volume 2: a basic review | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

volume 2: a basic review

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
maybe it's better to make a basic review of volume 2. Not detailed, but the most important things that happened. so people can know and won't forget important stuff when they write their next chapter

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Everything continues with the Exorcists (Zeran, Tabby, Rinvak, Steph, Lione) reaching the HQ after they had fight against the Noah Magier, Jaques, Amaterasu and Steph's Akuma-twin, I guess.

Of the Earl, the Noah Amaterasu, Jaques and Magier were ordered to search for bookmen who could have information about the Ínnocence that is most propably in the country. They got a list where all bookmen are named, they shall find.

And so, the corpse of an old bookman was found in front of the mansion (HQ). Around this time, Ying appeared treatening the injured Stephanie. She's a young girl with a constant and not changing smile. Very mysterious.

Because of the corpse, Lione sent Rinvak, Zeran and Tabby to the church where the incident with the female Noah (me) had happened before. When they came back from their mission, they told Lione the cruel reality. So they were ordered to train in order to be strong enough to protect the bookmen and beat the Noah.

In the meanwhile, Magier, Jaques and Amaterasu were killing more and more bookmen, next would be Legno but they were unable to find him. Legno, after several days wandering around was found by Zeran (I guess) during the training.

The Noah were avle to reach the HQ where they wanted to attack the Exorcists but Flames came back just in time to release the protective artefact he had been sent on search, being able to "hide" or "let the mansion disappear". Furthermore, he brought back a strong weapon he got from his ancestors who should be the strongest weapon in fight and unbeatable.

It was ordered of Lione to found teams of three people who go on search for the remaining bookmen. So Tabby, Zeran and Steph were sent away to Ozarks to meet with Tabby's brother, a finder, called Edward. Cause it was heard that some bookmen were disappeared all of sudden and it could be the Noah's doing. But it was a fake. The rumor was a fake of the Akuma called Shia, a Lvl 4 one as well as Steph's twin sister, who is able to perfectly transform into other persons. She killed Tabby's brother Edward when he wanted to protect his sister. Unfortunately the Exorcists were not able to beat her but she was also called back by Jaques who seemed to have control over Shia and Steph's twin sister. He's a Noah after all.
But on the way home, the Exorcists were able to find another bookman and brought him back to HQ. It was Blade.

At the moment, Ying is on the way together with Flames to the Saint Sophia Cathedral. But Ying stated a request to Lione which is yet not released. "I require the full authorization of the dark religious organization to..."

Furthermore, we were able to read some parts about the charas' past (Ying, Magier, Legno, Zeran, Flames, Steph...)

------------------------

I have certainly forgotten something but I truely hope I haven't written some wrong facts in there xD.

rhapsody blue

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Schwindelmagier said:
It was ordered of Lione to found teams of three people who go on search for the remaining bookmen. So Tabby, Zeran and Steph were sent away to Ozarks to meet with Tabby's brother, a finder, called Edward. Cause it was heard that some bookmen were disappeared all of sudden and it could be the Noah's doing. But it was a fake. The rumor was a fake of the Akuma called Shia, a Lvl 4 one as well as Steph's twin sister, who is able to perfectly transform into other persons. She killed Tabby's brother Edward when he wanted to protect his sister. Unfortunately the Exorcists were not able to beat her but she was also called back by Jaques who seemed to have control over Shia and Steph's twin sister. He's a Noah after all.
Most of the facts were right. Rinvak was placed in charge of creating the teams so of course, she didn't want to be teamed up with Tabitha again (no offense to djmewmew).

Stephanie, Tabitha, and Zeran went to the Ozarks to investigate a possible Innocence and to search for the missing Finders and Bookmen in the area only to discover that the Innocence was a fraud. During the ensuing battle between "Stephanie" and the exorcists, Edward (Taby's brother) perished in an attempt to save his sister from the akuma. The akuma was summoned back but before she left, she revealed that she was the original conformer of Stephanie's Innocence.

After the battle, the team headed to a Bookman's cottage to protect him before the Earl's forces got to him. Unfortunatey, they arrived too late with Shia (Zeran's friend or maybe more) had already killed the Bookman and had taken his form. Badly beaten, the exorcists had no idea how they survived though it was due in part of Shia's being able to take control at a critical moment.

Koen

Celestial Belgian
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
and? where are the other chaps resumes?[br]Posted on: March 06, 2007, 04:50:11 PM_________________________________________________oy, can somebody please add info of all latest chaps. Where is legno, who's where, what etc...

otherwise I can't wirte the next chapter

tune

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
for all i know, isn't everyone back at hq from their mission to retrive the bookman? (blade)
the noahs are off to source some legend and legno is at hq or snucked out somehow?

Koen

Celestial Belgian
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
k, so it's possible to have snucked out and write a chap on that... or not?