Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
Most likely because she is different from everyone and wants to hide it. Just her personality as Eli
But when did it start? Savage Liz didn't do it, Goddess liz didn't do it.
 

Inuhanyou123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
852
Reaction score
1,081
Gender
Male
Country
United States
But when did it start? Savage Liz didn't do it, Goddess liz didn't do it.
goddess liz was a goddess...she had no reason to hide her eye because she was not among different species or adopted, she is the original. and savage liz did not care because neither of her eyes activated until some time after she met meliodas

current elizabeths' eye activated when she was 6 when baltra fell out of the tree, and we can assume the same for liz early in her life. in the modern era that would cause her to be ostracized, and so it makes sense for her to part her hair in that manner
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
goddess liz was a goddess...she had no reason to hide her eye because she was not among different species or adopted, she is the original. and savage liz did not care because neither of her eyes activated until some time after she met meliodas

current elizabeths' eye activated when she was 6 when baltra fell out of the tree, and we can assume the same for liz early in her life. in the modern era that would cause her to be ostracized, and so it makes sense for her to part her hair in that manner
that stil doesn't explain why the other liz's did. Why did the savage not activate while liones and Danfor!Liz did?
 

Inuhanyou123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
852
Reaction score
1,081
Gender
Male
Country
United States
that stil doesn't explain why the other liz's did. Why did the savage not activate while liones and Danfor!Liz did?
it activates and manifests depending on mental stress or elizabeth's emotion, as her powers always have. Savage liz activated her first eye when meliodas showed up and started telling her about her memories, and later activated the second one. current elizabeth first eye activated in response to wanting to save her father ect....liz's life before she met meliodas was filled with betrayal and heartbreak as alluded to by barzard...when she activated her first eye could have essentially been at any time, and she would not have wanted to have any more attention paid to her than she already did
 

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
16,951
Gender
Male
Country
France
More pics from Juliane's entry.

TL:
Pic 1:
Gowther!
A cute dress.
Isn't that just what you want? (small print) How's having the old man wear the dress gonna help him?

Merlin!
The kit for growing the Cure Angel that eats its favorite things like your father's wart tumor…
Noooooo!!!

Ban!
Something handmade… like candies? [The last part's blurred, it's my assumption for now.]

Pic 2:
Lending's fine, y'know.
Eek.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
More pics from Juliane's entry.

TL:
Pic 1:
Gowther!
A cute dress.
Isn't that just what you want? (small print) How's having the old man wear the dress gonna help him?

Merlin!
The kit for growing the Cure Angel that eats its favorite things like your father's wart tumor…
Noooooo!!!

Ban!
Something handmade… like candies? [The last part's blurred, it's my assumption for now.]

Pic 2:
Lending's fine, y'know.
Eek.
Gotta love/loather that mel is the kind of guy to molest the daughter of the man they are thinking of gifts for.
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You know, for all the things that I don't like about the current progression of the series, at least it ditched the unexplained molestation.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
You know, for all the things that I don't like about the current progression of the series, at least it ditched the unexplained molestation.
thats only because Mel lost his emotions. Emotions Mel said the first he'll do when back is group liz...... I really hope Emotions is something else.
 

Inuhanyou123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
852
Reaction score
1,081
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You know, for all the things that I don't like about the current progression of the series, at least it ditched the unexplained molestation.
it wasnt ditched. he will definitely continue if things get back to normal
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
it wasnt ditched. he will definitely continue if things get back to normal
I hope not. I hope her recovering her memories makes him not treat her like an anatomically correct courtroom doll.
 

Inuhanyou123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
852
Reaction score
1,081
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I hope not. I hope her recovering her memories makes him not treat her like an anatomically correct courtroom doll.
Groping elizabeth is meliodas's thing. Recovering her memories wont change that, whether one likes it or not. The story not having that for a while isn't a reflection of Nakaba dropping it.

Also..."unexplained"? He likes touching his woman's body and seeing her embarrassed. It may be controversial for some, but that's basically all there is to it as far as the explanation is concerned
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Groping elizabeth is meliodas's thing. Recovering her memories wont change that, whether one likes it or not. The story not having that for a while isn't a reflection of Nakaba dropping it.
Recovering her memories should change that seeing as how he didn't treat her like that when she was a Goddess, at least, from what we've seen. And even if it isn't dropped, I still appreciate the break from it.
 

Inuhanyou123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
852
Reaction score
1,081
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Recovering her memories should change that seeing as how he didn't treat her like that when she was a Goddess, at least, from what we've seen. And even if it isn't dropped, I still appreciate the break from it.
He didnt grope her as a goddess because that was before he injected that aspect into their relationship and it was far more serious at that time . THey have been together for 3000 years. Things change and as they get more intimate, those things become common place

I can understand you not personally liking it however
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
He didnt grope her as a goddess because that was before he injected that aspect into their relationship and it was far more serious at that time . THey have been together for 3000 years. Things change and as they get more intimate, those things become common place

I can understand you not personally liking it however
That honestly makes zero sense to me, but let's agree to disagree.
 

ShadowCT6

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
772
Reaction score
1,050
Age
31
Country
Brazil
About the vol 33:
https://vk.com/wall-53220389_53910
Could someone translate?
Let me put those images right here. I took them from Spoiler King Juliane.
I just don't know the correct sequence of these pictures. I am sorry if I put them wrong.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There are these other ones too!

This last one implies that Cath is a creature from the Purgatory.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
Let me put those images right here. I took them from Spoiler King Juliane.
I just don't know the correct sequence of these pictures. I am sorry if I put them wrong.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There are these other ones too!

This last one implies that Cath is a creature from the Purgatory.
Cath is the spy for the supreme deity.
 

ShadowCT6

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
772
Reaction score
1,050
Age
31
Country
Brazil
Let me put those images right here. I took them from Spoiler King Juliane.
I just don't know the correct sequence of these pictures. I am sorry if I put them wrong.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There are these other ones too!

This last one implies that Cath is a creature from the Purgatory.
Sir @FKS I am sorry for bothering you, but could you translate these images, please? Thank you!

Here's a content from the movie booklet!
http://spoilerkingjuliane.tumblr.com/image/177203850339
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
So much good stuff lately. I love Nakaba. That Mel VS Mael tease was disappointing but still.
 
Top