Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
And the Vol33 mini-story at the end of the album:
Page 1:
Fiction 88%
On the side: The Seven Deadly Sins movie showing special essay.

Box: Characters
Nakaba
A pig, err, I mean mangaka who draws the manga each week while in rags. But the potato shochu supports him physically and mentally.
Toshi
A young editor feared by Y-Moto as being the Demon King for his attitude for asking impossible things with a composed look on him. Suzuki Nakaba's chief editor. A beer lover.
Y-Moto
A good and unsophisticated young editor with a bottle of potato shochu. He hasn't received any dark influence from the chief yet. At least for now. He's Suzuki Nakaba's subeditor.

Let's wind back two years from now. That happened right after a meeting.

Well now, since our meeting's finished, let's go get some drink!
Ah… Nakaba-san, before that, I've got good news for you…
Eh? You're giving me some time off?
No, nothing like that.
Then what's it?

The movie adaptation has been green-lit…!!

A movie adaptation…!! That's great, isn't it…!!
We've still got a long ways before it'll show, so we have a request of you: We want you to make rough drafts of the original plan. Amount-wise, 200 pages or so…

And what's the good news?

Page 2:
But a long ways until the showing means I've got quite the margin for the deadline, correct?
A bit less than a month.
On sign: Drink store Mother of Chaos

A bit less then… a month? While drawing weekly? While releasing a volume every two months? Without any break? …are you for real?
We are.
Whoaaa.
(On top papers)
Stomach
Offal
Tongue
(On bottom papers)
Pig salad
White liver
French fries
Plum crystal
(Bottom right, only the ending text is shown)
today.
(Bottom left)
Shochu menu

Well, if it's you, you can do that!!
Your glance looks like a kid's!!
On Nakaba: My heart's gonna hurt!

If you manage to survive the month, it'll be downhill from there.
That line… I've been telling that myself since the serialization started. Damn you, I swear I'll Purge you away someday!!

And so, I drew my manga and 50 to 60 pages of the movie rough drafts weekly, and it was rinse and repeat for five weeks…
You know I'll go to the hospital for an operation at the end of the year!?*
*It was at the end of 2016. Thankfully I recovered from it!!

Somehow I finished the original manga plan with over 290 pages.
Y-Moto-kun…
Po… potato shochu!!
Roger!!

I thought I did my part for the movie with this but…

Apparently they want you to draw the original picture of the mural that'll come up in the movie.
M… mural? D… does it have to be me and not someone else…?
Yep!!

Page 3:
And after quite a while…
Good job on the double chapter release.
With this… next month, things'll g…
I've got some news for you… The special manga that'll be distributed at the theaters-
Gowah!!

Is that the sad news?
Hahaha.

But I'm sure it'll delight the readers and children that come to watch the movie.
Y-Moto-kun, you're slowly starting to look like the evil Toshi-kun… I'll do it… U-ugh… I'll gladly do it even.

By the way, with the material I thought up for the movie, I brought the Induras and made a little drop of the name "Six Black Knights" in the main story, I brought the characters from the original work into the movie and conversely. I was hard-pressed trying to bring enjoyment to everyone.
Outside: But the rough draft's fun as expected.
Heh, when I see it this way, I can kinda see the relation between Galan, the Induras and the Six Black KNights.
Outside: There's even Galan's nephew in the Six Black Knights.

Right in the middle of my busiest time, I was told to go observe people dubbing the TV anime and movie.
The voice actors are really great, they've got voices no one would think they come straight out of the humans like them.
Arrow: My wife.
Outside: A blessing for ears, not for eyes?
Nakaba-san, you can observe them while you do your manuscripts* each time but you'll like it.
It isn't like I want to do it because I like it.
*I draw even in the studio. Because I wouldn't make it in time.

Page 4:
Now, the thing that gave me most trouble was precisely the scene Mael of the Four Archangels appears!!
At the moment of drawing the rough draft for this manga, his face wasn't revealed yet and his eyes were cast in shadow until the last moment.
Outside: Something like this.
However the timing was perfect for his face to be revealed in the main story, and so I could draw it properly.

Now all we have to do is wait until the movie showing! Well done.
I thought I'd die but the dubbing went great and there were nice stuff.

One of my impressive memories was when I was working and unable to go watch the dubbing.
The manuscript still isn't…

Oh… hello, Nakaba-san?
It's the voice of Fox's Sin of Greed!!!

It was Suzuki Tatsuhiko who voices Ban, and he phoned me to invite me to drink after the recording!!
…he had to focus on moving the dubbing along in the end on that day so we didn't go out drinking.
Outside: Oh yeah, I believe I gave him my business card.

The mangakas do live in a closed society, so an opportunity to talk and drink with people from different worlds like voice actors may prove to be a good motivation.
Actually, Nakaba-san, you'll never be able to talk with people out of shyness if you don't drink.

On that note(?), please do enjoy the Seven Dadly Sins movie!! I want to watch it as a viewer!!

The end.[/SPOIL]
number 1: HOLY CRAP! Nakaba is a goddamn champ, he did so munch for the movie, while going in for a heart surgery, EVEN MORE! then what he was told to do. I respect this guy. number 2: Hahaha, he did get that time off. number 3: it's amazing how he was able to time Mael's reveal with the movie tie-in. if anything happened he would have been in big trouble. number 4: "
By the way, with the material I thought up for the movie, I brought the Induras and made a little drop of the name "Six Black Knights" in the main story, I brought the characters from the original work into the movie and conversely. I was hard-pressed trying to bring enjoyment to everyone.
Outside: But the rough draft's fun as expected." does this mean the knights and Baruja will appear in the manga or are they soley a movie concept?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well, Baruja appeared in the manga. His silhouette that is, and he is still in the Purgatory I think? Isn't he one of the Induras of Favor or something? Anyway, if the Black Knights appear in the main story, I don't think they will be much of a threat at this point.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
Well, Baruja appeared in the manga. His silhouette that is, and he is still in the Purgatory I think? Isn't he one of the Induras of Favor or something? Anyway, if the Black Knights appear in the main story, I don't think they will be much of a threat at this point.
Yeah nakaba would have to give them a enormous power boast.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The latter. So that we aren't totally clueless about it.
So them being mentioned isn't canon.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well, Baruja appeared in the manga. His silhouette that is, and he is still in the Purgatory I think? Isn't he one of the Induras of Favor or something? Anyway, if the Black Knights appear in the main story, I don't think they will be much of a threat at this point.
Don't forget the three other Indura desighns Nakaba used.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Roadie scanned the Volume 33 extras. Here's the album.

Did the front page for now:
Haah…

Whoah.
That's the first thing you say after you see someone's face?

Great Holy Knight Howzer, I'm sorry… I failed to protect the princess Elizabeth…
Don't sweat it, Guila… you did great. …can you get up now?
Yes.

About lady Elizabeth-
Leave her to us…!!

Will do the rest later.

He also offered us the entire movie manga booklet.
What were Galand and pump arguing?
 

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,450
Reaction score
16,957
Gender
Male
Country
France
Third story in the movie manga booklet:
Page 1:
Title: Rough draft bangaihen / Galan's warning
(1)
Haah.
Haah.
What's it? Just enjoy me some more.

I've just killed 70 of you guys all by myself.

Haah.
Haah.
Pl… please… don't kill me.
Why are you, the 71th one, stooping so low as to do that…

(2)
Is it because I'm in a very good mood?

(3)
Say… am I strong?
Hmm?

Y… yes, you are!
I… I surrender… so please spare me…

Fine… you can run away.
Don't worry, I won't do anything like stabbing you in the back.

I…
I'm grateful to you.

What? My feet are…

What's the matter? I told you it was fine to run away.
This can't be!! My feet are moving on their own!? Why… my wings… refuse to move!!

(4)
What's it? Do you like me this much?
No… wait…
Then I'll give you a hug.♡

Please help me… I'll do anything.
You're strong, so strong!!

I know.

Page 2:
(1)
In that case, why didn't I, Pump,
get chosen as a Commandment!!?

Damn, damn, damn!!
Why!? Why!!

Haaa…?
Did you just laugh?

(2)
You don't get anything!?
I want to join the Ten Commandments!! No, I should be able to be one!!

This is really pissing me off.

Pump.

(3)
Didn't I always tell you…
to keep an eye on your conceit and your back?

(4)
U… uncle Galan.
Y… you startled me…

It seems like you ran riot way way gaudily.
It even came to the attention of the Ten Commandments, y'know?

H… hey, does that mean I'm getting recognized by the Ten Commandments!?
H… hey, uncle, have me join the Ten Commandments!!

Page 3:
(1)
Nugaaaah!!!

What was that…
for!!

Gah.
Kin.

Beh.

(2)
Why did you kill your comrades?
Comrades? They're nothing but dogs!! This isn't the moment to argue how the owner should take care of their dogs!!
Am I wrong, uncle?

The Ten Commandments are the proud elite of the Demon King.
Beasts have no place there.

Very well…
You won't forget the warning I gave you earlier, will you…?

(3)
Say, Pump, what were you spacing out for?
O… oh, sorry.

Anyway, you made me wait long enough I want to sleep.
Don't complain.
Our secret weapon's about to show up here soon.

Ooh…
Is this the secret weapon of yours!?
Quite so. We had to lure it out of the Demon world and feed it with large amounts of Goddesses' souls just to tame it. Boy, did it take us so much efforts…

(4)
As long as we have it, we can make the Sky Temples fall.
No… we might be able to wipe the Celestial world out.
Yahooooo!!

Page 4:
(1)
But there's a thing… I heard a curious rumor.
Apparently there are several people who saw the "mediator"'s silhouette…

A "mediator"… A figure that isn't affiliated to the Demons nor to the Goddesses…
Someone that strikes the balance by thinning out a side when the world balance crumbles, and on the contrary destroys the balance when it's preserved.

The other name is the Mother of Chaos.
If the rumor's true, it's such a nuisance.
Hah.

It's the Mother of Chaos but we don't know what they look like. As long as we have the secret weapon, we can do anything.

(3)
What's… this?

White…

Don't tell me

we're gonna be sealed.

Very well…
Keep an eye on your conceit and your back.

Bottom text: Rough draft bangaihen / Galan's warning - end
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did the TL of the missing page of Bartra's birthday story (it's page 20 by the way). Also did the first part purely out of consistency.
Pic 1:
Title: Bangaihen / Looking for an illusion

Pic 2:
Hi, Elizabeth.
The weather is really nice today! Don't you agree?

Yes, I do, Father.
Shall we have our family tea party today with the sisters?
Yes! Yes!

Pic 3:
It would be nice if the weather continues tomorrow and the day after.
…especially a week from now!

…a week from now?

Why a week from now?

A week from now… is there something?
N… no, no, it's nothing, it's nothing.

Pic 4:
In a week? Of course I haven't forgotten.
Gil and I already chose a present, Father! Please wait and do look forward to it.

A week from now, heh. You sure are hasty, Father!!
I've already bought your present. So there's nothing to worry about.

Elizabeth… how come is it just you…?
Be reassured, your Majesty…

Even if lady Elizabeth came to forget your birthday, I shall try to celebrate it with every ounce of my being in her stead…!!
Eh? Well, y…yes. I appreciate your thought.

Yes.♡

Elizabeth…

Pic 5:
Eliza
beeeeeeeeth!!!

Aaah…

That was a close call.

I wonder if I managed to trick him…?

…I'm in a real fix… If he found out that I haven't decided on the present to give him yet,
I'm sure he'll be in shock.
And I just can't ask my sisters for an advice…

Oh right!!

Pic 6:
"Meliodas… your existence is a dangerous threat."

"Be consumed by the darkness that swallows even the void of the night…!!"
"Dead End"

"Sssss…"
"There is no one who can save you!!"

Pic 7:
"Oh yeah, there is!!"
"Me, lord Hawk!!"

"Voom!!"
*Sss*

"Pugowaaaaah!!!"
"Boom."
But!! Even your power of darkness couldn't take the life of lord Hawk the hero!!

Hawk… About that, how can you take the jet-black power and remain composed?

…I don't know?
Well, if I have to answer…

Pic 8:
My mommy's the strongest in the world.
That'd make me, her son, the strongest in the world, right?
Anyhow, let's continue, Hendy.

I had wounds all over my body and you forced the scraps down my mouth in an attempt to suffocate me.
I then threw out all that there was in my stomach at you with my ultimate move "Revenge Meal!!"

Huh? If I trust my memory-
What are you two doing?

O-ooh!? L… lady Elizabeth!!?
Hendrickson… your outfit, that's…

Pic 9:
We're playing the "Let's reminisce now!! Hawk the legendary hero swine in the capital battle!!" game.
Elizabeth, you can play with us too.

I'm sorry, Hendrickson, that this must've brought memories to you…
N… no, Hawk didn't mean any malice. (side print) The fault actually lies on me.
And we've gotten to the good scene!!!

Hawk,
you!!

…oh right, Hawk! Is Meliodas in the bar?
If I recall, he said he and the others'd go to the hill outside the castle gates.
Great!! I wanted to ask for their advices!!

Outside: Well then, since I've got business to attend to, I'll be taking my leave.
Outside: See ya.

Pic 10:
Hoh.

Pic 11:
Tch!

Kuh.
Wah.

Hurray, hurray, King.♬
Hurray, hurray, bastards.♬

Pic 12:
*Turn*

Hmph.

Pic 13:
Nishishi.

Haa…

Kah kah.♬

Hahah.

h… what are you all doing? Fight!?
Outside: Oh, Elizabeth.
It'd seem that they're doing exercises that also serve for their usual derusting.

Gather up, seven swines!!
Elizabeth's looking for advices.

Pic 14
A birthday present for the king?

Pic 15:
That's right!
Just when I was thinking of making Father happy, even a little bit, nothing came to my mind.
Could you lend me your wisdom?

Lending's fine, y'know.
Eek.
What did you offer him up to last year?

Er… let's see. Last year, I gave him three capes I knitted myself…
The year before that, it was handmade silverwork.
And before that, it was the handmade tack for Father's favorite horse. …and then, it was a handmade pouch…
Outside: Father.♡
Outside: Word!♡
Princess's quite an artist…
Yep.

Pic 16:
Listening to you, it would appear that you gave him nothing but handmade items rather than buying them…
Right.♬
In that case, handmaking's an integral part of ELizabeth!!

Yep, yep, yeeep.
Alright, iete's have everyine suggest their ideas. First off,

Escanor!
Weeell, if it's handmade by Elizabeth then anything would make him happy, wouldn't they?
I'd be able to cry over anything.
That's not even an idea!!

King!
How about handpicked grass… or flowers?
Outside: Are birthday such a big deal?
So cheap!!

Pic 17:
Gowther!
A cute dress.
Isn't that just what you want? (side print) And how dressing up in it would help the old man?

Merlin!
A nurturing kit for the Cure Angel the demonic beetle that eats their favorite things like Fathere's wart tumor…
Noooooo!!!

Ban!
Handmade, huh… …something like a meal?

Pic 18:
That's it, sir Ban!
We take that!!
Yes!! We take it!!

When one's king, their tongue's gotta be fairly refined, right? Do you have confidence?
Uuh…

Me!!
Me, me, me!!!

Diane!
A homemade pig's raw ham and pig sausage.♡
Don't look at me hen you say that!!

Hawk!
Homemade leftovers!!!
The king's a human, just saying…

Pic 19:
I'll say this once again, I recommend pork cooking. The sent of fresh meat, and fat met are irresistible though.
Outside: Raw pork, boiled pork, roasted pork, simmered pork.
You're so persistent!!
But… meat seems to have been lying heavy on Father's stomach lately…

Fish!!!
Oh… that's a nice idea. Fish cooking is lighter than meat, and it's also Father's favorite food!!
Meat or fish, he has to have already eaten ordinary food, right?♬
Uhmmm, it certainly is so.

…I've got an ingredient Bartra most likely hasn't eaten in mind…!!
I've heard of people witnessing it in the Anthem region mountains before.
Lord the Captain, do you mean that one?
Yep! That one, that one!!

Pic 20:
Sky fish!!
As the name implies, it's the phantom ingredient that's thought to be able to swim through the sky!! With its sticky and smooth feeling on the tongue, its fruit-like sweetness and its juiciness, the exquisite item will apparently send anyone that eats it into the heavens!!

Pic 21:
A Sky fish…
Fantastic…!!

Does a flying fish really exist…?
A very typical choice from lord the Captain.

Hawk!! I've made up my mind!!
Make it up's fine but how're we supposed to find it? It's phantom! Phantom!!

Don't be ridiculous!! There's nothing we can't do if we put all our heart into it!!
Lord Meliodas…

But I'm… bad at cooking… and I wouldn't want to ruin the phantom food…
Outside: There's no such thing as wasted leftovers when it comes to me!

Don't worry, Elizaeth.

Pic 22:
I'll cook it!!!
V… very well,♡ lord Meliodas.

How to put it… hope just turned into despair in an instant.
…I'm going to prepare the stomach cleanser for the king.

Bottom text: Bangaihen "Looking for an illusion" - End

With this, I've covered everything in every story.

The design and explanation pages are all that's left. It'll be all downhill from here.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Alright, wrapping things up. First off with the Vol33 explanation/design pages:
Page 1:
"The Seven Deadly Sins movie - Prisoners of th Sky" first rough designs I
Box: The Sky Winged people live in the Celestial realm - comprised of innumerable floating islands - where the Goddesses built prosperity.
They're the descendants of the Godddesses who avoided the war and survived, their wings got smaller and their magic has greatly decayed.
The bespectacled Sky Winged young boy is the prototype of Solaad who appears in the movie.
The chief's prodigal son was first thought up to be his rival(?).
His figure was reused for Bellion the leader of the Six Black Knights with almost no changes. One of so many Sky Temples on floating islands was narrowed down for the setting.
(On left) The prodigal son of th Sky.
(On right, top) The Sky Winged person.
(On right, bottom) The wings have gotten smaller.
Box: Compared to the final manuscript, Solaad was serious and meticulous as far as his personality goes.
He was interest for the surface world.

Page 2:
"The Seven Deadly Sins movie - Prisoners of th Sky" first rough designs II
Box: The Demon brigade "Six Black Knights" rumored to have been abandoned by the Demon King for being too selfish despite their strength ranking net to that of the Ten Commandments.
Derocchio, Dahaaka and Atollah didn't go through big changes in the final manuscript. As for Pump's backstory, he's Galan's nephew, and the hornless Galan version and the three-head figure version that's exactly the opposite were thought up but neither ended up being final. Galla was shaped up to be compared to Kin's old man figure.
(Middle top) Bellion
Leader
(Top left) Pump
Galan's nephew
(On left of trio's left guy) Gishishi.
(On top of trio's right guy) Paaaah…
(Mel's speech) Hmm, hmm, hmmmmmm.
(Middle) Derochhio
A lil' lion?
(On left of him) Graaaah!!
(Right middle) Galla
Whip user
(Hawk's speech) Hoh hoh.
(Bottom left) Atollah
Nerve-controlling Demon
(Bottom middle) Dahaaka
Headless Demon
(Bottom right, between designs) He holds two heads.

Page 3:
"The Seven Deadly Sins" character designs III
Box: Purgatory creatures.
The native Purgatory creatures as explained to Ban by Meliodas.
They range from the dog(?)-like ones Ban took down to make clothes and Meliodas' weapon to the earlier suggestions for Hawk's older brother Wild. By the way, Hawk and Wild are "pig-like" and "boar-like" creatures from Purgatory, they are never exactly pig and boar.
And the fact that there's Cath on the bottom right… yes, he's also a Purgatory creature.
(On top left) Hawk's brother

Page 4:
"The Seven Deadly Sins" character desgns II
(On top) Purgatory arc story
Box: The two of them were initially to remain naked until they escape Purgatory under the reason that the clothes just up and burn out in Purgatory!! (laughs)
So be sure to thank the Purgatory creature, you two!!

Will do the character design pages in the booklet later.
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think a lot of the prototype designs were better for the BKs, I like that Berlion with glasses, but I had no problem with him in the first place.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
I think a lot of the prototype designs were better for the BKs, I like that Berlion with glasses, but I had no problem with him in the first place.
The designs we got were pretty dull.
 

shipleyy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
806
Reaction score
3,258
Country
United States
Scans of extra special volume with translations at end. Not deemed 100% accurate.

Edit :
 

Unok

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
703
Reaction score
2,915
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Nanatsu no Taizai Side Stories Genzai + Inside


scanned by me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i'm sorry,but the pages can't found with Nanatsu no Taizai v15 v16 v17 v18 and v19+ Inside could you repost them?
v15-19+Insides
 

Estarossa173

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2018
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
2,789
Age
29
Country
United States
I like how this side story about Meliodas almost going out of control was mentioned many chapters ago and now we actually get to see it.

Fraudrin must’ve been shitting himself when he sensed Meliodas’s power.
 

Bøjan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2017
Messages
817
Reaction score
1,111
Gender
Male
Country
Macedonia
I like how this side story about Meliodas almost going out of control was mentioned many chapters ago and now we actually get to see it.

Fraudrin must’ve been shitting himself when he sensed Meliodas’s power.
That's prime Meliodas demon mark.....from the looks of it. Obviously he'd shit himself if he felt a 100k demon's power :cheez
 

The Prince of Darkness

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
1,802
Reaction score
4,795
Age
30
Country
France
OMG it been a long time since I saw THAT Meliodas ! His kindness and his wrath are just awesome.
But judging by his demon mark that is a 60k Meliodas not 32k. So before Merlin stole his power he had all of it (60k without mark actived)?
 

Bøjan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2017
Messages
817
Reaction score
1,111
Gender
Male
Country
Macedonia
OMG it been a long time since I saw THAT Meliodas ! His kindness and his wrath are just awesome.
But judging by his demon mark that is a 60k Meliodas not 32k. So before Merlin stole his power he had all of it (60k without mark actived)?
Yes, and probably 100k with it. But Nakaba probably decreased it to 32k and 56k so Meliodas didn't fodderize the TC as they were coming in numbers of 2-4 usually.
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
On one hand, I like these later additions, but man do they pile up the inconsistencies.

Would've been nice if we got more of that from Diane in the series. Maybe she'd of went through an actual arc.
 

Aldan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2017
Messages
1,574
Reaction score
2,831
Age
26
Country
Australia
Oooh thats my girl:hearts:hearts:hearts Merlin being the badass she is sealed Mel at over 60k :cheez:cheez Suck it everyone who said she couldn't do the same thing to Zeldris. Love how she's protectively holding Eli in one arm and juggling 60+ks of power in the other:teehee:teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, and probably 100k with it. But Nakaba probably decreased it to 32k and 56k so Meliodas didn't fodderize the TC as they were coming in numbers of 2-4 usually.
Yeah, it was alluded to when he first got his power back that he still needed to 'get back into shape' before he could use his full power.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Another plot hole is Elizabeth not knowing who Meliodas was during Edinburgh.
Well supposedly the head wound make her and Meliodas forget everything. Hence why Meliodas couldn't remember Merlin attacking him. I'd say the bigger plothole is the fact that neither him nor Ban ever mentioned that he was weaker than before, or that he couldn't figure out it was Merlin when his power was suspiciously missing.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Well supposedly the head wound make her and Meliodas forget everything. Hence why Meliodas couldn't remember Merlin attacking him. I'd say the bigger plothole is the fact that neither him nor Ban ever mentioned that he was weaker than before, or that he couldn't figure out it was Merlin when his power was suspiciously missing
That's true too but didn't Edinburgh happened before Zaratras's death? It was between Meliodas showing up in Liones with baby Eli and then this chapter. It was showed how Elizabeth was with Meliodas all the time and even waited for him. In Edinburgh she doesn't know who he is but here she just acts as always with him so...it's a little odd.
 
Top