FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,450
Reaction score
16,958
Gender
Male
Country
France
TL:

Front page:
Well now... I will put an end to everything,
Seven Deadly Sins..!!

Extra story:
Page 1:
Side story / A certain point of view (1)
Oh...!! She came around!!
Dad... Is this really alright?
It will be alright! Get me water!

Well... You probably won't have a good appetite with an old man such as myself but...
I've got confidence in my cooking... You must be hungry, right?

Hm... oh, you tinkled... huh?
Yeah, I got it... let's do it.

...do you want to change clothes? I... is this so? You can't always keep the same clothes... can you!
If only my wife would be around this time...
You don't mind? ...or should I let you change clothes?

...well then, good night.
I pray for your swift recovery.

Page 2:
Side story / A certain point of view (2)
Drey... fu... why... isn't... it... Gil...?
Urg... water...
With Gil... feeding me from mouth to mouth.

I don't give a damn if it's an old man or anyone, I will eat!
In order to get out of here straight after feeling well again...!

It... it can't be helped... because this is a physiological phenomenon...
Being seen by you makes me really... really...

I'm getting sweaty so it can't be helped.
...there's no need for that. After all, you've already seen every bit of me...

Good. Night.
Lord Dreyfus...♡

The End
 

BurlapJack

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2018
Messages
2,045
Reaction score
3,997
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Now I just need howzer to get with that solaseed woman that sariel possessed and I can die happy knowing he can get some
 

Mighty Escanor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
710
Reaction score
2,188
Country
Winterfell
In volume 40 spine pic, I see something resembling a hand. Someone seems to be entering a country. Right now, the identity of this hypothetical existence is more interesting to me than the events of the manga itself lol. Not because I have any theory about the individual nor any specific hope. It's just because there's nothing else that can trigger my curiosity.
Meliodas entering Liones?
Arthur entering Camelot?:hmm
Any Next Gen Protagonist?:headscratch
I'm afraid Nakaba can't even end his Spine Pic Saga properly in 41 volumes.
 

Jdmp53

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2018
Messages
912
Reaction score
1,228
Age
28
Country
Gotei 13

Killerbee12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2016
Messages
563
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Country
United States
Translation
 

Mighty Escanor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
710
Reaction score
2,188
Country
Winterfell
In volume 40 spine pic, I see something resembling a hand. Someone seems to be entering a country. Right now, the identity of this hypothetical existence is more interesting to me than the events of the manga itself lol. Not because I have any theory about the individual nor any specific hope. It's just because there's nothing else that can trigger my curiosity.
Meliodas entering Liones?
Arthur entering Camelot?:hmm
Any Next Gen Protagonist?:headscratch
I'm afraid Nakaba can't even end his Spine Pic Saga properly in 41 volumes.
So I was right about the hand. The hand most probably belongs to a next generation protagonist calledTristan.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
Now I just need howzer to get with that solaseed woman that sariel possessed and I can die happy knowing he can get some
isn't that woman kinda dead? Then i remember she was supposed to be have a series health issue and she cured her i suppose.
 

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
isn't that woman kinda dead? Then i remember she was supposed to be have a series health issue and she cured her i suppose.
The one who was dead was Tarmiel's vessel, Solaseed just got aged after Sariel stopped possessing her.
 

BurlapJack

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2018
Messages
2,045
Reaction score
3,997
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Howzer seems to not have booked up with that lady after all


So many missed opportunities
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Do we have a date for the last volume's relase? I am hoping for cool omakes and news about the sequel.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
Do we have a date for the last volume's relase? I am hoping for cool omakes and news about the sequel.
i have zero clue what omake is i guess i need to google the word lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In volume 40 spine pic, I see something resembling a hand. Someone seems to be entering a country. Right now, the identity of this hypothetical existence is more interesting to me than the events of the manga itself lol. Not because I have any theory about the individual nor any specific hope. It's just because there's nothing else that can trigger my curiosity.
Meliodas entering Liones?
Arthur entering Camelot?:hmm
Any Next Gen Protagonist?:headscratch
I'm afraid Nakaba can't even end his Spine Pic Saga properly in 41 volumes.
:teehee:p
 

Hakai

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2020
Messages
124
Reaction score
559
Age
27
Country
Vandenreich
I hope there's a special omake of Demon King trying to possess baby Tristan and getting BTFO'd in that mind battle as well
 
Top