Art Volume Cover and Official Art Thread

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
How do you know that for sure? Especially when Merlin was changed to a woman instead of being a old man.
Cause it's Sunshine and sunshine is bound to be proud Manly not to mention in one of those preview pics in the lower side you see a big muscular dude with vapors coming from him like that of sunshine

HereNThere

Call Me Lumberjack...
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
So...Nanashi had to have been walking the Earth the same amount of time as Mel right? Maybe more? That's his OG body and all of the Goddess clan members who were sealed away lost their's, so he had to have left the clan prior to the war or, at least, sometime before it ended.

LaserBeam

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
So nanashi is like the metatron of the series or something like he also seems to have 4 wings. and maybe he was an former horsemen of apocalypse!? Who knows but seems the sequel would be focusing on the goddess since even the arthurian lore has that Holy Grail stuff and all. And No i don't think he's any fallen Archangel or anything
Megatron who?

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Where can I see the scans of the sequel series ?
In the previous page the scans have been posted. Sequel scan was just one preview page at the end of the final chapter
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Megatron who?

Well its MeTatron , an superior angel of God many times said to be the prophet Enouch and comparable to Archangel Michael

LaserBeam

Reaction score
Country
Greece
In the previous page the scans have been posted. Sequel scan was just one preview page at the end of the final chapter

Well its MeTatron , an superior angel of God many times said to be the prophet Enouch and comparable to Archangel Michael
I know man sry but i just couldn't resist not bringing up the supernatural meme :D

Once again nakaba and his shock value twists without no build up or set up.
Look it was a shock that nanashi isa fallen goddess but i am not
sure if at this point i care so much, like the main story ended so what kind of interest this even has at this point?
I am guessing he had some space and just pulled nanashi just to say that he showed him when in the real thing he was irrelevant also the only point of interesting was that he was a fallen goddess.
He wasted 4 entire pages to show that nanashi exists and he was not dead as well as that he was a goddess 1 page it would had been enough if he had split it into 4-6 panels and show all this but yeah as i said he had 4 pages to waste so he showed nanashi classic nakaba lol

Last edited:

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Nanashi being a Goddess is an interesting revelation, but is also confusing?

I mean:

1) How does a high-ranking Goddess (assuming from those injuries indicating 4 individuals wings) leave the Goddess Clan and not cause a commotion in the series? If he has 4 wings, then he is surely on a comparable level to the likes of the Four Archangels, or at minimum, Sariel/Tarmiel. Mael's death and Elizabeth's relationship with Meliodas was heard across the entire five clans, so why not the downfall of a high-ranking Goddess? Especially if he was kicked out or something?

2) Even without wings, surely he still has the PL of a high-ranking Goddess yes? Perhaps he has been weakened without them, but assuming this is his original body, he should still have his original power? None of the 10C's or AA noticed his presence as well, which is weird.. then again Elizabeth wasn't noticed, so it's probably Nakaba's plot again...

3) A Goddess has a life-span of approximately 1500 years, how does Nanashi live for almost triple of that? Only Mael, Elizabeth and the Supreme Deity (assumingly) bypassed this through their own circumstances.. so I'd like to see it explained how Nanashi has presumably lived for over 3000 years.

4) Power balance between Goddesses & Demons would've been highly disrupted if someone like an AA left and became ''fallen'.

5) Why is it now we're hearing about this? Nakaba could've easily mentioned a high-ranking Goddess who became ''fallen'' or something. So this feels out of the blue, and just makes me ask more questions..

6) I assume he was the member of the Four Archangels prior to Mael's success and rise to the top of the clan. I had assumed it was Elizabeth, given how she is the daughter of the Supreme Deity and was a ruthless-ish killer.. but maybe it was Nanashi all along who was the fourth member before Mael's succession?

As usual, this is a nice touch/reveal, but just leaves me with more questions/plot holes to try and cover.

LaserBeam

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Nanashi being a Goddess is an interesting revelation, but is also confusing?

I mean:

1) How does a high-ranking Goddess (assuming from those injuries indicating 4 individuals wings) leave the Goddess Clan and not cause a commotion in the series? If he has 4 wings, then he is surely on a comparable level to the likes of the Four Archangels, or at minimum, Sariel/Tarmiel. Mael's death and Elizabeth's relationship with Meliodas was heard across the entire five clans, so why not the downfall of a high-ranking Goddess? Especially if he was kicked out or something?

2) Even without wings, surely he still has the PL of a high-ranking Goddess yes? Perhaps he has been weakened without them, but assuming this is his original body, he should still have his original power? None of the 10C's or AA noticed his presence as well, which is weird.. then again Elizabeth wasn't noticed, so it's probably Nakaba's plot again...

3) A Goddess has a life-span of approximately 1500 years, how does Nanashi live for almost triple of that? Only Mael, Elizabeth and the Supreme Deity (assumingly) bypassed this through their own circumstances.. so I'd like to see it explained how Nanashi has presumably lived for over 3000 years.

4) Power balance between Goddesses & Demons would've been highly disrupted if someone like an AA left and became ''fallen'.

5) Why is it now we're hearing about this? Nakaba could've easily mentioned a high-ranking Goddess who became ''fallen'' or something. So this feels out of the blue, and just makes me ask more questions..

6) I assume he was the member of the Four Archangels prior to Mael's success and rise to the top of the clan. I had assumed it was Elizabeth, given how she is the daughter of the Supreme Deity and was a ruthless-ish killer.. but maybe it was Nanashi all along who was the fourth member before Mael's succession?

As usual, this is a nice touch/reveal, but just leaves me with more questions/plot holes to try and cover.
They are the usual plot twists nakaba pulls out for shock value at this point no one cares about nanashi because nakaba forgot about him from at least a 100 chapters and even when he was relevant not only there was no fleshing out of that character but zero hints or proper build up that will lead to the plot twist without actually revealing the whole thing.

The dude things he writes for 5 years old kids

The Prince of Darkness

Reaction score
Country
France
Who's kid is this purpule eyes green hair boy ?? Not Gil's it seems

Demonspeed

Nature is calling!
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Is the Four Knights of Apocalypse's title official now?

Doesn't look like the kid of King and Diane... Actually he reminds me more of Meliodas haha. Maybe Zeldris and Gelda's son?

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Who's kid is this purpule eyes green hair boy ?? Not Gil's it seems
It might be howzer's kid...He's the one with hair close to this kid...Probably , hopefully with solashido...that way the kid might develop some goddess magic as well...since sariel had mentioned about hosts getting some residual power..

Demonspeed

Nature is calling!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
And the dog(?) is purple now? Maybe it's another one?

It's possible that each of the knights have a distinctive helmet and dog. Green dog for the MC and purple for this one.

The Prince of Darkness

Reaction score
Country
France
I can think of no one with purpule eyes or green hair in the serie.
He might not be the kid of one of the characters we saw
But he also kinda look like Meliodas... so maybe Zel's kid ?
What color was Gelda's eyes and hair again ?

Demonspeed

Nature is calling!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I can think of no one with purpule eyes or green hair in the serie.
He might not be the kid of one of the characters we saw
But he also kinda look like Meliodas... so maybe Zel's kid ?
What color was Gelda's eyes and hair again ?
Diane has purple eyes, Gelda as well.

The Prince of Darkness

Reaction score
Country
France
Diane has purple eyes, Gelda as well.
Oh yeah Diane! But he looks nothing like a Giant or a Fairy nor King or Diane.
But he does look like Mel. Look at his hair, the style is kinda the same. And look at that metal thing on his chest, it's a beast eating his tail like Mel's Dragon symbol