- Joined
- Mar 13, 2016
- Messages
- 5,249
- Reaction score
- 22,085
- Country
-
Four Knights Of The Apocalypse #6
The volume covers are usually not very good with Nakaba but I like this one a lot. Definitely my favorite for this series so far. The previous one would have been good too if it was less cluttered.Four Knights Of The Apocalypse #6
![]()
solo percy?..don't think so since he's already got one and in vol4 and we might get all 4 KOA in one after gawain with jericho and galanscylla?Nice! I thought it would have both Tristan and Gawain on the cover but with Solo Lancelot on V7 I guess V9 will be Solo Gawain and then Solo Percival.
I could be wrong of course but when I see a Solo Lancelot cover followed by a Solo Tristan one I can't help but think that's what he is trying to do. It's not like characters can't get more than one of these.solo percy?..don't think so since he's already got one and in vol4 and we might get all 4 KOA in one after gawain with jericho and galanscylla?
Four Knights Of The Apocalypse #9
![]()

I actually expected to see Gawain's full armor in the background, but this Sun is something else.Four Knights Of The Apocalypse #9
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Green eyed Gawain was cute, but after seeing this cover art, I find blue eyed Gawain even lovelier!Since it's a volume cover I guess blue is her official eye color? It was green on her first colored cover page.
I think Percival's eye color has always been purple on the volume covers. Cover pages are where his eyes are sometimes green.Man, this volume cover is fucking SENDING ME
step on me, Gawain-sama
I wonder what the deal with the changing eye colours is. Wasn't that the same thing with Perci before? Make up your mind on the colour scheme, Nakaba/assistants/editors! It's confusing, especially when some vague fan theories are banking on such minor details lol
So, I assume different people are responsible for the colouring works, then? (If this is old news, I apologize, I honestly never paid much attention to that). That, or Nakaba is going senile sometimes.I think Percival's eye color has always been purple on the volume covers. Cover pages are where his eyes are sometimes green.
I think there was a Q&A recently where he said he chooses colors which he believes fit the character or something. While there are some changes on cover pages probably depending on his mood(they won't be in color in the volume release anyway) I believe the colors on volume covers should be seen as official.So, I assume different people are responsible for the colouring works, then? (If this is old news, I apologize, I honestly never paid much attention to that). That, or Nakaba is going senile sometimes.
Both might be true, actually.
Looks like she has a pe**sFour Knights Of The Apocalypse #9
![]()
You have either never seen a fit woman in spandex or never seen a penis, I'm not sureLooks like she has a pe**s