Art Volume Cover and Official Art Thread

The Prince of Darkness

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Purple eyes, Yellowish green hair, Meliodas' facial features ... Lemme guess:

Where that "green" hair came from?
Then the question will be what the next Ruler of the Underworld be doing in Britania playing Knights ?

Rizaadxn

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wowzers, I don't like his color scheme at all ngl.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Then the question will be what the next Ruler of the Underworld be doing in Britania playing Knights ?
I mean he has family there, his uncle Meliodas who is the king of Lioness kingdom and there's also his cousin Tristan, and since the story is based on the legend of the Four Horsemen of Apocalypse, it makes a perfect match for him— being the Prince of Hell / Underworld— to be the Fourth Horseman of "Death":
[When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, "Come." I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades (Hell) was following with him]
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or maybe it's a completely new character or maybe he's kid Gawain!?
He has almost the same face as Mel & Zel. There's also the fact that he is apparently the new Dragon Sin of Wrath since he has that badge of Ouroboros (the dragon eating its tail):

Last edited:

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
"God's Finger" was it ever shown or talked about in the manga? Either way it seems the sequel might be having more GC exploration

Blazar

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Here's a better resolution:
I'm not a great fan of his colors, but the design is all and all awesome.
While still a kid, the boy wears a helmet with a broken horn. Is he a prince who likes asymmetric designs and ordered the helmet made for him? Or he is experiencing hardships in his life, and the broken helmet is a sign of that?

There's also that Ouroboros thing. Compared to Mel's, it has a more friendly design and there are five sparks inside the circle. So the Ouroboros badge might not be exclusive to this new character. It's in fact a perfect symbol for a country rules by the sin of dragon, and his angelic wife. Not all the citizens of Liones think like Deathpierce afterall. Based on how this symbol is used, the boy can be a soldier in the army, or a member of the royal family.

About the parents, Zel x Gelda are among the most relevant pairs if the parents are known characters from NnT.

Finally, I don't get why there is no mention of the orher two protags in promo posters. :hmm
With all the attention, he might be the first knight to join Tristan, or he may even be the first to begin the journey.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or maybe it's a completely new character or maybe he's kid Gawain!?
As much as I hope to see Gawain (Or however inherits Sunshine), I can't hope for an introduction this soon. Unless the manga starts from the realm of the GC. :hmm

Last edited:

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I found the synopsis of the new book on this website:

Translation by @FKS

The last secrets of Seven Deadly Sins are being revelead! The book includes in-depth explanations of over 200 characters from all races, from Holy Knights to monsters! The profiles and ways of life of the persons who fought in the land of Britannia are compiled here! A torrent of off-the-record informations!? The forbidden interview by Nakaba Suzuki, in which the secret that links Seven Deadly Sins to its sequel Four Knights of Apocalypse are being mentioned, is a must-read!!!

Last edited: