FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,450
Reaction score
16,957
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yep, Mel vs. Mael is seen on the first pic. Also, the only readable text on the page is Mel's bubble "Get lost, you're in the way."
Second pic is Nakaba commenting on the music. Nothing really important. Here's it anyway:
Nogizaki 46's gonna sing for Prisoners of the Sky!? "Pugoh!!" Ah, that's the voice of a surprised Hawk. The title feels quite like summer! The lyrics and melody will feel very refreshing and blow the sweltering summer away from you, and I think that the tune will stick in your ears.
 
Last edited:

TarXan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2015
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
3,872
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So Mael and Meliodas DID cross paths, I wonder who won the fight omg
 

Cman12

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 3, 2017
Messages
43
Reaction score
8
Age
31
Country
United States
Does it say how strong Berlion is?
 

Estarossa173

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2018
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
2,789
Age
29
Country
United States
Now I’m REALLY curious about this story.

Mael vs Meliodas? omg!
 

GreedHunt

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2018
Messages
218
Reaction score
375
Age
27
Country
Spain
Now I'm actually interested about this. I don't care so much about who won the fight if they even actually fought, but I want to see what Meliodas thought of Mael and the opposite as well. Then again if it's the emotionless Meliodas... yeah, we probably will just get stuff like that "get lost" lol

It's still interesting, and I want to see what Berlion is doing there in the first place. If he tried to fight Mael or something... well at least he is brave. I'm surprised Mael appears on this anyways, I thought it would be something just to hype the story of the film.
 

Tristan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,375
Country
Germany
Then again if it's the emotionless Meliodas... yeah, we probably will just get stuff like that "get lost" lol
I very much doubt it! Remember that Meliodas befriended Elizabeth and named that injured dog when Mael was still a kid. Assuming Mael in this fight is already an adult, and that he's no longer weak (thanks to Sunshine and possibly training), it's safe to say that it was not the "emotionless Meliodas" who faced Mael back then.
 

Inuhanyou123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
852
Reaction score
1,081
Gender
Male
Country
United States
True, but this is still Meliodas only partially awakened emotionally and before he defected completely(which i still want to know why he left even though he was already with elizabeth). What did the Demon Clan do that basically forced him to leave completely
 

GreedHunt

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2018
Messages
218
Reaction score
375
Age
27
Country
Spain
I very much doubt it! Remember that Meliodas befriended Elizabeth and named that injured dog when Mael was still a kid. Assuming Mael in this fight is already an adult, and that he's no longer weak (thanks to Sunshine and possibly training), it's safe to say that it was not the "emotionless Meliodas" who faced Mael back then.
Fair enough, didn't think of that. Anyways he is still on his prime since this is happening during the Holy War so the fight should be interesting.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
anyone have a better quality image?
 

Cman12

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 3, 2017
Messages
43
Reaction score
8
Age
31
Country
United States
Volume 29 spine image. Credits: HHelen, from NF.
I know im very late but I just realized, Ludociel's hair color is actually blue not black.
 

ShadowCT6

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
772
Reaction score
1,050
Age
31
Country
Brazil
Seems that Nakaba made some changes for some images in the late volume of the series. I have identified the following alteration just because I was reading the wikia page of Sariel, which shows a alterated version of Solaseed's grown body. It'd be interesting if everybody shows all the alterations made by Nakaba here in the late volume.

 
Top