Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
Because he is a real corpse. :oh
Yes, but in Mel's and Elaine's cases, who also used to be real corpses at some point, we could lessen the creepy factor with Sleeping Beauty/Cutie jokes.
 

Redworld96

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
868
Reaction score
2,931
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Vol 36 Cover:

Ok Nakaba, you had like 2 or 3 opportunities to color King’s wings but you still decided to leave them transparent; but you don’t have any problem to color Elaine’s wings.
Not cool bro, not cool.
Anyway, I like the color of Elaine’s wings.
 

Estarossa173

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2018
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
2,789
Age
29
Country
United States
Lame cover. The last one was MUCH better imo.
 

Vizard

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
5,248
Reaction score
22,084
Country
Genosha
Tribute to Enn Enn no Shouboutai manga.

 

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,449
Reaction score
16,952
Gender
Male
Country
France
TL:
Pic 1:
If you insist!!
Oooh, it'd be something like that!!

Pic 2:
What would happen if Elizabeth and Meliodas were to join?
Masuda Hoshiyume / Saitama Prefecture
J… jo…?
E… err… what do you mean by that?

What would happen if they were to join?
In other words,
would something be made if they engage in a certain relationship?

Let's try joining?
Geeeez, I don't know!!
 

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,449
Reaction score
16,952
Gender
Male
Country
France
TL:
Front page:
If that's true, that makes me wanna carry you off on a journey…♬

I know, Ban. Go save Meliodas… everybody.

Just wait for me a bit!♬
Be careful.

Outside: Ooh?
He… he vanished!?
…he did.

First Q/A:
How would the awakened King if he transformed into the old man?
Nakanishi Rino-san / Mie Prefecture
Outside: Old man?
Are you being serious? Is there any reason to transform into a more majestic form than this is already…?

I want to see it too.♡

If you insist.
Oooh, it'd be something like that.

Second Q/A:
My sleep has been messy lately. How can I sleep well?
Sora-san / Mie Prefecture
You'll sleep when you're tired from exercises.♡
That's healthy.

Having your fill makes you sleepy...
It will turn you into a pig?

Drink booze of course! Right?♬
Minors can't drink!!

…that does not make me sleepy.
That's just you Gowther.

Take one sleeping pill specially made by me.
Stop!!

Play until you're tired…!!
Kyaaaa, I thought you'd do this!!

…when you give your all to draw the manga lineart, you'll… sl… eep.
Who's he?

Third Q/A:
What would happen if Meliodas and Elizabeth were to become one?
Masuda Hoshiyume-san / Saitama Prefecture
Be… become…?
E… err… what do you mean by that?

What wouldl hapen if they became one?
In other words,
what would be made if they engaged in pleasures of the flesh?

Wanna become one with me?
Geeeez, I don't know!!

And the few extra pages of that particular chapter:
Page 1:
SFX: Wobble…

SFW: Fwoom

Page 2:
What's wrong, Mael!?
Is this all you've got!!?

He's being kept at bay!!
Certainly… he doesn't fall far behind captain hand-to-hand-wise.

? …he's concentrating the sun power that's swirling inside his body in one point?

Page 3:
"Helios Fair"

Page 4:
No…
He blocked it!!

SFX: Smile…

Page 5:
Gahah!!!

This...
power...

…I'm sad.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And here's the Mel bit:
I…

didn't make it in time…?

…what's it?

My eyelids are getting heavy…
 
Last edited:

Redworld96

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
868
Reaction score
2,931
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
I will add the color spread with the results of the second popularity poll, for those who want to know or talk about it:
  1. Meliodas
  2. King
  3. Ban
  4. Escanor
  5. Zeldris
  6. Mael
  7. Estarossa
  8. Diane
  9. Elizabeth
  10. Gowther
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Legit surprised by the results of the poll. The usual suspects are top three, but the remaining 7?

Zeldris 5th place? Estarossa and Mael on the poll and higher than Gowther and Diane? Merlin no where to be found?

Gowther and Diane being low is expected. Though I still like him, ever since my boy got his emotions back he's been incredibly uninteresting. Diane is Diane, so no surprise there. I wonder where Merlin is. Makes me wonder if the audience feels she's undercooked as a character like I do?
 

YggMugen

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2019
Messages
59
Reaction score
145
Age
28
Country
China
Legit surprised by the results of the poll. The usual suspects are top three, but the remaining 7?

Zeldris 5th place? Estarossa and Mael on the poll and higher than Gowther and Diane? Merlin no where to be found?

Gowther and Diane being low is expected. Though I still like him, ever since my boy got his emotions back he's been incredibly uninteresting. Diane is Diane, so no surprise there. I wonder where Merlin is. Makes me wonder if the audience feels she's undercooked as a character like I do?
There is a list for character after 10th at next page, so we can wait for the official chapter out on Wednesday in Japan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't know whether this is the correct place to post the following, but here is the rest of the list for the popularity poll (only top 30 is list in Weekly Shonen magazine):
11. Merlin
12. Elaine
13. Henderickson
14. Arthur
15. Hawk
16. Derieri
17. Gloxnia
18. OGowther
19. Gilthunder
20. Helbram
21. Monspiet
22. Dreyfus
23. Oslow
24. Howzer
25. Jericho
26. Sariel
27. Gelda
28. Wild
29. Melascula
30. Griamore

And there is no exact number of votes each character gets.
The source is from a picture post on Mercari but since it is the marketplace photo I won't post the original pic here
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I figured Merlin would be 11.

Surprised that Hendy, Glox, and Helbrem are top 20 material.
 

BurlapJack

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2018
Messages
2,045
Reaction score
3,997
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There is a list for character after 10th at next page, so we can wait for the official chapter out on Wednesday in Japan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't know whether this is the correct place to post the following, but here is the rest of the list for the popularity poll (only top 30 is list in Weekly Shonen magazine):
11. Merlin
12. Elaine
13. Henderickson
14. Arthur
15. Hawk
16. Derieri
17. Gloxnia
18. OGowther
19. Gilthunder
20. Helbram
21. Monspiet
22. Dreyfus
23. Oslow
24. Howzer
25. Jericho
26. Sariel
27. Gelda
28. Wild
29. Melascula
30. Griamore

And there is no exact number of votes each character gets.
The source is from a picture post on Mercari but since it is the marketplace photo I won't post the original pic here
Oof ludo didn't even make top 30

Good grief
 
Top