Info Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
LATEST VOLUME COVER:
Volume 25
​

VOLUME COVERS:
​
Volume 01

Ch 001-007
JP release date:
Nov 04, 2014
ENG release date: Aug 04, 2015​
Volume 02

Ch 008-017
JP release date:
Jan 05, 2015
ENG release date: Nov 03, 2015​
Volume 03

Ch 018-026
JP release date:
Apr 03, 2015
ENG release date: Feb 02, 2016​
Volume 04

Ch 027-035
JP release date:
Jun 04, 2015
ENG release date: May 03, 2016​
Volume 05

Ch 036-044
JP release date:
Aug 04, 2015
ENG release date: Aug 02, 2016​
Volume 06

Ch 045-053
JP release date:
Nov 04, 2015
ENG release date: Nov 01, 2016​
Volume 07

Ch 054-062
JP release date:
Feb 04, 2016
ENG release date: Feb 07, 2017​
Volume 08

Ch 063-071
JP release date:
Apr 04, 2016
ENG release date: May 02, 2017​
Volume 09

Ch 072-080
JP release date:
Jun 03, 2016
ENG release date: Aug 01, 2017​
Volume 10

Ch 081-089
JP release date:
Sep 02, 2016
ENG release date: Nov 07, 2017​
Volume 11

Ch 090-099
JP release date:
Nov 04, 2016
ENG release date: Feb 06, 2018​
Volume 12

Ch 100-108
JP release date:
Feb 03, 2017
ENG release date: Apr 03, 2018​
Volume 13

Ch 109-118
JP release date:
Apr 04, 2017
ENG release date: Jun 05, 2018​
Volume 14

Ch 119-128
JP release date:
Jun 02, 2017
ENG release date: Aug 07, 2018​
Volume 15

Ch 129-137
JP release date:
Sep 04, 2017
ENG release date: Oct 02, 2018​
Volume 16

Ch 138-147
JP release date:
Nov 02, 2017
ENG release date: Dec 04, 2018​
Volume 17

Ch 148-157
JP release date:
Feb 02, 2018
ENG release date: Feb 05, 2019​
Volume 18

Ch 158-167
JP release date:
Apr 04, 2018
ENG release date: Apr 02, 2019​
Volume 19

Ch 168-177
JP release date:
Jul 04, 2018
ENG release date: Jun 04, 2019​
Volume 20

Ch 178-188
JP release date:
Sep 04, 2018
ENG release date: Aug 06, 2019​
Volume 21

Ch 189-200
JP release date:
Dec 04, 2018
ENG release date: Oct 01, 2019​
Volume 22

Ch 201-212
JP release date:
Feb 04, 2019
ENG release date: Dec 03, 2019​
Volume 23

Ch 213-224
JP release date:
May 02, 2019
ENG release date: N/A​
Volume 24

Ch 225-235
JP release date:
Aug 02, 2019
ENG release date: N/A​

Volume 25

Ch 236-246
JP release date:
Dec 04, 2019
ENG release date:
N/A​



WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP COVERS
Issue 32, 2014
Issue 03, 2015

Issue 35, 2015
Issue 46, 2015
Issue 49, 2015
Issue 09, 2016
Issue 17, 2016
Issue 25, 2016
Issue 41, 2016
Issue 17, 2017

Issue 30, 2017

Issue 17, 2018

Issue 28, 2018

Issue 35, 2018

Issue 09, 2019

Issue 33, 2019

Issue 42, 2019

Issue 46, 2019

Issue 03, 2020

 
Last edited by a moderator:

avietar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
2,066
Age
34
Country
Netherlands
I'm so happy for Horikoshi ❤

Also, Toga on volume 32 spine!!! 🎉
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,556
Reaction score
5,409
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
That Ochako sketch is making me curious. But I think those are probably pages that’ll be in the extras. You can also see Nagant’s sketch and is most likely her profile page.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That Ochako sketch is making me curious. But I think those are probably pages that’ll be in the extras. You can also see Nagant’s sketch and is most likely her profile page.
There’s another sketch that looks like Deku leaving with his friends and another that’s probably white hair Deku.
 
Last edited:

susanoo13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
483
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Just a couple of days ago I wondered what Horikoshi would have done differently if he wrote Sensei no Bulge toay and now this comes up.
I'm super happy to know that now he draws chapters and events he always wanted and I think it shows and the last few chapters were phenomenal. It just makes me more excited towards the upcoming events which I'm sure are gonna be great.
 
Last edited:

NegaiFreak

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2018
Messages
1,221
Reaction score
3,729
Age
30
Country
United States
It might be alt for Iida taking Deku hand. But people really too naive if they take bait so easily.
*cough* Pessimist... *cough*

But it's nice to see all this art for the upcoming volume. Curious to see how Mei's going to fit in with her new look. Loving the ponytail!
 

Neala897

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
3,970
Reaction score
2,637
Age
36
Country
Russian Federation
*cough* Pessimist... *cough*

But it's nice to see all this art for the upcoming volume. Curious to see how Mei's going to fit in with her new look. Loving the ponytail!
Optimist in fact. I dont think its good development for Deku to return now.
 

AmyRose

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2021
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
1,515
Age
28
Country
Poland
Optimist in fact. I dont think its good development for Deku to return now.
But it IS good for him. I mean, he worned out himself soo fast and he was insisting that he is ok even if that was obvious lie. Emm, I don't know how much time passed but I guess it wasn't more than three weeks, if I'm right then in such short amount of time he changed from rather reasonable hero into soo self-destructive person that continuation of his work while he is in such bad condition would be almost the same as suicide. He can continue his searching but he need to do that in more reasonable way.

Soo they called it "Dark Deku", that sound like villain name for his evil twin brother. Well, good thing that seemingly it's the end of "Dekus solo adventure". That was really sad to see him alone all the time.
 

Neala897

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
3,970
Reaction score
2,637
Age
36
Country
Russian Federation
But it IS good for him. I mean, he worned out himself soo fast and he was insisting that he is ok even if that was obvious lie. Emm, I don't know how much time passed but I guess it wasn't more than three weeks, if I'm right then in such short amount of time he changed from rather reasonable hero into soo self-destructive person that continuation of his work while he is in such bad condition would be almost the same as suicide. He can continue his searching but he need to do that in more reasonable way.

Soo they called it "Dark Deku", that sound like villain name for his evil twin brother. Well, good thing that seemingly it's the end of "Dekus solo adventure". That was really sad to see him alone all the time.
Thats not good for manga. By making leaving Ua Kohei pretty much did new status quo. Was this all for just return to Ua? LOL It would be better not make him leave in the first place. And do people really take barely visible sketch as a proof to anything? Majority of those are stuff that has already happened.
 

JazzMazz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
1,959
Reaction score
2,542
Country
Australia
Thats not good for manga. By making leaving Ua Kohei pretty much did new status quo. Was this all for just return to Ua? LOL It would be better not make him leave in the first place. And do people really take barely visible sketch as a proof to anything? Majority of those are stuff that has already happened.
I think I would like if Deku was like "I'm not going back to UA, but you guys can tag along". That's what I'd like to happen the most personally(presuming Deku gives in).
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,556
Reaction score
5,409
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I think I would like if Deku was like "I'm not going back to UA, but you guys can tag along". That's what I'd like to happen the most personally(presuming Deku gives in).
Sort of what I’m thinking. But what Deku really needs to do is to able to take time to rest, otherwise running himself ragged is playing himself into AFO’s hands as Shouto oh-so-kindly put it. U.A. can act as a hub for his activities and a place he can return to. When he goes out, he’ll be taking a small team with him, which will most likely be the main 5 as familiarity will be the main criteria to form the team so a repeat of the current situation will not happen again.
 

Neala897

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
3,970
Reaction score
2,637
Age
36
Country
Russian Federation
Sort of what I’m thinking. But what Deku really needs to do is to able to take time to rest, otherwise running himself ragged is playing himself into AFO’s hands as Shouto oh-so-kindly put it. U.A. can act as a hub for his activities and a place he can return to. When he goes out, he’ll be taking a small team with him, which will most likely be the main 5 as familiarity will be the main criteria to form the team so a repeat of the current situation will not happen again.
People just ignore Ua traitor part huh. Ua isnt even remotely safe place for Deku while theres a traitor.
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,556
Reaction score
5,409
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
People just ignore Ua traitor part huh. Ua isnt even remotely safe place for Deku while theres a traitor.
Which is exactly why he should go back. With Danger Sense, there’s more than a likely chance for it to go off when the traitor is revealed.

Also, some explanations on the difference between the volumes and original release:


I’ll be honest with you guys, if what the translator says is true, then the whole chapter’s flow is strange. I’m hoping someone can post the full pages of where the extras are added in so we can get a better sense of the flow. Plus, some of what the translator says is speculative, so I’m hesitant to take their words as is.
 
Top