A 'What If' if Shigaraki had Mon-Chan be one of his families hands
Hori's sketch for Vigilantes Volume 10
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Betten's sketch for Volume 28
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Xless Unmasked Design
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hori talking about the pros and cons of going digital for the Gigantomachia chapter. It was hard because it took him around a year to get used to coloring digitally. He still draws stuff in the normal way too.
It’s a cover that entices more to hardcore fans more than casuals. Can’t imagine a casual person noticing the cover and thinking “wow this looks cool, imma read it” however, hardcore fans like myself will love it and get it cause I know the meaning behind it... I feel like hori missed a chance at a cool/badass cover with deku vs shiggy
It’s a cover that entices more to hardcore fans more than casuals. Can’t imagine a casual person noticing the cover and thinking “wow this looks cool, imma read it” however, hardcore fans like myself will love it and get it cause I know the meaning behind it... I feel like hori missed a chance at a cool/badass cover with deku vs shiggy
It’s a cover that entices more to hardcore fans more than casuals. Can’t imagine a casual person noticing the cover and thinking “wow this looks cool, imma read it” however, hardcore fans like myself will love it and get it cause I know the meaning behind it... I feel like hori missed a chance at a cool/badass cover with deku vs shiggy
Honestly I agree a Deku vs Shiggy cover would entice more new readers and was what I was expecting since it takes up the entire volume while the Bakugou moment is the closer of the volume. I feel Hori wanted to take a break from drawing Shiggy for two volumes in a row again like 24 and 25.