He was given 6 quirks, and with the addition of his own, he has a total of 7 quirks.
[1] "Endurance" = Original quirk. Monstrous stamina.
[2] "Pain Blocking" = Can become unable to feel pain.
[3] "Gigantification" = When worked up, his body can grow larger.
[4] "Dog" = Senses of hearing and smell are enhanced.
[5] "Energy Efficiency" = Can remain active with limited amounts of food and water. Sleeping time is also reduced.
[6] "Tough Muscle" = Hard and sturdy muscles.
[8] "Mole" = Can switch to an underground burrowing mode.
(Fingers extend, grows spikes on the back that make burrowing easier, has a visor that protects the face.)
Because Machia can't use quirks that require training or any thinking whatsoever, he was loaded up with body enhancement types. [2] and [3] technically need a bit of practice to activate, but Machia just leaves them on all the time. The combination expands on the potential of [1] "Endurance".
[7] "Mole" was given to Machia by All for One for concealment purposes. On his master's orders, he's been in hiding deep in the mountains underground all this time. After All for One's defeat by All Might, nearly all his subordinates were eliminated, and on top of that, he lost free use of his body. Using the Doctor and Machia, he was just barely able to scrape by collecting quirks and healing.
Maybe it is just me... and there probably are a lot of people that like this new cover... but personally I feel that this cover was wasted. The arc is focused on the fights. Izuku and especially Bakugou have rather minor roles here all considered so featuring them on the cover in a flashback like this is like pissing on the character that mattered more in this arc. Bakugou got injured and revealed his hero name... and that was all he did. Was that important enough to feature him on the cover? Rather, shouldn't the cover have featured Endeavor and Dabi? Or Machia plowing through cities? Or even Mirio and Jeanist reappearing? Izuku and Bakugou being featured in a flashback on the cover made absolutely no sense here.
I hate to be that guy... but I think it's already confirmed that Nejire's gonna be on the spine next. Though something like that for a Volume 30 cover would be amazing.
The whole vibe I’m getting is that Uraraka’s always going to be there to support Izuku - whether it’s just be as a friend or as a hero. Personally, I think it’s a good way to really build upon her feelings for him into something far more than just a simple crush. There’s been plenty of interactions that the two have from various arcs that seem to be building up to this.
I wish Uraraka in general can be further expanded upon more because she’s got interesting qualities that I would hate to see left by the wayside.
Am I looking too deep into this? Probably. But that’s the vibe I get anyways.
The whole vibe I’m getting is that Uraraka’s always going to be there to support Izuku - whether it’s just be as a friend or as a hero. Personally, I think it’s a good way to really build upon her feelings for him into something far more than just a simple crush. There’s been plenty of interactions that the two have from various arcs that seem to be building up to this.
I wish Uraraka in general can be further expanded upon more because she’s got interesting qualities that I would hate to see left by the wayside.
Am I looking too deep into this? Probably. But that’s the vibe I get anyways.
This illustration baffles me because it obviously has romantic fler to it and theres not that much of that in the manga currently. And unlikely theres going to be by the end of april when exhibition is going to open. Especially background is out place. Its almost feels like what if.