This Colour Spread is sheer awesomeness! It's the first real action shot we've seen of our characters and I like it. A question though. Whose hand is Emma reaching for?
This Colour Spread is sheer awesomeness! It's the first real action shot we've seen of our characters and I like it. A question though. Whose hand is Emma reaching for?
I don't think it's the hand of any of the characters we know so far. I'd say it's an artistic choice of the author to make us feel involved in the scene, as if we were a part of it. I could be wrong though ^^
This Colour Spread is sheer awesomeness! It's the first real action shot we've seen of our characters and I like it. A question though. Whose hand is Emma reaching for?
Tried to translate the chart, but the descriptions are too small. If someone can transcribe/OCR that shit or the comments page, it would be appreciated.
ダムディン Damdin (Age 3/No. 57394)
ニーナ Nina (Age 3/No. 77394)
エウゲン Eugene (Age 3/No. 46394)
トム Tom (Age 3/No. 66394)
ビビアン Vivian (Age 3/No. 55394) より目の女の子 おとなしめ Another girl. An obedient kid.
チェンバレン Chamberlain (Age 3/No. 85394) フィル Phil (Age 4/No. 34394) エマ大好き おおらか He loves Emma. A big-hearted kid.
シェリー Sherry (Age 4/No. 74394) ノーマン大好き おしゃれさん She loves Norman. A fashionable person.
ナイラ Naira (Age 4/No. 53394)
ヅャスパー Jasper (Age 4/No. 04394) ねぼすけ A Sleepyhead.
マーニャ Magna/Maya (Age 4/No. 42394) ママ大好き She loves Mama.
ハンス Hans (Age 4/No. 82394)
ヅェミマ Zeemima (Age 5/No. 31394) まじめ An earnest kid.
アリシア Alicia (Age 5/No. 71394)
ロッシー Rossi (Age 5/No. 50394)
クリスティ Cristy (Age 5/No. 70394)
イベット Ivet (Age 5/No. 59294)
マルク Mark (Age 5/ No. 79294) ごはんごはん ナイラと仲良し He loves rice. He's Naira's friend.
ドミニク Dominic (Age 6/No. 07294) アクティブ An active kid.
Man, why can't the author let Conny rest her in piece?
She has more appearance than the actual living kids (excluding the 6 main), heck even her stuffed rabbit is well more developed than the all the kids in the orphanage
Translation for the offscreen page. If I made a mistake, call me out. It's handwritten, so there may be mistakes. I'll fix everything when properly sized raws are out and I typeset the text. Seems like Don remembered this when he thought Connie was still alive.
次ノーマン以外全負鬼てのどうよ
How about next time everyone except Norman will be 'it'.
いいよ
Alright.
最後絶対捕まえようぜ
Let's absolutely catch him, Connie.
うん
Yup!
ねえドン
Hey, Don.
いつも助けてくれてありがとう
Thanks for always helping me out.
なあに言ってんだ水具え
What are you even talking about!
助けてやるよ
Of course, I'll help you,
お前が困った時はいつでも
When you're in trouble!
人身売買
Human Trafficking.
...助けてやるよ
...I'll help you. [More like 'I'll save you,' but he says the same as above.]
Do I see William Minerva's sign and below that "Harvest"...? Oh Phil, you sneaky little boy~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also the pattern at this point is pretty obvious. The last three digits tell us how long they've been there
194 (Emma + the 4 others trying to escape) -> 294 (somewhat older kids like Dominic) -> 394 (most of the young children, Phil is among them too)
You can also see a pattern with Krone and Isabella. 584 (Isabella) -> 684 (Krone), so I assume it goes until 984 and then starts with 185 until we eventually reach 194 with Emma and Co.
The first two digits seem to indicate that there are up to 99 kids for each of the latter three digits, until they eventually move up one.
(for example 99194 -> 01294)
Now if you go and count that back.... yeah, looks like the number of "produced" children is incredibly high.
Do I see William Minerva's sign and below that "Harvest"...? Oh Phil, you sneaky little boy~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also the pattern at this point is pretty obvious. The last three digits tell us how long they've been there
194 (Emma + the 4 others trying to escape) -> 294 (somewhat older kids like Dominic) -> 394 (most of the young children, Phil is among them too)
You can also see a pattern with Krone and Isabella. 584 (Isabella) -> 684 (Krone), so I assume it goes until 984 and then starts with 185 until we eventually reach 194 with Emma and Co.
The first two digits seem to indicate that there are up to 99 kids for each of the latter three digits, until they eventually move up one.
(for example 99194 -> 01294)
Now if you go and count that back.... yeah, looks like the number of "produced" children is incredibly high.
I would have totally missed that, thanks for pointing it out nii!
I have two favourite aspects of this manga, and one of them is the art. The Covers and Spreads have whole stories packed into the hidden nooks and crannies. I dare say many of these foreshadow events in the future
Man, why can't the author let Conny rest her in piece?
She has more appearance than the actual living kids (excluding the 6 main), heck even her stuffed rabbit is well more developed than the all the kids in the orphanage
She probably will after this, eitherway it´s interesting for us readers to see how she and Don were attached, since Don´s behaviour after being lied to was very Conny justification centered, I wonder if Don will try and do something fucked up to Mama as the kids are about to escape the farm as well, I wouldnt put past him to try and get some revenge.
Well the Twitter image by Demizu is making me feel they have lot of stress of studies.Mama don't actually made them Gourmet but instead make them study too much.
btw , author's weekly com :
"we're still in volume 2, and someone has already deciphered the rule behind the numbers and found out the human farm id. Amazing (Kaiu Shirai)"
source : https://mangastream.com/r/wsjac/#34/4039/2
Most grown up kids are protecting small ones, but Phil is the one doing the protection lol, this kid is badass, though i bet he's protecting that child because she looks like a chibi Emma, what a sneaky little devil