Volume 6 cover :
Fanboying intensifiesVolume 6 cover :
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So beautiful omg <3Volume 6 cover :
![]()
Perhaps @BasedAnon is still around and could give us a hand?So I just noticed 'B06-32' under the number 6. Anyone know what the other numbers have under them?

Volume title is usually one of the chapter title from the volume : check here http://yakusokunoneverland.wikia.com/wiki/Chapters_and_VolumesSo I just noticed 'B06-32' under the number 6. Anyone know what the other numbers have under them?
Thank you for sharing it, @Erinyes 
I thought it will be added to next volume
Thanks for posting it, here's tl:
Posuka doesn't let up does she?Vol 7 Cover:
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'll do my best with tl:Too much focus on cookies.Thank you @Erinyes for posting theseI'll do my best with tl:
Mark: Cookies!
Emma: Don't eat them!
Gilda: What we're gonna do with him?
Ray: He's dangerous, so let's do a check up and tie him down. He won't kill us when he's asleep.
Ray: We'll sleep in one group for today. Go and find some spacious room.
Children: Roger that!
Emma: What do we do next?
Ray: We'll deal with the old man later. First, let our sibling rest and then we'll search for any clues about Minerva.
Emma: Ray, look! I found the reference room.Ray: Today's breakfast is watered soup. First, we'll use a boil-in-bag we brought from home. It's precious, so we won't use it all, but dilute it with water.
Jemima: But chef! Won't it taste weak then?
Ray: That's why I'll flavour it with herbs Musika gave us and various plants we found in the forest!
Jemima: Ooooh!
Ray: Bon appetite!
Children: So tasty!Emma: Ray! Look! A letter from Mr. Minerva! A08-63... Let's go there and check it!
Ray: But we can't take our siblings with us... On the other hand we can't leave them with the old man either...
Ray: Hey, I've got an idea.
Emma: ?
Ray: Let's ask the old man to be our guide.Norman: I see, here's safety and here's magazine.
Ray: Gun's recoil may be dangerous.
Emma: Yeah! Better let's take user manual with us.Mark: Cookies!
Emma: Don't eat them!
Emma: I said no! These cookies are...