Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Soul Eater #21 looks so badass~ :hip


Never heard of Gunnm Last Order before. o.O The cover of volume 8 is quite something. Time to give it a go~ :nod



Oh snap. It's Battle Angel II. Should've known. *facepalm*
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The cover for volume 2 of Sunny is spectacular. Matsumoto is a genius.
Gah, my mistake for not checking this thread earlier for the cover. Work of art as expected by such a man! His sense of realism is unmatched!
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Sket Dance Volume 23


Bakuman。Volume 17


Kuroko no Basket Volume 16


Beelzebub Volume 15


Medaka Box Volume 14
 

TXC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
930
Reaction score
188
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Sket dance one is my favorite followed by kuroko no basket.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Kinda dislike the style Obata is going for lately.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Kure-nai Volume 9


Shonbori Onsen Volume 2 (Final)


Gekka Bijin Volume 5 (Final)


To Love-Ru Darkness Volume 4


Hanimero。Volume 2


Dark Act


Karakuri Douji Ultimo Volume 8


Battle Spirits Heroes Volume 1
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Kinda dislike the style Obata is going for lately.
Yeah, I agree. The colors look kinda vague, there's no realistic background and characters lack "epicness".
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,622
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Dat Nejimaki Cover. I wonder what's going on in the series now?
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dat Nejimaki Cover. I wonder what's going on in the series now?
I recommend you buy this title from Kinokuniya. :zomg
STORY SO FAR:
so far Jubei (main character) is fighting Shino Inuzuka (pink Haired Girl from the cover of volume 3) Shino is is way too overpowering but Jubei has "LOVE" on her side Jubei looks like she determined to win the fight. Volume 4 is the conclusion to the fight plus she meets that girl on the forth volume.
 

Unok

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
703
Reaction score
2,915
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Green Blood v01 (ch01-07)


Scanned by me

btw if there is someone interested in translating this series, contact me and I will give you raw.
 
Last edited:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I love Kakizaki-sensei's art. Hideout and Rainbow were both excellent manga, if Green Blood were translated I would read it.
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Sket Dance's cover continues to be on point. I know I sound like a broken record now, but I don't think I ever disliked any color work by Shinohara-sensei. There's always something serene about it that's different from other shonen tankobons. Most of of them emphasize a WOW! or COOL! factor, which can be nice but also helps Sket Dance stand out. :p
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top