- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 52
- Reaction score
- 348
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Shogakukan
Anagle Mole #01
Anagle Mole #01
Does anyone have normal edition with dimensions around 320x500?Kôdansha:
Fairy Tail #31 (normal and limited edition):
![]()
If that one doesn't look realistic, than i don't know. are the others in the same style?
...I want them. And damn does that new Air Gear volume look sweet.
Two Chapters are out there's no summaryAny info on that Tokyo Ghoul manga? Looks pretty cool.
Lazy Ass Scans scanlated chapter 1 and 2. A pretty good manga so far. I believe they have acquired, or are looking to acquire, volume one in order to continue Edited Mangas.Any info on that Tokyo Ghoul manga? Looks pretty cool.
Yeah I want to read the hockey manga myself.Oh god, is that a hockey manga? I think the inner sports manga fan just wet himself. And once again Inoue doesn't disappoint. Simple yet artistic.
I thought it'd be Eyebrows. Guess some other time then.