Info Volume Covers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

naruto91

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2007
Messages
388
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
weah we are all waiting for full covers of reborn 26 27 28 and 29
 
  • Like
Reactions: nTn

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I haven't seen tankobon raws of those volumes yet. Until those are scanned I wouldn't expect covers.
 

Unok

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
703
Reaction score
2,915
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Daiya no A v21


Dotou! Jamuka no Daibouken v01-05



Ginga Sengoku Gunyuuden Rai v01-27










Caravan Kidd v01-05



Usagi Kozou v01,03-05



Drakuun - Ryuuhimehei v01-05




Outlanders v01-08


 
Last edited:

Jaymie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
877
Reaction score
352
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
That Kuroko cover is disappointing. I know the sketch-like quality was probably done on purpose (...hopefully...), but I don't like the design of it at all when compared to the other covers.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I think Kuroko vols. 7 & 8 are going to be a spread. Kuroko's group vs. the current rival team, facing each other on different sides. (like One Piece vol. 21 & 22) I have no clue what's drawn in the corner that's why I hope to see it completed on the other side on the next volume.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Shakespeare looks good. I really want to find scans of it, once the volumes out.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Does anyone know what its about? Is it an historical drama, or an acting drama?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Does anyone know what its about? Is it an historical drama, or an acting drama?
I only saw the raws for chapter 1 but it looked like historical drama.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Lock On! is out fast 0_o Jump is trying to get it bigger I guess.

The Lord cover looks epic. I want to read that series so bad...haven't ever looked for scans though; are they out? Also, I think Shakespeare looks awesome too :3 Have wanted to read it since it was first announced.
 

Kuuki

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2007
Messages
277
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Woah, Hokenshitsu 03 is freaking nice *_*
And Yotsuya 01 too, skillful watercolor art <3
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I'm liking all the Shueisha covers, especially Hokenshitsu. It is so beautiful, makes me wish I could read more of it! Yotsuya has awesome watercolours, though I think the palette could have been better.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top