Info Volume Covers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Man, I really want to read Kiben Gakuha, Yotsuya Senpai no Kaidan and Hokenshitsu no Shinigami based on those covers alone. O_O.

Also...I wonder what this new Gintama character book is all about?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone posted the Momo covers for the first three volumes? Or do any of you know where I can find them? I can only find the fourth one. Any help would be appreciated! :)

Bug.
 

nTn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
308
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Shounen:
Gamaran #01

Thanks Cover-Land​


Bleach #45 fullcover pleaseeeeeee! ^^
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Is that digital coloring in Rumiko's cover?O__O
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
For Black Butler I didn't expect Lau being on the cover but it's good for change. I find posture a bit off and misplaced. He's making a fist yet it doesn't even look he's putting up a fight. It's going to a big hit even more with the new anime season.
 

Samui

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Messages
555
Reaction score
151
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Where can I find all of the Toriko volume covers?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
At the top you see Search This Thread, click the arrow to drop down then type Toriko you get
volume 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4HQ, 3HQ, 2HQ, 1HQ
 

nTn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
308
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Seinen:
Arakawa Under the Brigde #10


note: had already up there but I prefer to show images :amuse​
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Arakawa 10 is love! Stella yakuza is awesome, Hoshi, Mayor, Sister, and the rest on the back cover look awesome too!
 

RdR

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Where i can find Kimagure Orange Road covers? I used "Search this Thread", but i had no results. I would be grateful, if someone post KOR covers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top