Info Volume Covers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaymie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
877
Reaction score
352
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I adore the Bakuman cover. And I'm glad it's not the duo again. I was starting to get tired of them being on covers.

Shizuka on the cover next pl0x?
 

chusetto

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
224
Reaction score
672
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Shueisha

BAKUMAN. #9 <3........................................BLEACH #46


Beelzebub #7............................................Metallica Metalluca #1


Dr. Rurru #2..............................................Gintama #35


Hokenshitsu no Shinigami #4................................Luck Stealer #7


Naruto #52...................................One Piece #59


Katekyo Hitman REBORN! #30......................... Super Dog Rilienthal #4 (FINAL)



 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
The Bakuman cover is really nice! Well, I'm not surprised.
 

Doublefang

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Hello everybody. I need the covers of volumes 2 and 3 of Tribal 12.
Thanks for your time.
 

R4n

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
917
Reaction score
208
Gender
Hidden
Country
Micronesia
Being biased, I like Reborn's cover. I wonder how the rest of the Guardians/Primo Guardians theme will work out now that *ahem*. Yeah... :p
Seeing how the arc is going, i bet the cover will
go thematically till Giotto/Tsuna cover, and it'll be closed with Cozart/Enma cover. It's just my speculation.
I guess i have to prepare my heart for the Alaude/Hibari one. Seeing both of that super bishounen in one page is not good for heart *________*
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
That Jaguar cover is one of my favorites ever. I love the smoking recorder and recorder street lamps.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Another great Kekkaishi cover! When is there not a great Kekkaishi cover though :D?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top