Info Volume Covers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
The covers a bit plain but a new volume of Meguru means more translations! I've been looking forward to more.
 

Jaymie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
877
Reaction score
352
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Square Enix
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Minagoroshi-hen #6


Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Matsuribayashi-hen #4


Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Matsuribayashi-hen #5


Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Episode 2: Turn of the Golden Witch #4


Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Episode 3: Banquet of the Golden Witch #2


Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Episode 4: Alliance of the Golden Witch #2
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
SKET DANCE COVERS!!! I've some friends who're in a band who don't really read manga but who loved BECK (which really inspired them). They're so crazy abouit it that if I were to show them Sket Dance cover 6 they would probably want to read it immediately (that is until they discover its a comedy manga I think). Anyway, they're just plain beautiful, all of the covers. I really wish Edited Mangas were up to date so that I could read the recent chapters. I've been rooting for it ever since it began... :(
 

nTn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
308
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
just do not forget the reborn 30 end fairy tail 22 fullcovers :amuse

I collect the fullcovers of my favorite manga. just a reminder, thanks ;)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top