Info Volume Covers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Another great cover of Kiri no iru machi with Shiori Amaya on it. I don't know if it is a first colour version that I saw from her but it is definitely a sweet coloured version

The magi one looks promising: I am glad that I started to read this series
 

mak123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2011
Messages
520
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
FT 24 is great! I like that colored logo very much... OP's cover is nice too...
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Yuu Yuu Hakusho bunko? I thought the series already had kanzeban volumes, so why bunkobans?
 

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
1,902
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yuu Yuu Hakusho bunko? I thought the series already had kanzeban volumes, so why bunkobans?
Yeah, weird, isn't it? First LEVEL E gets an anime like 12 years after the fact, and now YYH is getting another release. It's like they're pimping Togashi all of a sudden. Hopefully HXH will continue soon.
I wonder if I can find the first 2 YYH Bunko covers somewhere... or figure out how they're different from the kanzenbans.

From what I found, it's because kanzenbans are expensive, so they're putting out this edition. There's also something called a "rankaban" that's like a cheap edition that's been out a while. Some people think it might be a means of promoting the LEVEL E anime or something.
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hmm...I wonder why Oku didn't do the cover for the Gantz novel.I like it,though.

And thanks for the Bakuman covers!
 

Yazawa

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just wondering, may I request if anyone could get me the Volume 3 cover for Sasuga no Sarutobi? I'd really love to see it.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I love how the new One Piece cover is exactly the same as the it's first ever volume cover (Romance Dawn), except updated with all the crewmates and their new appearances!
 

Jaymie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
877
Reaction score
352
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
That's pretty amazing. I love how it's precisely 60 volumes later, as well. The cover wouldn't have the same effect if it was for, say, Volume 63 or 67.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It looks amazing indeed, but one question though is it known which chapters does this volume cover, I mean it ends somewhere near the time skip otherwise it is pointless to have the crews after time skip look on it?

It comes out in February in stores right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top