- Joined
- Oct 20, 2010
- Messages
- 469
- Reaction score
- 96
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Sket Dance's cover looks awesome! Oh how I can't wait for the anime!
You probably know about:i search a site (not a forum) where we can found easy, manga cover in hq
Yeah this cover also serves as an argument against those who say that the OP art is bad, this proves that it is not the case. The evolution is brilliant, Oda really draws like a master. It is hard to copy him in my opinion.That's what I love about it; the covers alone tell an entire story. Although Vol. 1 is cute, Vol. 61 is livelier and more colourful.You can also note the art evolution that occurred. It wasn't a drastic change while I was reading, but it's quite significant here.

No, it's not.It is the final volume of Psyren am I correct?
Oh so one more or something? I remember reading once that the final volume would come out in February, must have been confusing it with another series. D:No, it's not.