Info Volume Covers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estranho

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
282
Reaction score
74
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Compared with the others volumes, this cover of Magi is a kind of disappointment...
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Woah!That's a great cover for Vinland Saga!
 

Jaymie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
877
Reaction score
352
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Square Enix:
Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 3: Banquet of the Golden Witch #4


Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 4: Alliance of the Golden Witch #4


Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru Episode 5: End of the Golden Witch #1
 

Oberon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,401
Reaction score
8,522
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Akita Shoten:
Yowamushi Pedal #16 Full Cover:


Coamix:
Angel Heart 2nd Season #01 Full Cover:


Kodansha:
Hajime no Ippo #95 Full Cover:


Shogagukan:
Team Medical Dragon #25 Full Cover:
 

Mr. Prince

MH's Best Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
2,259
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Yay, new Thermae Romae, finally! And I'm intrigued by the cover yet another time. One of the series with the coolest front covers around... :D
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
All of these are nice I have to say. :) My favourite is perhaps Q&A at the top of the page. There's a simple, daily life-esque feel to it that I like.

@Heiji-sama, all the images from this post is broken. Could you mind uploading them again? Thank you in advance!
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I'd really like to read some Tripeace. I found the first volume raw and enjoyed it a fair bit. The covers I've found around the net are also intriguing...

Though all of the covers on this page are pretty impressive. :)
 

come come paradise

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
France
I'd really like to read some Tripeace. I found the first volume raw and enjoyed it a fair bit. The covers I've found around the net are also intriguing...

Though all of the covers on this page are pretty impressive. :)
Read a couple of extracts when the first volume came out in my country and I wouldn't call it good. Seen some bad critics as well, especially for the last volumes, so I wouldn't recommend it ^^" I do agree the covers look nice, though.

Still in love with the Bleach cover :P
 

ruggia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2008
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,080
Gender
Male
Country
South Korea
I'd really like to read some Tripeace. I found the first volume raw and enjoyed it a fair bit. The covers I've found around the net are also intriguing...

Though all of the covers on this page are pretty impressive. :)
I found raws up to vol 8 on the web, and I've been enjoying it quite a lot so far.
its definitely not perfect, but I found the characters and the story quite interesting and pretty funny too :D
I can't wait to read vol 9.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I found raws up to vol 8 on the web, and I've been enjoying it quite a lot so far.
its definitely not perfect, but I found the characters and the story quite interesting and pretty funny too :D
I can't wait to read vol 9.
Read a couple of extracts when the first volume came out in my country and I wouldn't call it good. Seen some bad critics as well, especially for the last volumes, so I wouldn't recommend it ^^" I do agree the covers look nice, though.

Still in love with the Bleach cover :P
Nice to see that people pay attention to my ramblings. :-P Well, I'd agree that the series isn't a masterpiece by any means, but it is fun for what it is. Funny though, I've only found a raw for volume one, and that's it. I'd like to read more, especially now that I know the author was once Ohkubo (Soul Eater)'s assistant.
 

Bmariejo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 17, 2011
Messages
26
Reaction score
79
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hello everyone, someone would saw the cover of volume 34 of Reborn! Please, whoever is supposed to appear at the same time as Volume 62 of One Piece. (Sorry I don't speak English very well)

Moderator Notice:
Just be patient. Other series don't have their cover yet. :)~ Asarii
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Oberon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,401
Reaction score
8,522
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
HJ Bunko:
Infinite Stratos #7 Full Cover:


Kodansha:
Kecchin #1 Full Cover:


Shueisha:
Nurarihyon no Mago #15 Full Cover:


Ao no Exorcist #6 Full Cover:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top