Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Meaning?
Your waifu is trash no matter what.Meaning?

)Wasn't towards you, but all the waifus nominated so farMeaning?

Nami's husbando is money.Someone needs to nominate Nami. Come on.
I personally dislike Miyuki's character but as waifu she would probably be alright as long as she loves you.How about Yumeko Jabami from Kakegurui?
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
She's crazy but fuck it...I'll take a gamble with Lady luck here, who knows maybe the odds will be in my favour but I doubt it would come close to Stella Vermillion though.
How about Shiba Miyuki from Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
What d'you think of Yumeko by the way?Nami's husbando is money.
I personally dislike Miyuki's character but as waifu she would probably be alright as long as she loves you.
Smarts are an excellent quality for a waifu.Nami's husbando is money.
Smarts are fine, but she'd sell you in a heartbeat if enough beli were offered.Smarts are an excellent quality for a waifu.
Damn, can't a girl be financially responsible without intimidating men?Smarts are fine, but she'd sell you in a heartbeat if enough beli were offered.
No, that pic will do. You can spam the good stuff when the thread opens.@Brandish would you like some help finding images? You've put a rather plain Akira picture up there in comparison to Sabers![]()







Lol I tried to find out which one was which on google. I'll swap it thanks
Oh there's more to come for Round 1brutal match-ups for round 1![]()

I think you might have mixed up your image link there. Here's the right one: http://i.imgur.com/tC1Nx8Z.jpgWe already know who's gonna win anyways.
![]()

Wrong Redhead mate, you meant this one:We already know who's gonna win anyways.
![]()
I think you might have mixed up your image link there. Here's the right one: http://i.imgur.com/tC1Nx8Z.jpg
![]()
Here's the link you two meant to post:Excuse WithYouInSpirit please, he confused the link as well , he meant this > https://i.imgur.com/q388kBq.png