Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
I see you put a lot of thought into this, remarkable.It's my goal to filter out the fake gentlemen by showcasing Lola's worst possible pictures.
I'm just making up excuses as I go, LOL(a)!I see you put a lot of thought into this, remarkable.
I trolleth thee not, facts indicateth Lola would maketh for bad wifeth.That's why you're the troll! Lola is indeed the best waifu.
Loads of Red haired beauties in this forum.i have one waifu id like to nominate
Satan from the 7 mortal sins shes the goddess of wrath
http://7-sins.wikia.com/wiki/Satan
she likes cute animals and is very powerful and she is waifu material
![]()
she even has an icy version called satan as a blonde blue armoured chick
All losersLoads of Red haired beauties in this forum.
.
Really?...Why?...How? Stella and Rindou are by no means loosers...All losers.
Should've gone to Specsavers. Anyone with decent taste or better can tell that Rindou is most definitely not a loser. She'll cut the competition up easily just like she did Crokkun (RIP Crokkun).All losers.

Blue hair is aight, but when you pick trash like Juvia for it...Rindou is okay, however she's not the best redhead. I'd take Erza above her. The best redhead is probably Kurisu (Steins;Gate).
But blue hair is where it's at![]()
Tell that Satellizer chick to keep her cleavage to herself because she's reeking of the shitty smell of attention-whoring.Lola is just a ho.
Haha yeah... That has got to be the most unrealistic scene in all of manga/anime history. Except for FT...
She's not showing her boob, it just so happens she fights and thus, her dress gets cut and partially destroyed. Lola is too weak to even fight Satellizer with two hands tied behind her back.Tell that Satellizer chick to keep her cleavage to herself because she's reeking of the shitty smell of attention-whoring.

Blue hair is aight, but when you pick trash like Juvia for it...
This is a waifu war, and I'm not going to pull any punches, especially if they are a trash waifu like Juvia![]()
You have courage, I admire that. But be prepared, your actions might cause an even more terrifying FT riddle for the next April Fools' Day.
...
Wait, there ain't no more FT section next year...
![]()
I'll call it how I see it.
Last of the 8'sYou have courage, I admire that. But be prepared, your actions might cause an even more terrifying FT riddle for the next April Fools' Day.
