Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I seriously have no clue who half of these waifu are. Therefore, they are trash.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I seriously have no clue who half of these waifu are. Therefore, they are trash.
I know who every single one of them is.


I wonder what that says about me as a person?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I know who every single one of them is.


I wonder what that says about me as a person?
That you need a life and a 3D waifu?

Satella is waifu because she'll fight to the death for the guy she loves, is apparently experienced at being a slave, and will take care of the people she loves. She can also be hella cute and tsundere, and she's scary as fuck if you mess with her the wrong way.
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Says the guy who nominated a fucking frog. You're drunk, eefrit.
You shut your mouth! Tsuyu is a goddamn saint!

Besides, you shouldn't be throwing shade when you chose the most beast like waifu of all. That's saying something when we have a literal dragon lady in the nominations.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You shut your mouth! Tsuyu is a goddamn saint!

Besides, you shouldn't be throwing shade when you chose the most beast like waifu of all. That's saying something when we have a literal dragon lady in the nominations.
Your avatar says it all, you lustful, objectifying swine. Like you'd understand what true beauty is.

At least Lola has some mass to her. Tsuyu, on the other hand, can probably give you a tongue deepthroat like freakin' Roba-chan from Jagaaaaaan. Disgusting.
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Your avatar says it all, you lustful, objectifying swine. Like you'd understand what true beauty is.

At least Lola has some mass to her. Tsuyu, on the other hand, can probably give you a tongue deepthroat like freakin' Roba-chan from Jagaaaaaan. Disgusting.
Going by your avatar, the apple shouldn't fall far from the tree "dad".

Mass is fine. Disproportionate mass is not. Imma keep it PG-13 here, but all I'll say is don't go knocking the tongue.

As for the rest of you posters, this is a war. I don't want to be the only one scrapping with Gallon and his plebeian taste. I want to see some more high tier crap talking.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Going by your avatar, the apple shouldn't fall far from the tree "dad".

Mass is fine. Disproportionate mass is not. Imma keep it PG-13 here, but all I'll say is don't go knocking the tongue.
Please, the real Gowther is inherently different from the one in your avatar. He even gave his sex toy a penis in order to prevent any feelings towards it - what greater proof of his purity is there than the fact that not once was he afflicted by his decree?

No, she's thiccc. 3 c's.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Gallon has definitely not a plebeian taste with such a nomination. He having plebeian taste would actually be an improvement.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Rich coming from a necrophiliac. Has Rita been a bit dry lately, Demon?
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please, the real Gowther is inherently different from the one in your avatar. He even gave his sex toy a penis in order to prevent any feelings towards it - what greater proof of his purity is there than the fact that not once was he afflicted by his decree?
He may have chickened out half way though, but it's quite clear he intended to make a sex toy. Ain't nothing pure about that.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
He may have chickened out half way though, but it's quite clear he intended to make a sex toy. Ain't nothing pure about that.
Selflessness begs to differ.

Anyway, nice post edits, calling me a pleb and stuff. Too scared to be more direct, Frogfetishfrit?
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Selflessness begs to differ.

Anyway, nice post edits, calling me a pleb and stuff. Too scared to be more direct, Frogfetishfrit?
Excuses, excuses.

You leave my stream of conscious manner of posting and editing out of this.

Edit*
I can't help it if I think of more stuff I want to say after I hit the post button.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Excuses, excuses.

You leave my stream of conscious manner of posting and editing out of this.

Edit*
I can't help it if I think of more stuff I want to say after I hit the post button.
Think more before you post, purebo.

Choose your words wisely. Rita is not dead, she is a zombie.
A zombie is as much a corpse as a dead body.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
A zombie is as much a corpse as a dead body.
Don't you know what a zombie is? They are both dead and alive. A corpse doesn't talk or move, Rita does that and more.

Don't put them in the same bag.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Don't you know what a zombie is? They are both dead and alive. A corpse doesn't talk or move, Rita does that and more.

Don't put them in the same bag.
Yes, a zombie is a corpse which talks and moves. Being affectionate towards a walking corpse is necrophiliac enough. Look, we all have our fetishes, so just embrace yours. Dead bodies are your thing, Lola is mine.

See? Not that hard. O0
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Don't you know what a zombie is? They are both dead and alive. A corpse doesn't talk or move, Rita does that and more.

Don't put them in the same bag.
Tbh not much we can expect him to know.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Tbh not much we can expect him to know.
What? I'm not wrong, she's a corpse.

You're in denial and your waifu is trash, Atomicus.

I feel like I'm arguing on Reddit.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes, a zombie is a corpse which talks and moves. Being affectionate towards a walking corpse is necrophiliac enough. Look, we all have our fetishes, so just embrace yours. Dead bodies are your thing, Lola is mine.

See? Not that hard. O0
I nominated Holo last year, I guess you would have called me a furry lover?(Which would be totally wrong) What is your thing exactly? Ugly women? Women much taller than you? With extremely big lips? I don't know.
 
Top