Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
All of the aforementioned.I nominated Holo last year, I guess you would have called me a furry lover? What is your thing exactly? Ugly women? Women much taller than you? With extremely big lips? I don't know.
She has been nominated by someone else you know...All of the aforementioned.
What's a Holo, anyway?
EDIT: Just googled it. Know any ophtalmologists perhaps?
Good, take that someone to the ophthalmologist with you.She has been nominated by someone else you know...
Says the guy with 40,000 posts in this forum.That you need a life and a 3D waifu?.
.Amen brother!You shut your mouth! Tsuyu is a goddamn saint!
It kinda does make you a furry Demon but that's ok because your forgetting...I nominated Holo last year, I guess you would have called me a furry lover?(Which would be totally wrong) What is your thing exactly? Ugly women? Women much taller than you? With extremely big lips? I don't know.
Bullcrap. I've known you before you were a mod. 99.9% of those posts are spam and we both know it.A long-time mod who posted in Naruto section, so gtfo![]()

I don't know I think there is a certain romance too it.But we can all agree that @Gallon does have bad taste, nominating someone who lacks the OOMPH or HURR factor.


He saw no beauty, just dullness. What does Lola have, hmm? She too thicc, man, and she too obsessive. You see how she tried to hurt our darling Nami even though Nami did not want to marry Absalom? Imagine if Lola continued to think of Nami as a threat.
I am sorry, but she was already nominated. ^^'may i nominate lucy heartfilia as a waifu please
Did you nominate anyone? I hope your waifu is not as shit at solving riddles as you are.Gallon doing what Gallon knowsbest
No I didn't. Can I nominate you as my waifu?Did you nominate anyone? I hope your waifu is not as shit at solving riddles as you are.
Wow, that's really flattering, you b-baka!No I didn't. Can I nominate you as my waifu?
Undeserved nominations in the first place, much like Lola. Gary is the one who should have won those awards, just as how Satella should win Waifu Wars.
That's why you're the troll! Lola is indeed the best waifu.Undeserved nominations in the first place, much like Lola. Gary is the one who should have won those awards, just as how Satella should win Waifu Wars.
You picked the wrong picture to market her with tbh. I liked her more in her first appearance.That's why you're the troll! Lola is indeed the best waifu.
It's my goal to filter out the fake gentlemen by showcasing Lola's worst possible pictures.You picked the wrong picture to market her with tbh. I liked her more in her first appearance.