Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I nominated Holo last year, I guess you would have called me a furry lover? What is your thing exactly? Ugly women? Women much taller than you? With extremely big lips? I don't know.
All of the aforementioned.
What's a Holo, anyway?

EDIT: Just googled it. Know any ophthalmologists perhaps?
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
And while Satella's side doesn't need to argue because her awesomeness speaks for itself. And on the plus side, if you can't swim, her tits will work as flotation device.

She's all-around best. Lola can't even compete.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,678
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
All of the aforementioned.
What's a Holo, anyway?

EDIT: Just googled it. Know any ophtalmologists perhaps?
She has been nominated by someone else you know...
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,521
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That you need a life and a 3D waifu?.
Says the guy with 40,000 posts in this forum.:XD.

You shut your mouth! Tsuyu is a goddamn saint!
Amen brother! :verily

I nominated Holo last year, I guess you would have called me a furry lover?(Which would be totally wrong) What is your thing exactly? Ugly women? Women much taller than you? With extremely big lips? I don't know.
It kinda does make you a furry Demon but that's ok because your forgetting...

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
A long-time mod who posted in Naruto section, so gtfo :arf


But we can all agree that @Gallon does have bad taste, nominating someone who lacks the OOMPH or HURR factor.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,521
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
A long-time mod who posted in Naruto section, so gtfo :arf
Bullcrap. I've known you before you were a mod. 99.9% of those posts are spam and we both know it.:XD

But we can all agree that @Gallon does have bad taste, nominating someone who lacks the OOMPH or HURR factor.
I don't know I think there is a certain romance too it.

Gallon see's beauty were no-one else does. A whirlwind story of love that transcends the physical and is rooted in the spiritual. Facing down standards of beauty and standing strong before a community that would break up their love.

Huh? That seems familiar somehow. Wait...shit. I just realized. IT'S BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!!:gwah
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Bullcrap, 99% of my posts were on topic. Spam came from MtM. :hmph

Lola's the beast, but who's the beauty? :arf He saw no beauty, just dullness. What does Lola have, hmm? She too thicc, man, and she too obsessive. You see how she tried to hurt our darling Nami even though Nami did not want to marry Absalom? Imagine if Lola continued to think of Nami as a threat.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Sky Can we still change of Waifu now?
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
No I didn't. Can I nominate you as my waifu?
Wow, that's really flattering, you b-baka!
I'm too real for them, though... literally.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Undeserved nominations in the first place, much like Lola. Gary is the one who should have won those awards, just as how Satella should win Waifu Wars.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Undeserved nominations in the first place, much like Lola. Gary is the one who should have won those awards, just as how Satella should win Waifu Wars.
That's why you're the troll! Lola is indeed the best waifu.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You picked the wrong picture to market her with tbh. I liked her more in her first appearance.
It's my goal to filter out the fake gentlemen by showcasing Lola's worst possible pictures.
 
Top