Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I see you put a lot of thought into this, remarkable.
I'm just making up excuses as I go, LOL(a)!

Either way, good luck, everyone!
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Lola, the ultimate waifu. Vote for her! She is the perfect waifu that has neither looks nor brains! She is all about being the lolaest lola there can plausibly be!
 

Petrit Zeneli

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
599
Reaction score
407
Age
37
Country
United Kingdom

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
All losers :heh.
Should've gone to Specsavers. Anyone with decent taste or better can tell that Rindou is most definitely not a loser. She'll cut the competition up easily just like she did Crokkun (RIP Crokkun).
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Rindou is okay, however she's not the best redhead. I'd take Erza above her. The best redhead is probably Kurisu (Steins;Gate).

But blue hair is where it's at :wtf
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Rindou is okay, however she's not the best redhead. I'd take Erza above her. The best redhead is probably Kurisu (Steins;Gate).

But blue hair is where it's at :wtf
Blue hair is aight, but when you pick trash like Juvia for it...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Shame we can't nominate another. Would have definitely gone for Ran, but I forgot about her. She's the literal definition of waifu, the example of what a waifu should be. She is waifu.

Lola is just a ho.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Lola is just a ho.
Tell that Satellizer chick to keep her cleavage to herself because she's reeking of the shitty smell of attention-whoring.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Tell that Satellizer chick to keep her cleavage to herself because she's reeking of the shitty smell of attention-whoring.
She's not showing her boob, it just so happens she fights and thus, her dress gets cut and partially destroyed. Lola is too weak to even fight Satellizer with two hands tied behind her back. :hmph
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Blue hair is aight, but when you pick trash like Juvia for it...


You have courage, I admire that. But be prepared, your actions might cause an even more terrifying FT riddle for the next April Fools' Day.

...

Wait, there ain't no more FT section next year...

 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia


You have courage, I admire that. But be prepared, your actions might cause an even more terrifying FT riddle for the next April Fools' Day.

...

Wait, there ain't no more FT section next year...

This is a waifu war, and I'm not going to pull any punches, especially if they are a trash waifu like Juvia :kappa I'll call it how I see it.
And yeah lmao, nothing to fear.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I would be more excited about the red head waifus if they didn't all look exactly the same. Honestly, when seeing some at first I thought they were erza.... Or some fan fiction/fanart variety of erza.
 
Top