Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
I don't understand the hate for FT.
I'm from the FT subsection, and don't get me wrong, i think this manga is utter garbage. But in terms of characters, the nominated girls from FT are all great and i don't understand the urge of discrediting them just because they are from FT. Especially when it comes from people i know from the FT section (looking at you @Atom![]()
You two wound me, to think you'd have such a low opinion of me.Ignore them they just ganging up in group against FT because that the only way someone can agree with they opinion
@Atom is himself ( and not only him :P ) snake![]()


Rem?I give this community my seal of taste
besides Erza

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
All aboard the Holo train!Holo for Fairy slayer!


oh well, the next matches look promising, that Saber vs Mikasa... 
Holo for Fairy slayer!
We told you to believe in Holos support group!Wait, my wolf girl survived vs Mirajane
![]()
Thank you all for supporting Holo!! She is getting way more love than I expected
Now, this round's results surprised me quite a bit, I mean, Rem is outoh well, the next matches look promising, that Saber vs Mikasa...
![]()
If she beats Mira, Lucy and Erza as a sequence, I'll get a Holo set for myself xDAll aboard the Holo train!
I would like a new set too.If she beats Mira, Lucy and Erza as a sequence, I'll get a Holo set for myself xD

Good. dunno why people nominate lolis to go against real women anyway. Hmph.Weird, Rem got taken down.
Sure, that was sad... but I'm fine with Beatrix too. I'm feeling with you thoughRem?![]()

Also ridiculous that Bridget lost more because of people campaigning against me rather than thinking she wasn't waifu material. One of the best waifus out there. But then again, this War seems to be more about who nominated or supports the waifus than whether the waifus are good choices or not. At least some people made good arguments for their side and did well, like Takuan.
Holo set twins?I would like a new set too.
#Shameless

All Fate characters passed, of course niichan is happy. In the end Fate will always be more important to him than you. To think you won the Best Pairing Awards, I feel bad for you SkyRem?![]()
.bitch, didn't you encourage people to vote against Bridget because of me, multiple times? It's not because Yui is better, it's because you campaigned against me. GTFO![]()
As if you had the slightest chance of winning against Yui or me, let alone against a Yui x syx tag team. Are you out of your mind?
![]()
Yui won, because she is simply better than whatever you nominated, fair and square. Next time, you better not participate at all or give up before you cross paths with me. It will save you from an inevitable humiliation.
![]()
2/6
![]()
if you know what I mean...
The fact that Esdeath lost to the first "more popular" character just proves that Yuri Zahard would have crushed her in the worst imaginable manner, if she were a manga or anime character. Generating 33 votes against the 43 votes of Esdeath, who is the most popular character in a popular anime and manga series, just speaks volumes about Yuri's greatness and Esdeath's inferiority if you think outside the box.
After seeing that Hinata... I repeat... HINATA... beat Juvia
![]()
Says the Hinata nominator and the "most hated staffer of MH"!
![]()


Your inexplicable prejudice and bigotry toward Fairy Tail and it's horde of scantily clad hot girls has led you all down the path to evil.Erza will not win. Neither will Lucy. This we shall ensure. Winry deserves it more than either of those poorly written character.
Erza will not win. Neither will Lucy. This we shall ensure.