Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
Well, I did vote for Lucy, Mira, Erza, and... I dunno about Juvia. So what "inexplicable" prejudice and bigotry? It's not my fault they're badly written characters and only have tits going for them.Your inexplicable prejudice and bigotry toward Fairy Tail and it's horde of scantily clad hot girls has led you all down the path to evil.

YEEEEEEEEES
What happened to your bribing skills @Brandish ? 


well the fairy tail girls are hot and super smart too and quite lovable they make an impression and a mark on us we can't forget so that's why we vote for them. fanservice and panty shots only take us to voting so far.Well, I did vote for Lucy, Mira, Erza, and... I dunno about Juvia. So what "inexplicable" prejudice and bigotry? It's not my fault they're badly written characters and only have tits going for them.
YEEEEEEEEES
Is it really a rebellion when most people are on your side? More like a bunch of sheep following the Fate fans instead of voting for themselves. I like the Fate series but the only character that I think is waifu material is Iris.Basically what Demonspeed said. I don't like the story anymore and will trash it given the opportunity, but I know it's popularity easily eclipses a lot of other series and it's fans will come out of the woodwork to support it where ever and whenever they can. Especially when it comes to something character specific like this. I discredit them becausethey are a threat to the rebel allianceit's sometimes easy to predict how some events will turn out when they are included.
Whatever, I refuse to be someones puppet.
Exactly, some people only want their waifus to win that they don't care about anyone else. Screw loyalty to people who will stab you in the back.All Fate characters passed, of course niichan is happy. In the end Fate will always be more important to him than you. To think you won the Best Pairing Awards, I feel bad for you Sky.
He openly betrayed us manhwa fans for Esdeath and is now happy to see that Jeanne crushed her. He won everything.
Not sure why people participate when they can't differ between a horse and a car.Good. dunno why people nominate lolis to go against real women anyway. Hmph.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I love how you use your arts talent.

They aren't that super smart, there are plenty of other smart characters and hotter, more lovable characters. FT girls aren't that special, other than fan service. I've read enough manga to know that the FT girls are average, and that they're just lucky there's more FT fans in this tourney. Or that they went up against worse nominations.well the fairy tail girls are hot and super smart too and quite lovable they make an impression and a mark on us we can't forget so that's why we vote for them. fanservice and panty shots only take us to voting so far.
look at satan I chose lots of panty shots practically in thongs but lost to beatrix easily fairy tail girls do have personality and character which is quite memorable and hard to forget
sure, if you say soNot sure why people participate when they can't differ between a horse and a car.

This is beautiful

All Fate waifus passed...First Hinako and now you're telling me that also my mentor's Waifu has been mercilessly killed?
BULLSHIT! This competition is rigged!![]()

I'll be waiting for you in finalAll Fate waifus passed...
Clearly this is nii's doing.![]()

You've gotta get past Mikasa firstI'll be waiting for you in final![]()


Oh, wait... Lola got more votes against Erza than Baby 5 did against Winry... FeelsBadManIt's funny how Lola had 27 votes against Erza, whereas Milly's subpar waifu had 15 against Yui.
Hilarious, isn't it, @M3J?![]()
It appears that was their....Fate.All Fate waifus passed...
Clearly this is nii's doing.![]()






You've gotta get past Mikasa first
And then you'll have to deal with me and Rindou. So prepare yourself, for I'll do everything I can to stop your advance![]()

Somehow I feel like they'll fall flat, just like your waifu's chestI still haven't used my trump cards![]()

Somehow I feel like they'll fall flat, just like your waifu's chest![]()

bitch, didn't you encourage people to vote against Bridget because of me, multiple times? It's not because Yui is better, it's because you campaigned against me. GTFO
I'm actually really happy for you, believe it or not.