Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
It's the Waifu Wars, not Star Wars. Get that right, and then go get some good memes for once.
Maybe Darky's waifu is Darth Sidious aka Emperor Palpatine.It's the Waifu Wars, not Star Wars. Get that right, and then go get some good memes for once.
He does seem like the type to like old wrinkly menMaybe Darky's waifu is Darth Sidious aka Emperor Palpatine.
Maybe Darky's waifu is Darth Sidious aka Emperor Palpatine.
Did you just compare Arturia to Sidious?He does seem like the type to like old wrinkly men
Try me. I'll butcher you ala Rindou and CrokkunI. Will. Murder. You. Both.
Shame did i think i will do that as a fellow Fate fan.Arturia is not Darky's real waifu.It's Sidious.Did you just compare Arturia to Sidious?
I. Will. Murder. You. Both.
Im laughing too much at this

With a bare crocodile and a knife?Try me. I'll butcher you ala Rindou and Crokkun
![]()



But my sword is the one the ladies wantSaber has a sword![]()

She's cutting the crocodile up, and I said I'd cut Atom just like that, perhaps even further.With a bare crocodile and a knife?![]()
Oh,this small oneBut my sword is the one the ladies want![]()


Like I said, I won't let youShe's cutting the crocodile up, and I said I'd cut Atom just like that, perhaps even further.

Not your small one, my one which you acknowledged as big in my thread in the meet the mod sectionOh,this small one![]()

But what can you do to stop me?Like I said, I won't let you![]()
Not your small one, my one which you acknowledged as big in my thread in the meet the mod section![]()

I never said I would stop you, I can distract youI'm talking about something smaller![]()

With a low res crop of art I already have? Suuuuuure
I never said I would stop you, I can distract you
![]()

Such WisdomSo it will be Holo " Hope of MH " vs Someone ( don't even bother to check ) whose winning against her would cause a major butthurt and salt in comments![]()
That choice is so easy to make![]()
True story...Well, she isn't so popular so they aren't that much pics of her![]()

Mikoto-tan? Biri Biri? Hnnnng!Tbh the waifu I want to win is Misaka. Sry Lambu-san but I'm hopping off the train if they meet xD