Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
No. Sure the manga art is great, but the anime art was great too. Especially in season 1 it looked fantastic and their choices for music and voices were pretty much perfect as well.Too bad A-1 kinda fucked with the quality. The Manga art for SnS is so much better than the Anime art..

Damn, I meet, like, 3.5 of those reasons.
- Naruto x Sakura shippers.
- Naruto x Sasuke shippers.
- Bland(subjective I know and I personally find many female characters are like that in Naruto).
- Romance badly written(again I think it's the case for many of the romance in this series).
- Neji died for her win!
Only because people voted against her because of me. Lola lost because Lola sucks. gfyIt's funny how Lola had 27 votes against Erza, whereas Milly's subpar waifu had 15 against Yui.
Hilarious, isn't it, @M3J?![]()
just stating the facts here, I am. Proof exists, if you didn't edit or delete it. Can't be assed because you're too full of shit, you shitty mosshead![]()
You are shit at losing, you know that?
![]()
Can you please provide some evidence - in form of MH panels/posts - showing that people voted against Bridget, because they just wanted to support me? There are none. You are heavily overestimating my range of influence here. Most people don't even know who I am, so why would they support me? Are you implying that they are brainless idiots who would jump off a building just because a stranger told them so? That's not cool man, that's insulting. You not only overestimate my influence, you also look down at everyone who contributes to this event, but just happens to not vote for Bridget. That's very low of you.
![]()
Let's brake it down:
![]()
- @Brandish posted before I did. His vote had nothing to do with me. Moreover, he supported his vote with fair points whether you like it or not. There is no mention of him supporting my person. (LINK)
- @Gallon also posted before I did. Again, my humble self wasn't mentioned in any way, shape or form in his post. (LINK)
- @Sky voted Yui, because she is "HNG", not because I campaigned against you. (LINK)
- @Asorx' post doesn't indicate any affiliation with me whatsoever. (LINK)
- @Lambu didn't even state for whom he/she voted. It appears that Yui got the vote, but again, there is no connection between his/her post and my campaign. (LINK)
- @Demonspeed voted Yui, because he knows and likes her. That's hardly my fault. (LINK)
- @natsulucy just went with the flow. A common human trait, not my doing unless you consider me a god. (LINK)
- @GrySun voted for the character he/she considers waifu material. Where did GrySun pledge his/her allegiance to my campaign? (LINK)
- @Zasz' vote may seem questionable as he doesn't know Yui, but I have nothing but praise for his on point perception. Either way, you can clearly deduce from his post that he is following his heart, not a campaign of some stranger. (LINK)
![]()
So, before you make false accusations, you would be well advised to revise your knowledge of human nature, and watch/read proper mangas as well as animes with high quality waifus.
![]()
Not that it will help you to win against my waifu, but it may help you against other ones. Unfortunately for you, my waifu will be always so far ahead of yours that even if your waifu would be able to reach the end of the universe, all she will be surrounded with is the matter of defeat.
![]()
I'm actually really happy for you, believe it or not.
![]()
I mean, I would argue that this isn't even the case really, and I'm not really a fan of Sakura either.Her only real accomplishment is that she's better than Sakura. Which is not really an accomplishment at all.

Lord knows I was the last living Sakura defender/apologist, and I would still argue that Sakura had more potential that Hinata ever did, but where her story goes in the later half of Naruto is completely indefensible. I've tried and I just don't think it can't be done.I mean, I would argue that this isn't even the case really, and I'm not really a fan of Sakura either.![]()



No disagreement really, I just don't think Sakura was as solely-defined by Sasuke as Hinata was by Naruto. That being said - weird, stalker-y behavior aside, the latter at least had potential to be a healthy relationship, as boring as it was/is.Sakura's character development, if you can even call it that, is so very offensive. The latter half of her "romance" subplot with Sasuke, if you can even call it that, is downright horrific
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This post deserves more likes!just stating the facts here, I am. Proof exists, if you didn't edit or delete it. Can't be assed because you're too full of shit, you shitty mosshead
Consider the following, and this is also a shout out to anyone who hasn't voted for Yui yet:If syx's Jeanne avi has annoyed you even one time up until this point, you should at least vote against Jeanne here to protest![]()


When will you defend Jeanne ?Isn't Sky syx's master though?
...Oh...I see how it is...![]()

And now Mommy Syx (yes, you're the mommy 'cause you're pink and I'm sexist) and Daddy Sky bred into Styx ^_^
I don't need to, I have enough bribery and support on my side, unlike you.When will you defend Jeanne ?![]()

At least I support her myself, I'm not pulling out a WYIS unlike youI don't need to, I have enough bribery and support on my side, unlike you.![]()

All is fair in love and war.At least I support her myself, I'm not pulling out a WYIS unlike you![]()

A sensei must hear and understand the remarks of his kouhai, did you forget ?All is fair in love and war.
@WithYouInSpirit You hear those words coming out from the mouth of your kouhai?![]()

