Last edited:
Why am I Lily?
They say third time's the charm![]()
![]()
Message received! Hopefully this is just the beginning!!
![]()
![]()
Gildarts (Shanks 2.0) - @syx Freed - @BluePegasus Bickslow - @Gryffindor Gajeel - @GajeelNashi Levy - @Juliana Pantherlily - @SirSamuel016 Evergreen - @XXEliteXXAceXX Elfman - @M3J Mirajane - @DiMaria Yesta Lisanna - n/a Juvia - @Juviii Gray - @Emperor Spriggan Carla - @Doughboy Wendy - @Irina_mashiro_22 Lucy - @Crescent Jinx Natsu - @Raven Cana - @Valhalla777 Happy - @Vici (unmarked) Erza - @Brandish
Counting on that nakama power!!!
--------
200x200
![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Praise from Erinyes-chan, SUGOI CHAKRA!
Why do you always nominate characters I don't know. u.u" I'll try my best to support you, but you have some fierce competition. Not to mention niichan, who sees every vote of mine and threatens to ban me if I don't support him. He can be so mean...
And there is also Brandish-kun, who could always make use of his trump card (yes, I'm showing off, guys... deal with it!):
![]()
But I'll try ma best, Erinyes-chan.![]()
, but i swear i didnt say that so that you feel obliged to wards me,
. im pretty confident you would agree about kouka, she is definitely a top waifu material, she's a strong and a gorgeous warrior, a sweet and caring lover and a dedicated mother, she's been so much devoted for her family and well...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
! thxs to have turn this snowball fights into a true bloody carnage ! you re definitely the best !
A loooot magi-chan !!!Erin-chan I see you're in quite some spirit! So tell me.... how much does a support really count for you?
supports mean a lot to me ! 

A lot you say, eh? Hm, there still is some space in my list...... Anyway! What I like shouldn't matter, my sweet dear Erin-chan. What matters is do you consider it worthy and of course the most thing what you will do for it to get what you seek the most for, you see. Nothing more, nothing less.A loooot magi-chan !!!supports mean a lot to me !
![]()
do you like my Kouka's nomination ?
![]()

On that day, MH received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of the Dragon Maiden and were disgraced to live in these cages we called Spoiler Tags.All of these small fries stand no chance against my dragon Waifu.![]()
My waifu knows water magic and is able to be wet 24/7. *drops mic*All of these small fries stand no chance against my dragon Waifu.![]()
disgraced to live in these cages we called KappasOn that day, MH received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of the Dragon Maiden and were disgraced to live in these cages we called Spoiler Tags.
![]()
We Don't Do That Here @Zasz
![]()
You tell them Zasz-kun!All of these small fries stand no chance against my dragon Waifu.![]()
Fairly sure that applies to everyone here at the momentSometimes I look at these weeby posts and just wonder at what point in my life I went wrong.

Have some dignityAnd Lisanna is even free.![]()