Last edited:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
well... errr
I can find some uses for such strong tongue
I can find some uses for such strong tongue![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You need more imagination...Shes definitely one of my top Bnha char though with Aizawa, but still too young and too "froggish" as a waifu imo ( but its just me maybe)![]()

Yeah yeah ! lord Pervy-kun !You need more imagination...
Especially for night battles she is... Neat.![]()

Yeah yeah ! lord Pervy-kun !
![]()
First of all androsi is a princess AND a lady, she doesn't do plebeian stuff like carrying people around. She has better things to do than that. And even if she did, androsi can teleport anyways.Flying uber drivers > whatever your pick does.![]()

TBH, the risk is worth it.....Since we are talking about pervy stuff, I thought Robin would be a good waifu.
![]()
Then I remembered this
![]()
So yeah....not gonna risk it![]()
Dumb bitch, just save your energy.It could only have been you. ; )
![]()
![]()
A requisite for retirement is to win the event my dear Lambu. We are all expecting a nomination and lots of campaigning.![]()
Why not nominate someone you want to win? If Lucy happens to win you would get a medal and everyone will know you let her win.Dumb bitch, just save your energy.
Has LUcy been nominated yet? I gotta make sure she loses
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Let me get this straight:First of all androsi is a princess AND a lady, she doesn't do plebeian stuff like carrying people around. She has better things to do than that. And even if she did, androsi can teleport anyways.

Eh, androsi's birth has not been elaborated to in the story. Her princess title does not refer to being born to royalty at least. She sort of "became" royalty. We know bits and bits of her past and its far from rose colored. The bits we do know certainly have lots of red though. I don't want to get into all of that because it would be too spoilery.Why not nominate someone you want to win? If Lucy happens to win you would get a medal and everyone will know you let her win.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Let me get this straight:
You get mad that people pick domestic types
You call me out for picking a highly skilled doctor and highlighting her chauffeuring skills
You picked a princess/lady who was born into a royalty; thus need people to protect her?
Pot calling the kettle black?![]()
You are speaking with kkck you knowPot calling the kettle black?![]()

Mercy is far from being Best Girl in OW, but I don't think it's fair to label anyone in that game devoid of a personalityAlso, it's not about being against the domestic types as much as it is about being against being completely devoid of a personality.
I was calling out bendandy for not having a personality. Pretty sure siri has her beat at least. As far as the OW thingy, I pointed out that she supposedly has stuff going for her and rebi mentioned only her chaufering skills. I didn't call out the overwatch waifu for not having a personality (I don't really know whether she has one).Mercy is far from being Best Girl in OW, but I don't think it's fair to label anyone in that game devoid of a personality
Nevermind me thenI was calling out bendandy for not having a personality. Pretty sure siri has her beat at least. As far as the OW thingy, I pointed out that she supposedly has stuff going for her and rebi mentioned only her chaufering skills. I didn't call out the overwatch waifu for not having a personality (I don't really know whether she has one).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Mercy is far from being Best Girl in OW