Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Mono is a good Waifu
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Shes definitely one of my top Bnha char though with Aizawa, but still too young and too "froggish" as a waifu imo ( but its just me maybe
)
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,288
Reaction score
24,921
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Flying uber drivers > whatever your pick does. :p
First of all androsi is a princess AND a lady, she doesn't do plebeian stuff like carrying people around. She has better things to do than that. And even if she did, androsi can teleport anyways.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,288
Reaction score
24,921
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Since we are talking about pervy stuff, I thought Robin would be a good waifu.


Then I remembered this

So yeah....not gonna risk it :emocat
TBH, the risk is worth it.....
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It could only have been you. ; )






A requisite for retirement is to win the event my dear Lambu. We are all expecting a nomination and lots of campaigning. :nod
Dumb bitch, just save your energy.



Has LUcy been nominated yet? I gotta make sure she loses
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Dumb bitch, just save your energy.



Has LUcy been nominated yet? I gotta make sure she loses
Why not nominate someone you want to win? If Lucy happens to win you would get a medal and everyone will know you let her win.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
First of all androsi is a princess AND a lady, she doesn't do plebeian stuff like carrying people around. She has better things to do than that. And even if she did, androsi can teleport anyways.
Let me get this straight:

You get mad that people pick domestic types

You call me out for picking a highly skilled doctor and highlighting her chauffeuring skills

You picked a princess/lady who was born into a royalty; thus need people to protect her?

Pot calling the kettle black? :D
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,288
Reaction score
24,921
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Why not nominate someone you want to win? If Lucy happens to win you would get a medal and everyone will know you let her win.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Let me get this straight:

You get mad that people pick domestic types

You call me out for picking a highly skilled doctor and highlighting her chauffeuring skills

You picked a princess/lady who was born into a royalty; thus need people to protect her?

Pot calling the kettle black? :D
Eh, androsi's birth has not been elaborated to in the story. Her princess title does not refer to being born to royalty at least. She sort of "became" royalty. We know bits and bits of her past and its far from rose colored. The bits we do know certainly have lots of red though. I don't want to get into all of that because it would be too spoilery.

Also, it's not about being against the domestic types as much as it is about being against being completely devoid of a personality.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Also, it's not about being against the domestic types as much as it is about being against being completely devoid of a personality.
Mercy is far from being Best Girl in OW, but I don't think it's fair to label anyone in that game devoid of a personality
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,288
Reaction score
24,921
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Mercy is far from being Best Girl in OW, but I don't think it's fair to label anyone in that game devoid of a personality
I was calling out bendandy for not having a personality. Pretty sure siri has her beat at least. As far as the OW thingy, I pointed out that she supposedly has stuff going for her and rebi mentioned only her chaufering skills. I didn't call out the overwatch waifu for not having a personality (I don't really know whether she has one).
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I was calling out bendandy for not having a personality. Pretty sure siri has her beat at least. As far as the OW thingy, I pointed out that she supposedly has stuff going for her and rebi mentioned only her chaufering skills. I didn't call out the overwatch waifu for not having a personality (I don't really know whether she has one).
Nevermind me then :lambirb
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
The Problem with characters from games like Overwatch / LoL ( Correct me if I'm wrong and lore for LoL characters is much more expanded ) is that in most cases we have they Bio and that's almost it..

How much can we say about Mercy tbh? there even wasn't many comics with her involved and when she was involved it was only briefly ( may be wrong I didn't read/watch anything related to Overwatch <<< But I doubt I miss anything )

The characters we know the most are Amélie Lacroix / Annoying Tracer and Olivia



Which aren't the best Waifu materials ( maybe bar Tracer ) dejm Olivia would know you have an affair before you would even have a affair :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Mercy is far from being Best Girl in OW
 
Top