Last edited:
. Nice pick @Gryffindor.This classic agressive campaignSome Kouka's anime parts
![]()

Uh-UuuuuhHey guys it's me Purity of Magi and I am using Mangahelpers!
...........................
...........
....
So....... you know, I think it's about time to nominate someone.... it's time to let the world know what a real quality waifu is that everyone seeks for. I must say it's quite funny tho because @niichan -kun actually wanted me to nominate her after having the talk with had some time ago and he was so thorn between his current nomination and this one, truly a disappointed admin but I can understand his choice of the waifu he nominated. Of course he was quite hoping I would nominate her after refusing it a few times... however I am here, I will nominate that waifu because she is actually the only waifu that is worthy in this world. I cannot screenshot our conversation because of private rights between us however this is how it kind of went:
![]()
Funnily enough @Lambu should know her also very well but is still a bit heartbroken about Holo. That is okay my friend. Magi has heard you as well (after we had our conversation about this) and shall nominate this waifu that you care and love the most about and that we of course all deserve and we all want. Because of private rights I cannot make any screenshots however the conversation went like this:
![]()
So firstly I would like to thank both of you for changing my mind and making me enter this waifu war. I will fight for the greatest waifu, truly thank you guys!
Now I have one more thing to say.... the nomination is far greater then Irisviel who is such a lovely waifu and cared for her loving daughter, or even greater then Holo with a loving daughter, even greater then all the waifu's that exist in the world. The nomination is none other then...........
ROSA USHIROMIYA FROM UMINEKO NO NAKU KORO NI!
![]()
There does not exist a greater waifu then Rosa!
Rosa is what the 'word' waifu even stands for!
.............
.....
..
- Someone who has dem booty
![]()
- Someone that is badass and strong
![]()
- Someone that will stay by your side forever and ever
![]()
- She will even create a lovely child with you.
![]()
- She will take care of that warm child.
![]()
- Someone who is lovely
![]()
- Someone who is caring
![]()
- Someone that is intelligent
![]()
- Someone that has a sane mind of thinking
![]()
- She will show you what for real loving person she is.
![]()
Rosa is the only one that can fill your life. Without Rosa, what will you be? NOTHING.
Without Rosa what will you think about? NOTHING.
Without Rosa ... is there something else you have in life? NO.
ROSA USHIROMIYA IS THE ULTIMATE WAIFU IN THIS UNIVERSE:
![]()
Nuff said.
This classic agressive campaign![]()
which is the bare minimum for anyone who trusts his or her nominee and enjoys the event.
Indeed those two are the best, and I dislike DVa too. Can‘t quite put my finger on why, probably the cliche and stereotype mix being her entire character. Ahe maybe has the least characterization out of all OW characters.Moira or Brigitte. DVa is so obvious but really quite cliche...![]()
You could say the same about pretty much all OW characters though. They‘re all way too busy to be marrying, ever. Especially very moral driven characters like your nomination Mercy. She wants to help and save as many people as possible, so she wouldn‘t stop working just for something like love. Ergo a bad waifu, from your own words.Moira is too busy with her research to make a great waifu. Mercy maybe busy but she seems like the the perfect work/power waifuBrigitte is also waifu material

I could agree, but then we‘d both be wrongNah, it's Sombra
I didn't mean agressive in the "salty" meaning of it, more in the "internet company calls" way.Agressive huh ?![]()
Theres nothing like agressive, im not throwing salt at anyone im not dissing any other nominee, im just campaining,which is the bare minimum for anyone who trusts his or her nominee and enjoys the event.
![]()


S-Shuddup!Looks like the face of a fake Hider about to get Strongmanned![]()
Looks like the face of a fake Hider about to get Strongmanned![]()
#NeverForget
Feel free to share it.@Sky Can i change the 200x200 Picture i had submitted for Fubuki to be used in the Battle Threads? If yes,can i just throw it in here or should i edit my Post for that?

So you like koucka-chaaanI didn't mean agressive in the "salty" meaning of it, more in the "internet company calls" way.
Btw I like your nomination a lot more than last years.![]()
It's Mei! She's chinese female Lambu and wants to save the worldSpeaking of best OW girl, probably Moira?![]()

. Did Rindou win the last one? I forgot.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But there are OW characters who married: Ana and Torbjörn. Moira just seems to engrossed in her research to worry about a relationship. Mercy works most of her day but there are people who are workaholics and are married. Nothing wrong with a power womanYou could say the same about pretty much all OW characters though. They‘re all way too busy to be marrying, ever. Especially very moral driven characters like your nomination Mercy. She wants to help and save as many people as possible, so she wouldn‘t stop working just for something like love. Ergo a bad waifu, from your own words.
Don‘t dig yourself a hole before the event even starts Reebi
I could agree, but then we‘d both be wrong![]()


Had to google who that was andIt's Mei! She's chinese female Lambu and wants to save the world![]()



