Last edited:
You're missing out if you know nothing about Kingdom hearts, also explaining KH is one of the difficults things to do without sounding like saying nonsense maybe that's why you don't understand the true glory of it.Prefer it over what?
I watched the Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer and I saw the character you nominated was in it. That is literally the only thing I know of her. And I had no clue what that trailer was even about. Something about pieces of heart and somebodies heart being in somebody else's heart? WTF!?
Let's see if someone knows my nomination.

I believe that you believe that's true. But your on the inside of the nonesense wall. From the outside it still looks like this...You're missing out if you know nothing about Kingdom hearts, also explaining KH is one of the difficults things to do without sounding like saying nonsense maybe that's why you don't understand the true glory of it.
It's a game that you need to play it to understand everything.
![]()
![]()
So.....you nominated a blonde Griffith?![]()

Yes but she didn't betray her race or should I say her country in this case.![]()
![]()
So.....you nominated a blonde Griffith?![]()
Neither did GriffithYes but she didn't betray her race or should I say her country in this case.
Neither did Griffith![]()
Silence, heretic.I believe that you believe that's true. But your on the inside of the nonesense wall. From the outside it still looks like this...
You could consider nominating Barret at leastYep, was thinking about Tifa and Aerith too. Of course Beatrix bae too. But went with the controversial one. I guess curiousity got the better of me in the end.![]()

Boa has a neck line a giraffe and her waist will snap in half.Hey. Hey. Hey. Watch where your throwing that salt.
Insult Hinata all you like, lord knows she deserves it, but leave Boa alone! What did she ever do to you? Besides being the highlight of every arc she's in and make the last two nakama Oda added look terrible by comparison.
Roses, Roses! (I forget the rest) Original Utena!Let's see if someone knows my nomination.

I'm not sure bodyshaming is in the spirit of this eventBoa has a neck line a giraffe and her waist will snap in half.

Nothing wrong with small waists but when the artist drew it so weight isn't supported, it looks offI'm not sure bodyshaming is in the spirit of this event![]()

Let's not act like manga/anime is the pinnacle of anatomically correct anything...Nothing wrong with small waists but when the artist drew it so weight isn't supported, it looks off![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
True, but she the characters look like they will snap like a twig there is a problem.Let's not act like manga/anime is the pinnacle of anatomically correct anything...![]()
That statement spread by heretics
No he didn't, he got everything he ever wantedThat statement spread by heretics
"Griffith did nothing wrong"
But he really did everything wrong.

Even if she does snap like a twig, she will do so beautifully.True, but she the characters look like they will snap like a twig there is a problem.
I'm sorry Reebi. If your afraid of tall, thin, and improbably proportioned women this event will be hell for you.Boa has a neck line a giraffe and her waist will snap in half.
