Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
As always, I'm not too familiar with many of these girls because I don't watch/read many series (the irony here...). So I will vote using this rough criteria which is subjected to change depending on the match-up:
  • 50% Appearance (Don't lie... This is important for the purposes of this event.)
  • 25% Personality (Let's be real... Everybody will try to make their waifu sound good. Been there, done that.)
  • 25% Campaign Effort (I truly admire those who put in a lot of effort.)
This is my personal preference so sorry if you disagree... But this is how you win my vote!

Truth be told, I'm heavily relying on that 50% to get my waifu through. By that logic, I would get eliminated using my own criteria...
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
:yodawg Of course I read your post entirely. I still think you chose wrong.
Curious as to why no one actually nominated Maya since judging by people's reaction, she's quite popular and this Waifu Wars is pretty much a popularity contest. :wonder
 

TrienDarkform

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
589
Reaction score
770
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Now that the battles are starting to play out...

There's a good number of choices here that I'll be rooting for, so will be throwing in the odd supporting post here and there.

Also a fair number of unknowns for me as well, so campaign away. :popcorn
 
Last edited:

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Around what time does the first round conclude? And will there be another 1 or 2 Day break between the Rounds too this time?
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Bring me round 2!!!!!!

Go Mercy Go!!!!

With all this hurt, did someone call a doctor?

 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hopefully the second round doesn't start before i woke up.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Elizabeth is out in early stage like Germany on WC I loved both developments :lambirb

Erza vs Mikasa could be a final match in Husbando Wars tbh...
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh yes. Finally. I absolutely can't wait to see how @Holt is going to campaign for Zero Two now that she's...

A giant weird mecha.



She's not even humaniod anymore. And there is one more episode left. She could be a tentacle monster by the end of next episode. With writing as bad as FrankXX literally anything is possible as long as it makes the story worse. I'm on the edge of my seat right now for all the wrong reasons.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
28 Votes!!! Wow i am speechless,Thanks a lot to everyone who Voted for Fubuki!!!:verily

Fubuki says thanks as well, and i gotta give props to @Purity of Magi as well,really interesting posts in Rosa's Favor made by her and support i'm definitely going to check out more of her series.

Looking forward to the next Round.:super
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah sorry Holt! I meant @Darky then.

I mixed up my female characters from bad anime.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Random-kun is so unfair, Re-l vs Hana :s and Akari vs Reiju :s i love all 4 that will be hard to choose



1st congrats to Farf-chan for this amazing campaign, :zomg i realized afterwards when checking the synopsys that actually i ve already been recommended akamatsu anime a couple of years ago i didnt even know it was an adaptation, dont know if the anime is worth watching (its 13 episodes only though) but will definitely check it out. also didnt know at all Noragami and a lot of nominees actually especially those from games, need to play more games. :arf

Also huge thxs for everyone who supported Kouka i appreciate it a lot !


Im looking forward Ersa vs Mikasa this one sounds interesting :teehee


 
Top