Last edited:
Oh, so Im reduced to a simple Minor Character, thats not good, not good at all...![]()
And that preview, Gry is the one who gets to be Koon . Off to a bad start.
What is this @syx you want me to make Sakura of Greg series..
Wow guys... not a single post of appreciation...@syx I'm butthurt I'm not part of that promised comic and my parts in your comics so far have been marginal at best...
You got my Like and I voted for ErzaWow guys... not a single post of appreciation...
.Tough loveWow guys... not a single post of appreciation...

No need to worry about me, I tend to wait til the last few days for most of my votesCurrently, I am about to head to work. But you better wait for me guys, especially you, Gry. =)

Wow guys... not a single post of appreciation...
especially when you edi HxH 
True that. But I still hoped to get a more hyped reaction from you. I'll try harder next time. And thanks for the vote. : )You got my Like and I voted for Erza.
Sucks to be syx.Tough love![]()

I have never said that I dislike HxH. It's one of the most awesome series I read. I'm just not Togashi, that's all.![]()
Dw i do syx-kun, love them a lot !especially when you edi HxH
![]()
![]()
oh wait you dont like hxh ....
![]()
![]()

It's much better when I'm not trying to write with a fucking laptop keypad.You do have doctor handwriting '-'
@kkck Did you pay Gallon so Androssi could win against Elizabeth?Hello, everyone.
Have you ever nominated a certain waifu, only to find her beaten by utter trash? Have you and your waifu ever been so close to victory, but some stupid ass Mod vote resulted in inevitable loss? Fret no more, because GallonModVote is now here.
With GallonModVote, your waifu will now receive her well-deserved (lol) vote from a completely (un)biased party - me.
Doubtful? The following graph depicts the success of the aforementioned service:

Can you go and reverse the travesty of last round?Hello, everyone.
Have you ever nominated a certain waifu, only to find her beaten by utter trash? Have you and your waifu ever been so close to victory, but some stupid ass Mod vote resulted in inevitable loss? Fret no more, because GallonModVote is now here.
With GallonModVote, your waifu will now receive her well-deserved (lol) vote from a completely (un)biased party - me.
Doubtful? The following graph depicts the success of the aforementioned service:
![]()
Say no to unfair and biased Waifu selections. With GallonModVote, your concerns can be put to an end. No more complicated presentations of success (check fig. 1.12) - with GallonModVote, success is well within your grasp in a safe, quick, and easy method.
![]()
Purchase our service through the use of praise or likes - the relationship between the aforementioned and GallonModVote being:
Two days of praising Gallon for his awesomeness = 1 GallonModVote
Ten likes within a timespan of one week = 1 GallonModVote
Cheap? Check! Easy? Check! Amazing? Check! With our service, victory is assured.
Contact us at @Gallon - Private Message department.
Best wishes,
Gallon
Owner of GallonModVote
Motto: "Have no fear, for GallonModVote is here."
P.S. In cases of opposing waifus, the vote goes to the highest bidder.

Sadly not, but I can make Tsuyu pay.Can you go and reverse the travesty of last round?![]()

I know who my fav for the salt award is.@SirSamuel016, while your salt voting can you vote for Tohru?![]()

The Best Is Yet To ComeI know who my fav for the salt award is.
Heroes never dieI know who my fav for the salt award is.
If only your female doc was still alive...![]()
