Last edited:
No GallonModVote.What happened to 55 of the Riza voters of last round?![]()
Or perhaps Brandish didn't tag people or Panda didn't show his saltPerhaps Arjuna thought that the competition would be easier that round - no need to waste much time calling in the numbers for a guaranteed victory, eh?

but I appreciate all the support 2B got so far, a big thanks to everyone
It was a good match Asako, you did great with your waifu, especially considering barely anyone knows that series and it's like super old lol. I have to be honest and say that I don't think I will check out that series, but I do appreciate all the effort you put in 
Because many people Brandish tagged voted Riza which did not happen this round.But also I didn't say it's unfair.I only pmed people close to me to counter brandish's tagging.(BTW I didn't do that in Boa match too)What does either of those Things have to do with your Votes going down in Number?![]()
Feels like you're thinking that Tagging and Messaging People to vote is some sort of an unfair Method despite doing it yourself,makes no sense man.
Farfalla(she is a mod) told.See her post few pages backHow do you know that People that were tagged to vote Erza,People active in the FT Section, Voted for Riza?
How, E-chan?
As a blue, Bran can follow the result. Did a maneuver to avert his natural loss, which he could follow. That alrdy backfired, since some fairy tail people posted they prefered Riza. So he's a part of the cause. Arjuna, that doesnt have the same intel and got desperate, prolly reacted. Why is it bad if he PMd people as a reaction to a situation that wasnt created by him? I mean, it's common for people to ask for votes outside of the thread as well, not a new thing. Not to mention that people debating Erza kept the thread very active, with perma new posts, leaving the place often under the spotlights.
If you wanna believe that Arjuna PMing people or talking in disco or wtv he did was the solo cause of 90 voters on Riza, feel free to be silly '_'"


Farf's a green, juna. Trust me, as a rule, we don't know anything about anything.Farfalla(she is a mod) told.See her post few pages back


Many of them probably don't bother about Waifu wars.They wouldn't have voted in that round itself had it not been for the tagging.Hmm Hmm...okay,that makes sense to me but i don't understand the Drop in Votes regardless.
That Post even confirms that said People preferred Riza over Erza,wouldn't that mean they'd stick with her in the next Round? I mean it was about advancing into the Semis...oh well,seems suspect is all i mean.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah but if all of them voted Randy his vote would have been above 50 at least minimum but that didn't happen.On the darkest of days I think it's important to look at the positives. Robo-booty is still in it. A Gintama character is still in it.
If only they were facing each other next round.
Farf's a green, juna. Trust me, as a rule, we don't know anything about anything.
But we make up for it with personality.![]()
Farf's a green, juna. Trust me, as a rule, we don't know anything about anything.![]()
Nope if you remember Erza's highest vote was 42 against Mikasa.Against Riza it fell to 38.If you add tagging,(also Crescent told me there was a hate campaign going on against Erza to defeat her in one of the servers Crescent is in).This.
It seems counter productive,and contradicting.
Randi's Votes had reached more than before as well,and the amount of People he tagged even if they did Vote Riza does not explain a sudden rise in like 60 Votes for Riza if you can follow this Train of Thought of mine.
I'm not saying its unfair or anything i just find it very fishy is what i mean,and you can't deny that,People get tagged and apparently just to ignore the original intention vote your waifu and walk off afterwards,if they did not care for it then i wonder why they'd vote in that Round at all then you know?
This is getting silly.Does it? Just because One Piece is my favorite manga doesn't mean I'll blindly vote for its characters over one I feel is superior in every way. And my guess is many FT-section dwellers might have felt the same way.This.
It seems counter productive,and contradicting.
Denial everywhere the eye can seeI only said it's weird,cause it is, i don't know what his Problem is.
Denial everywhere the eye can see![]()

For real? o.o People posted in the thread that they were sorry but they were going to vote for Riza or something.Farfalla(she is a mod) told.See her post few pages back
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nice way to describe our green minions selves \ç.ç/ #iwannabelieveinthatFarf's a green, juna. Trust me, as a rule, we don't know anything about anything.
But we make up for it with personality.![]()
Wrong, gallon green powers best powers![]()
Green powers best powers![]()
Dun dun dun. Another one bites the dust.
