Hangout Waifu Wars 2021 - Hangout

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China
it's true, life's hit different I cut out McDo from my diet
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,833
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The curse really is still lingering 😭
 

Chocolatejr9

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2020
Messages
697
Reaction score
884
Age
27
Country
United States
Are we... giving a panda therapy?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,833
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Thanks for the all 24 peoples, who voted for Rin Tohsaka.
Rin Tohsaka will invited you for a prom



The Party includes drink


food


music




and firework
How's her broke middle school ass paying for all that though? :teehee

Also Musashi does a party dress better imo :)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm sorry for failing you, Mash :emocat Was unexpectedly busy with work and the Jujutsu Round... but I won't make excuses, should've made 1 post at least :(

Anyway, still happy Mash put up a good fight even with Panda simping for her so hard. I'll stay with my opinion that Rin is a good but overrated char :pjsalt That aside, I do wish her luck! See you all next year, with hopefully better results :emobirb
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,833
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm sorry for failing you, Mash :emocat Was unexpectedly busy with work and the Jujutsu Round... but I won't make excuses, should've made 1 post at least :(

Anyway, still happy Mash put up a good fight even with Panda simping for her so hard. I'll stay with my opinion that Rin is a good but overrated char :pjsalt That aside, I do wish her luck! See you all next year, with hopefully better results :emobirb
We understand and you're forgiven, Nii :hugI did miss seeing you campaign this year, but I'll look forward to what you do next year :lambirb

I hope you'll consider throwing your support behind the Musashi campaign as we seek to go all the way this year! 😤
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China
I'm sorry for failing you, Mash :emocat Was unexpectedly busy with work and the Jujutsu Round... but I won't make excuses, should've made 1 post at least :(

Anyway, still happy Mash put up a good fight even with Panda simping for her so hard. I'll stay with my opinion that Rin is a good but overrated char :pjsalt That aside, I do wish her luck! See you all next year, with hopefully better results :emobirb
>_<

Perhaps it'll be better next time
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Top