Info - Waifu Wars 2022 - Award Ceremony | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Waifu Wars 2022 - Award Ceremony

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Ladies and gentleman.
It's been roughly six weeks since we started this wonderful event.
There have been many wonderful campaigns and worthy waifus who fought for the ultimate crown.

As usual this isn't the time for long speeches as only our beloved queens deserve this stage.

Now for a giant round of applause for the Waifus on stage!

Waifu Wars 2022 Winners
Shikimori
Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san

Maomao
Kusuriya no Hitorigoto

Chloé d'Apchier
Vanitas no Carte

Last but not least, how did you like the new rules? Anything you would like to add or change?
Please give us your input!

That's it for this years Waifu Wars.
I hope that we will see you all again next year, to shower this forum with salt once more. (Seriously, we need more salt!)
* bows *

PS: Please look forward to our next events as well. Maybe another Tenkaichi is on the horizon...?

Yours sincerely
The Staff of MangaHelpers!

Last edited:

Chocolatejr9

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Huge thanks to @Sky and all the staff for hosting the event, :zomg congrats @Juviii for the win and @Hermit & @Gajeel :zomg

So close and yet so far :pout Huge thanks to everyone who supported Maomao, it really means a lot !

Buck up, buddy. At least next year, you'll have one less competitor. And given how close you were THIS year, I'd say Maomao winning is a matter of "when" rather than "if".

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Thanks to everyone that voted Chloe! Erin, Gajeel, Zeref, you all did great campaigns along the event. Also thanks Sky for hosting.

For all those that didn't vote Chloe, you gave me inspiration for who to kill next time I play MG.

@kira your jinx failed :teehee

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Congratulations @Juviii ! Both you and Erin had fantastic and consistent campaigns so either result would've been well deserved! I was a Chloe voter in the end so this is also nice to see 😄

Also, thank you to all the staff who worked on the event and made it a success! These things aren't possible without you! Extra special thank you to @Marmalade for doing justice to my hall of fame waifu Musashi with the banners :hurr

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
@Sky Found the hug/like concept interesting, would like to see it implemented more in future events. Strangely it helps people put more effort into their campaigns to make them more vibrant/interesting, rather than bank on a nominee's popularity.

Erin, Gajeel, Zeref, you all did great campaigns along the event.
There's no user by this name on this site :pls

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
Congrats @Juviii for the win and @Erinyes for such a tough fight. Was quite good seeing u 2 making constant efforts for ur waifus. I personally also would have liked to see ur confrontation. :whistle
Congrats @Hermit for tht win and @Gajeel for another great run.

Last but not least, how did you like the new rules? Anything you would like to add or change?
Please give us your input!

That's it for this years Waifu Wars.
I hope that we will see you all again next year, to shower this forum with salt once more. (Seriously, we need more salt!)
* bows *

PS: Please look forward to our next events as well. Maybe another Tenkaichi is on the horizon...?

Yours sincerely
The Staff of MangaHelpers!
Yes, incorporate something which also.makes it absolute for them to go at each other's throats and seek blood and not make it Merry walk in the park together holding hands. :hmph .
Salt and confrontation. Tht is the thing tht is slowly vanishing from events. More than waifu wars, this is waifu discussions or get together.

And there was no salt this year at all. What happened to saltlords of MH?

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Just recruit the problematic children of the manga threads to these events. Salt will sure to follow.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Thanks to everyone that voted Chloe! Erin, Gajeel, Zeref, you all did great campaigns along the event. Also thanks Sky for hosting.

For all those that didn't vote Chloe, you gave me inspiration for who to kill next time I play MG.

does that mean I'm finally spared? XDDD

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
I mean the lack of salt does make me sad but I can’t exactly force people to sh*t on each other…

Or can I?
Technically, yes. :lmao

Just recruit the problematic children of the manga threads to these events. Salt will sure to follow.
Don't think tht would work. Because they would least be interested in theme u r recruiting them for , much less against opponents from other series . They would more be interested in-manga events itself.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

congrats, Matilde :party

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, congratulations @Juviii and your waifu.

Condolences Erin. For what it's worth you made me read Maomoa's manga.

I mean the lack of salt does make me sad but I can’t exactly force people to sh*t on each other…

Or can I?
Don't temp me Sky. Don't you do it.

I was just patting myself on the back for accepting this result in a dignified manner.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah, congratulations @Juviii and your waifu.

Condolences Erin. For what it's worth you made me read Maomoa's manga.

Don't temp me Sky. Don't you do it.

I was just patting myself on the back for accepting this result in a dignified manner.

The next tenkaichi will come. 😏