Discussion - Was doflamingo banging viola? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Was doflamingo banging viola?

Grandmaster Woro

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Just read SBS recently and i saw how doflamingo and viola called each other "doffy" and "violet" .
Oda said that there were "adult part" that wasn't put in the chapter because one piece is shounen afterall.
So, do you think doflamingo and violet were friends with benefit or it's just violet who had to do her "job" as subordinate of doflamingo?

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
Its pretty obvious that something was going on between those two but in the end knowing their exact relationship in the past wasn't all that relevant to the plot.(they end up almost killing each other after all)

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Its pretty obvious that something was going on between those two but in the end knowing their exact relationship in the past wasn't all that relevant to the plot.(they end up almost killing each other after all)
And its funny that Sanji stole and won her away from him in the arc and afterwards lol. SanjI getting harem after the end of the series for sure ;).

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
And its funny that Sanji stole and won her away from him in the arc and afterwards lol. SanjI getting harem after the end of the series for sure ;).
Good Lord, you two are infecting the forums with your Sanji arguements. Its kinda funny lol

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Good Lord, you two are infecting the forums with your Sanji arguements. Its kinda funny lol
Wasn't posting argument here. Just being truthful as you have to admit its great to know Sanji stole his women away from him, so show that much points to him.

Kinda was shock Viola and Doggy had a relationship, but probably more fear and force than regular one since how could she love a guy who tried to kill her father and killed his sister along messing with her brother-in-law and niece?

TitaniumOxide

Reaction score
Country
United States
Viola would do anything to get closer to the enemy for her family. Nuff said.

Also, as the king of the country and being such a powerful dude with awakening powers, Doffy can have almost anyone he wants willingly or unwillingly.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
lol when did violet "amost kill" doflamingo?

and then doflamingo beat the shit out of sanji :derp
So he did to Law, Zoro, and others. What your point? Stop changing the subject. This about Viola and like it or not, she fallen for him over Doffy and that's a payback to Doffy more lol.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Yes, it's obvious that's what the author meant.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Willing to bet Doflamingo was either raping Violet, or she was reluctantly having sex with him to stay alive or make sure he doesn't hurt innocent people or her family.

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
lol when did violet "amost kill" doflamingo?

and then doflamingo beat the shit out of sanji :derp
I meant that time when she and rebecca tried to kill him but ended up controlled by his powers and they almost killed each other
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Willing to bet Doflamingo was either raping Violet, or she was reluctantly having sex with him to stay alive or make sure he doesn't hurt innocent people or her family.
Doffy is an arse hole but even he wouldn't rape a pretty girl like viola, I mean come on it's one piece not goblin slayer

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I meant that time when she and rebecca tried to kill him but ended up controlled by his powers and they almost killed each other

Doffy is an arse hole but even he wouldn't rape a pretty girl like viola, I mean come on it's one piece not goblin slayer
Oda can get dark if he wants. He said "adult stuff" between them so that can mean anything even rape stuff. I mean Big Mom had backstory of eating Mother Caramel and her friends and introduce cannibalism in this and new way of how someone can get a DF from previous owner.

Lets not forget Movie 6 onthat ghost island and monster planets. So rape wouldn't be out of the territory, but since Oda also want kids to see his work, he make it seems vague, but hint to older audiences like us knowing. You never know, but doubt it went like that as Viola called him Doffy on his nickname instead full name. So seems it was consensual or at least wasn't "dark" as that between them.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

Because she's pretty that it's not hard to believe Doflamingo would rape her, especially if it meant keeping her in line. Rape is commonly used as torture. It's also a power move, either for the rapist to feel powerful or to establish dominance over the victim.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
I think her interaction with Doflamingo implies she did everything willingly... in an attempt to get insight of the Donquixote family.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
agree, stop talking about sanji, King Moe.
Discuss all you want about sanji in the husbando war topic.
This topic is about doflamingo-violet

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I think her interaction with Doflamingo implies she did everything willingly... in an attempt to get insight of the Donquixote family.
Currently, but what about when she was old enough for Doflamingo, if Doflamingo cared about age? Hell, she wouldn't even need to be with him given her devil fruit ability.

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
My vision on this is that she did it in order to get info/influence, but doffy is just that good and she does not want admit she enjoyed herself with the man that was responsible for the death of her sister. Kinda dark, but not golbin slyaer leveso of dark

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
My vision on this is that she did it in order to get info/influence, but doffy is just that good and she does not want admit she enjoyed herself with the man that was responsible for the death of her sister. Kinda dark, but not golbin slyaer leveso of dark
lmao what the fuck is this

TitaniumOxide

Reaction score
Country
United States
Chopper is allowed to bathe with the girls because he is considered innocent. He acts pretty innocent sometimes, like a kid and at the same time he is a goddamn cute looking reindeer so the chicks are okay with it.

keeper1h

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Viola was acting like a spy, waiting for an opportunity to take down Doflamingo.

And you can't suffer what Viola suffered only to join the monsters that ruined your life, without sounding suspicious.

Yep, Doffy was banging Viola, but in the end she really was the one that scre*ed him.