I think it's just spoilers atm? It's not up on the site I use yet.i didn't get to read chapter 26 at VIZ media
is there any other way to read it ??
Credit: LadyRuneReader
Source: Reddit
Title: A Genius's Slightest Effort Trifles with "X"
Source: Reddit
Title: A Genius's Slightest Effort Trifles with "X"
- Two days have passed since hearing what Uruka's junior have said, and Nariyuki remained shocked.
- Instead of Uruka, who has fully recovered, it was Nariyuki who was acting weird because he became aware of this.
- Master Fumino, who planned to go home early to study by herself, ordered Nariyuki to take Uruka back to her home. On the way...
- Uruka: "Mind if I... give you a treat?"
- Nariyuki panicked because the only thing that caught his eyes was the Love Hotel Sign, but Uruka actually went into the ramen shop next door.
- Nariyuki's thought: (Has ramen... ever been such a captivating food before...?)
- After they have finished eating ramen, Nariyuki absentmindedly asked Uruka:
- Nariyuki: "That person you like... is it...me?"
- Uruka: "Of course not!! What are you talking about?!! Sheesh!!" (LRR: ...)
- Uruka denied it as she poke fun of Nariyuki, and the whole event ended like nothing really happened... though the real reason why she denied it is that she doesn't want to be the one obstructing Nariyuki from achieving success, and doesn't want to ruin their relationship.
- Even so, she did kind of wished she had said yes back then. Meanwhile, her mom was scolding her for taking too long of a bath.
- Nariyuki: Takemoto... she likes...
- Nariyuki's Mom: Nariyuki... That's not butter. It's wasabi paste.
- Nariyuki: Ah, it really is.
- Mizuki/Hazuki/Kazuki: He doesn't mind?!
- Mizuki: Onii-...chan...?
- Nariyuki's thought: In the end...
- Uruka's thought: No, compare to that, I'm much more afraid to ruin what we have. If it didn't work out, I know that our relationship will never go back to how it was again. Which is why I'm fine with what we have now. Let's remain as is until the exams are over...
- Uruka's thought: Boo-hoo-hoo... Had I just gone with a simple "That's right"... but it would've...
- Uruka's Mom: Hey, Uruka! Just how long do plan to stay there?! There are people waiting to use it.