Shounen We Never Learn by Taishi Tsutsui

Which girl will be the 'one'? (or girl X)


  • Total voters
    30

Eisenfaust

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2015
Messages
443
Reaction score
791
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
England
Cant understand such shitty mangas, has this manga even has a plotstory??
I hate Nisekoi in the past but this manga is even worst then Nisekoi because after 64 chapter we still hasnt any plot...
 

senjuclan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2014
Messages
104
Reaction score
47
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
and you think fairy tail has any plot either ?
the manga is good right now
 

seizzoverow

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2015
Messages
344
Reaction score
131
Gender
Hidden
Country
Indonesia
Nice kiss furuhashi!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Whose hand is it?
 

senjuclan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2014
Messages
104
Reaction score
47
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
hhh i think it's sensei hhhhhhh
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,389
Reaction score
12,182
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Does anybody else think that the manga is dropping hints that Ogata is seriously perverted and just doesn't know it yet?
 

seizzoverow

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2015
Messages
344
Reaction score
131
Gender
Hidden
Country
Indonesia
ohooo is this going to be furuhashi starting line to notice her own feeling
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Does anybody else think that the manga is dropping hints that Ogata is seriously perverted and just doesn't know it yet?
yup i also think ogata is going to be pervert onee san in the future
 

JOA20

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2018
Messages
469
Reaction score
465
Age
33
Country
Italy
Man, 102 was a very beautiful chapter. The scene where Yuiga and Kirisu-sensei seemingly danced on the ice at the evenfall was suggestive.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,389
Reaction score
12,182
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Been a while since I popped into here. Looks like the girls are about to get bolder in their pursuit of Yuiga.
 

Serinox

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
1,928
Reaction score
4,781
Country
Dragonstone
Volume 13 promotional drawing videos:
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,389
Reaction score
12,182
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This latest chapter shows that we are in end game.
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,389
Reaction score
12,182
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I kinda wish we'd gotten a few more chapters focusing on the other girls individually before jumping to this point. Takemoto deserves the win though.

I'm going to be that guy and request we get alternative endings with each girl, only so I can see Kirisu get a win and be happy.

Also, while I wasn't then, I'm legit mad now that the anime did spoil the ending.
 

afromarco005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2015
Messages
1,331
Reaction score
1,900
Gender
Male
Country
France
I was seriously hoping for multiple endings seeing how yuiga had good chemistry with every girl.

What we got feels rushed.

Not gonna lie I am salty.

#Mafuyu is still best girl
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,389
Reaction score
12,182
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Route 1/5....


I legit can't believe this is going to happen. This is some good ish right here.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The manga ends at chapter 150 for me. The rest is a joke imo.
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,389
Reaction score
12,182
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The manga ends at chapter 150 for me. The rest is a joke imo.
Kirisu is probably going to be my preferred canon, but I'm happy every one is going to get a win. While Kirisu and Uruka were my choices, I was also interested in seeing a potential Ogata end.

Besides, it keeps the series going for a bit longer.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The ghost aspect is a bit weird, but I'm liking Ogata's portion so far.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I really do like Sawako as character and am glad we get to know her background story but why did that had to wait till the Rizu ending arc?

 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,389
Reaction score
12,182
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Damn, I think I liked Ogata's end more than Uruka's.

Also those two are going to go at it rather hard. Like, seriously.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fumino's arc now. Ogata's is the standard going forward, so let's hope the quality remains.

I've never been a super fan of Fumino...until my latest reread. She's not my favorite, but I started to enjoy her aspect of the story more. So I'm looking forward to seeing how this shakes out.
 

Monox D. I-Fly

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
301
Reaction score
151
Age
36
Country
Indonesia
Cant understand such shitty mangas, has this manga even has a plotstory??
I hate Nisekoi in the past but this manga is even worst then Nisekoi because after 64 chapter we still hasnt any plot...
Finally I get a friend here. Among all the currently available manga in Mangaplus, this is the one I hate the most. I can't stand a fiction where essentially all the female characters fall to the protagonist. The only reason I still read this is because I want to read all the available mangas.
 
Top