- Joined
- Jul 8, 2009
- Messages
- 8,389
- Reaction score
- 12,182
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I legit enjoyed Ogata's arc. I know her friend got the lion's share of panel time, but I felt that it was in service to Ogata's development. Plus, I found the "game" she and Nariyuki were playing was cute and a unique way to start the relationship. And most importantly, I wasn't bored to death for 9 chapters.Furuhashi below Ogata?
Really? You disliked it that much?


But Takemoto's route is the worst because honestly, everyone else got shafted. BADLY. Like there was no closure for anyone else (Furuhashi giving up on her feelings etc), so it's the worst offender 
That's a big part of what ruined the three routes before the Senpai one for me. I even remember some people joking that we'd see Asumi's father as a ghost in her route






Color me impressed.