We will show them all | Page 32 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

We will show them all

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
@syx I have read your posts but I can't answer you on most of the things since they are kinda answering themselves at this point lol.
Yeah, no worries. I'm aware of that. :teach
Also it's Sharon instead of Sharin : P and Oz's surename is actually spelled as Vessalius however they pronounce it as Bezarius/Besarius. I have seen that a few times on some manga sites that they used one of the three with the translation even though it should be Vessalius so kinda lol but its kinda the same, I wouldn't pay too much attention to that. On which site do you read PH?
Sharon was a typo though. :lmao

So it's Vessalius, got it!

I read it on MangaDex, and it's translated by Manga Abyss til the 13th episode. After that, it's the group Fallen Syndicate Scans. Hope they do better or can you recommend other sites?

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
I read it on MangaDex, and it's translated by Manga Abyss til the 13th episode. After that, it's the group Fallen Syndicate Scans. Hope they do better or can you recommend other sites?
I would recommend you MangaRock since that one uses Oz's surname at least correct lel, has the coloring pages, better quality pages and so far better translations (yes, I was kinda checking it quick for you and comparing the first couple of chapters xD).

Link: https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-190768
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I got suddenly a PH OST recommended on Youtube and that actually made me think....... that the disappointing part you will get is that you will never hear those beautiful OST's of PH that they used for the anime in some of the moments you have been reading so far.

PH DESERVES A REMAKE! ..... but it will prolly never happen anyway -3-
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And he didn't color it, Remotaro is responsible for coloring the new Naku koro ni. https://twitter.com/remotaro
Still, Ryukishi definitely has an interesting drawing style :XD

OH YEAH. I kinda forgot she is the one behind the coloring. xD

You know.. when I finished Umineko back in the days I always though there was something off in both of the endings.... something that has been missed... something that was the most crucial part in the whole story that we had yet to see..... now everything makes completely sense. This was the part that we have been missed, this is the true and real ending. Now I can finally close this chapter and rest in my Abyss.

For the first time.. I pity Kinzo. xDDD

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
that the disappointing part you will get is that you will never hear those beautiful OST's of PH
And I can't listen to them after I've finished the manga?

You okay?

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
And I can't listen to them after I've finished the manga?

You okay?
The word ''never'' I shouldn't have used there but what I meant more is that while you are reading the manga (and already have been reading 10 chapters so far) that you can't hear the OSTs that they have been used for some parts of the manga that they adapted in the anime. For example, when I opened your spoiler tags of some pages you showed me I get automatically the OST in my mind that they have been used for that part. :3
Glad you're enjoying so far
But man I forgot how many mystery were in the beginning but also how things will escalate really quickly at a certain.
Also where you're reading, is a character called echo introduced or not.
That made me think.... I don't think I have ever asked your favo's characters, right? Is she one of your favorite?

Ah, I know where you got those pillow-throwing habits... :fail
Also about this page and your comment bellow..... She's not the only one that throws a pillow in the story tho but you will see :XD

Oh ma gaaaad.... Alice's reaction to Break's shocking reveal is priceless xDDDDD
Alice has one of the most unique relations when it comes to Gilbert and Break. Gosh, you will definitely going to see more of it and it never fails to give me a smile on my face lol.

Alice is a meat girl. Me likes. :tss
Of course you do. xD

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
That made me think.... I don't think I have ever asked your favo's characters, right? Is she one of your favorite?
Yes she's is one of my favorite characters in PH, I really love her character especially well... maybe I will say it when syx reach that point as it's spoilers, but she isn't my only fav, I really love oz, break and Gilbert then alice comes after them.
And some other characters that are yet to be revealed for syx :rolleyes:
And @revo I see that you're watching us talk about PH, anything to say about the manga, your liking and all as I guess you have read it maybe

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
And some other characters that are yet to be revealed for syx :rolleyes:
I mean, spoiler tags are definitely not handy to use in such situations, right? Who need those anyway?

And @revo I see that you're watching us talk about PH, anything to say about the manga, your liking and all as I guess you have read it maybe
Revo is a precious being that worship PH in all mighty but that is to be expected from someone that is a fan of TPN also! Of course she will be more of a precious being if she prefers to be a stocking then a panty.

@revo confirm yourself and say the magic words!
Anyway gonna leave this here and let's see if Syx will open it or not. It might be a huge PH spoiler, it might not be or maybe it's both.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
I mean, syx curiosity could make him check the spoiler tag :catshrug there's no telling
Such low faith you have in Syx-kun! As if he would ever do that, that's a huge no in Syx-kun's book for sure. Pfft.

As if I'm going to risk to get spoiled...

Throw as many spoiler tags as you can. I'm pretty chill.

See Asako-chan? As chill as a person can be. Have some faith in him!

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
PH is one of the most underrated manga I know, @syx surrender to PH and join the love it deserves

Also Oz is the ultimate best boi and Alice the perfect precious girl

Revo is a precious being that worship PH in all mighty but that is to be expected from someone that is a fan of TPN also! Of course she will be more of a precious being if she prefers to be a stocking then a panty.

@revo confirm yourself and say the magic words!
My, my, what a question :awe for me it's always stocking over panties.
Panty is a precious girl but Stocking is an ultimate waifu (hopefully my next nomination)

So glad to see you love TPN as well, I hope to see your support there in the final rounds since we are at war (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Chapter 11 was pretty straightforward, which I enjoyed a lot. Can't say I like the fight scenes though, they feel like the ones from Tokyo Ghoul where I have to doublecheck what is happening. But damn, the whole cast seems to be awesome and hilarious in Pandora Hearts. There is no one I don't like so far. I also understand why Asako likes Echo, she has the best expressions. :lmao

What's up with this guy, hahahah.

You are so useless :lmao

"Aiiirrr Airrrr" xD this guy...

Some Echo greatness : )

:kukuku

Seaweed head? Really? :lmao

:hurr

Alice <3

these bakas xD

Alice xD

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Chapter 11 was pretty straightforward, which I enjoyed a lot. Can't say I like the fight scenes though, they feel like the ones from Tokyo Ghoul where I have to doublecheck what is happening. But damn, the whole cast seems to be awesome and hilarious in Pandora Hearts. There is no one I don't like so far. I also understand why Asako likes Echo, she has the best expressions. :lmao

What's up with this guy, hahahah.

You are so useless :lmao

"Aiiirrr Airrrr" xD this guy...

Some Echo greatness : )

:kukuku

Seaweed head? Really? :lmao

Alice <3

these bakas xD

Alice xD
So you finally met another best girl as well, Echo :wtf

Just keep reading, will wait to see what your toughts of the ships will be :heh

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
A bit true, I had that also with a few fight scenes (I think with two fight scenes tbh xD) and then you realize something... something that you didn't want to happen but something that was necessary to happen and then you read it twice and then.......... T3T I will leave you there with wondering. :3

And ikr! XD That's one of the reason why I loved this manga. It's one of the few mystery mangas that actually have a nice comedy way to present the characters imo, just like the examples you showed me there and there will be more of it, and if you reach one of those comedy moments again I will then show you the animation scene of it since that one was actually quite well done in the anime and also kinda lelz. The omakes are also kinda funny to watch. I wish they could do that with the whole anime even though I actually liked the anime first but thats what you mostly get when you check the anime first and then read the manga later to realize the anime wasn't that great at all compared to the manga .. xD

PS: since you mentioned TG..... TG:RE S2 episode 1 ..... omfg..... I figuratively totured myself for even watching that because Lawl told me to check that episode since he told me that they skipped the whole Ryujima Island arc in 15 seconds like rolfmao and of course I had to check it only for just for that. Tfw you think the previous TG anime adapation were bad but TG:RE S2 takes the cherry on the cake LEL. Not that I didn't expect that since I knew it would be bad but honestly that was definitely not ok even for anime standards wtf.

Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I was sadly occupied with other stuff and couldn't continue Pandora Hearts. :nomoar My target was to read up to chapter 20 til now. Hope, I can reach that goal this weekend somehow.

PS: since you mentioned TG..... TG:RE S2 episode 1 ..... omfg..... I figuratively totured myself for even watching that because Lawl told me to check that episode since he told me that they skipped the whole Ryujima Island arc in 15 seconds like rolfmao and of course I had to check it only for just for that. Tfw you think the previous TG anime adapation were bad but TG:RE S2 takes the cherry on the cake LEL. Not that I didn't expect that since I knew it would be bad but honestly that was definitely not ok even for anime standards wtf.
:lmao I'm so proud of myself that I never touched the anime series of Tokyo Ghoul. And I'm even more proud that I dropped :re when it was just a train wreck and not a nuclear disaster.
Currently at chapter 15 now, and I'm quite impressed by Pandora Hearts since it gives me all kind of different vibes, and things are starting to pick up.

The fight against Grim was actually pretty good for one of the earlier fights in my opinion. Similar to the fight against Zabuza in Naruto (but not on that level to be honest), it moved ones heart due to the great inner monologues of Oz. I also liked the fact that the father was killed right after Oz made an attempt to protect him. Not because I don't like Oz (he is a really cool MC), but I prefer when things go wrong for the MC.

It's also revealed that Vincent is the brother of Gilbert and that both of them kinda share the same past as to how they were found by the Nightray/Vessalius Dukedom. And yeah, I understand why Gilbert feels the way he does if we consider that the Nightray Dukedom are suspected of treachery and the shocking reveal that Oz's mother was killed by the Nightray family. :oh

The flashback between Break and Gilbert was great. I mean... here we have Break telling Gilbert to not trust him and to use him, just like he intends to do with Gilbert. You know, not this blindly "you have to follow/team up with me... just because (the story demands it)..." kind of bullshit. It's just one page, maybe just a little detail, but such pages are worth a lot for me personally.

In the manga they say that Gilbert obtained Raven, the Chain of the Nightray Dukedom. Does that mean it's possible for several members of the Nightray Dukedom to use Raven? Or does that mean that Raven belongs to the Nightray's and only one person (Gilbert in this case) can use it?

And this series really has a liking for lost memories, huh? Everyone present at the ceremony lost their memories after the incidient with the messengers from the Abyss. :lmao

Not sure what to think of the Cheshire Cat's Liar. It's neither the real world nor the Abyss world. And they mention that the Intention of the Abyss despises Alice, that Alice is a special Chain (along with Mister Kitty), Alice finds unpleasent memories and so on. My head is spinning, because I can't put anything together, lol.

Break also grows on me more and more, especially after he said this to Gilbert: "A loyalty that holds fast will become a blade and will someday pierce those you hold dear. Open both eyes wide. That is, if you... don't want to end up like me". He may be not that bad or pure evil after all? He seems to have suffered a lot too. Well, I'm not really sure where to put him (more to the goodies or baddies side), but he has become very interesting to follow. He is pulling all kind of strings from every direction. Curious to know what his deal with the Nightray Dukedom is. Not to mention his Ozen-like expressions, overall he is pure entertainment. :lmao

By the way, who is this guy Break saw? Is this the same guy Alice and Oz has been seeing lately? Or is this Break himself?

Such badass mofo!

:wtf

Is Break the Ozen of Pandora Hearts? :lmao

This is the new version of "join me, I have cookies". :lmao

There is not much detail in the art of this panel, but boy... seeing Break's full face and this kind of expression is a rare sight, I assume.

This is what I meant with my post. Awesome dialogue!

:teehee

This! Literally this! Whenever Break opens his mouth, I think he is plotting something. :kukuku

Gilbert can be funny too. xD

lel...

Meat :tss

xD

This reunion. :wtf

Can we please give Alice the "worst timing" award?
:nomoar

Break fights. :zomg

Just what the actual fuck. :pls
Get your hands off her! >.<"

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Syx I wanted to write a few things of my own though but my head is spinning atm, so I will just straight up answer your questions for now. xD

In the manga they say that Gilbert obtained Raven, the Chain of the Nightray Dukedom. Does that mean it's possible for several members of the Nightray Dukedom to use Raven? Or does that mean that Raven belongs to the Nightray's and only one person (Gilbert in this case) can use it?

And this series really has a liking for lost memories, huh? Everyone present at the ceremony lost their memories after the incidient with the messengers from the Abyss. :lmao
It's the latter part. Raven belongs to Gilbert. Gilbert made a contract with Raven, and only the contractor can use his chain (like how Oz obtained Alice) however.. of course there is a expection but then I will go too much into spoilers. And pretty much yes, however, of course for the memory lose part there is a reason behind that. Asako and Revo know what I mean, hehe.

Gonna leave this part with that. : P

Break also grows on me more and more, especially after he said this to Gilbert: "A loyalty that holds fast will become a blade and will someday pierce those you hold dear. Open both eyes wide. That is, if you... don't want to end up like me". He may be not that bad or pure evil after all? He seems to have suffered a lot too. Well, I'm not really sure where to put him (more to the goodies or baddies side), but he has become very interesting to follow. He is pulling all kind of strings from every direction. Curious to know what his deal with the Nightray Dukedom is. Not to mention his Ozen-like expressions, overall he is pure entertainment. :lmao

By the way, who is this guy Break saw? Is this the same guy Alice and Oz has been seeing lately? Or is this Break himself?
Break is one of the most interesting characters in PH, and pretty much my top favo. xD I really like that clown but anyway on your question yes, that is Break himself. :P

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I feel I'm a stocking that wants to be a panty :emocat

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Just came here to say that chapter 19 was amazing.

Will read chapter 20 and comment a little bit later.
Okay, a lot of stuff happened between the chapters 16-20 and I don't know where to start or end, honestly.

The tragedy of Sablier & Jack Vesallius:
Vincent and Oscar have a nice talk about what happened 100 years ago. They refer to it as the tragedy of Sablier, where the whole freaking capital was dropped into the abyss by none other than the Baskerville's family head Glen Baskerville. The four great Dukedom's fought the Baskerville and got their hands on four of the five "abyss-doors". Of course we weren't told why, even Oscar and Vincent are curious about that. Anyway, it's revealed that Jack Vessalius - the young man who appeared to Alice and Oz from time to time - had a key role in the war, since without him, the whole country would have been swallowed by the abyss otherwise. Sounds like this guy is op as hell. I still don't get why he says that he isn't part of Alice's actual memories? Everything implies that they both do each other. Didn't we even get a very short flashback/memory when they first met each other (with another character in the background/shadows)?

Gilbert and Vincent:
Oh boy, you have no idea how confused I was when Jack asked Gilbert if he has forgotten about him and "that day" (possible referring to the tragedy of Sablier). I didn't make sense at first in my head, because I failed to think outside the box (abyss, time...). :fail Of course Gilbert - and possible many others characters - could be people from 100 years ago. With this premise/setting, the author has so many great options to progress the story and connect the dots/mysteries later on. I'm really looking forward to the revelations.

Vincent also became quite interesting. Well, a seemingly good chess player is never to be underestimated. But I'm obviously referring to his crazy-kid version which gave me goosebumps all over my body. That was one hell of a mad show. They made it look like as Vincent murdered Alice, but for the time being, I won't believe the obvious.

Chapter 19:
Best chapter so far in my opinion. Oz finally getting a glimpse about the horror on that day, Vincent gone mad, but most of all I was touched and impressed by the convo between Jack and Gilbert. The fact that Jack was all acting like Oz, the revelation that Jack and Gilbert know each other, Gilbert's sheer struggle with himself ("I don't remember anything, I don't want to remember anything") and Gilbert ultimately collapsing in Jack's arms after Jack begs for forgiveness and tells him "you don't have to remember", made my emotions run wild. There are not many stand alone chapters who achieved such thing. Not to mention the perfect timed scenery changes between Oz/Vincent and Jack/Gilbert, absolutely phenomenal. Alice's death only put the cherry on the cake. Sorry, but I felt obliged to give this chapter special credits.

Other notes:
Did Break really let himself get captured on purpose? :lmao And were those memories real with his mother and sister? Are they the reason Break is doing the stuff he does right now? That would be quite charming. I want to know so much more about him. In any case, he is awesome, Mad Hatter 4tw! I need a nice Break set.

And I don't think I have to mention that the Cheshire Cat is some kind of personification of the black cat which Alice considered her dear friend, right?

What I thought was interesting as well: the Cheshire Cat says that its duty is to stay in the lair and prevent anyone from laying eyes on Alice's memory. Break told us, that the Cheshire Cat is a devotee of the Intention of the Abyss. It is said that the Cheshire Cat's Lair was created by Alice's memories itself. So... doesn't this - by default - make Alice = the Intention fo the Abyss?
Silly me forgot to add the panels:
(I dare you to make fun of it

Having a tea while the lives of others are at stake. Welcome to Magi's character trait.

Gilbert... :fail

That's some neat ability there.

:lmao

To be honest... sometimes she looks exactly like that, smh. :kukuku

No, you are thinking of touching our precious and pure Echo. :oh

I must admit, he has class.

I need a Break set set set set set set :zomg

Dude... the guy you are pointing your gun at is probably one of the most op beings out there...

crazy...

Break, sugoi chakra :zomg <3

Thank god Gilbert did this to Oz. That was unbearable to watch. :lmao

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
@syx I will reply later on your message but I already assumed that you would like Break a lot. No surprise there for me. Knowing your taste it was beyond to happen. He is the best of them all, imo. XD

It's easily a fact, Break is love, Break is life. All hail Break Xerxes!

If you want any fanarts of him, I will leave a couple for you here! Enjoy~

This one never stops to amaze me. *_*

But then again I love every other fanarts I posted here of him. >//<

Your favorite badass part of him in chapter 19 -20. :3

@ Credits goes to the respective owners.

Reactions: syx