We will show them all | Page 33 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

We will show them all

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
This is as thanks for finally showing me your Bowsette art, you're the best :3

And you say you made your drawing in a hurry but it looks pretty good I daresay, so go ahead an colour it too pleasu :blush

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
This is as thanks for finally showing me your Bowsette art, you're the best :3

And you say you made your drawing in a hurry but it looks pretty good I daresay, so go ahead an colour it too pleasu :blush
Lmao that video. I swear, I really adore such things like that and with the 'adore' part I mean how much time someone investigate to make it move. That always get my full respect. To be fair, I am trying to do something like that... well not really but uhm.. let's say that I have this 11 panel comic in process (of my two most favorite girls ofc <3 ) that move slightly. Hopefully I can finish everything of them before February. I am trying to make a Lambda x Bern LOG but yeah, you will mostly see it appear on Pixiv if its finished. xP

Haha, thank you! >w< Well I was considering to fix the mistakes in the rough sketch, make a lineart and give it some kind of simple colorization but not sure whenever I can get the time for it, mostly gonna focus on my other process first (which are like 80% Lambda and Bern roflmao). So for the time being, it will stay as a sketch. xD

Also I might consider to make a twitter account since some artists on Pixiv that are quite a Umineko and BernxLambda fan like myself asked me to make one since they are mostly there active lmao. It's quite oa nice experience if I may say, especially since I definitely am not on their level to my feeling lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That reminds me..... making backgrounds can be quite hard for a first time. XD

Reactions: Nii

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
What's your thought on Beatrice? :worrybunny

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Lmao that video. I swear, I really adore such things like that and with the 'adore' part I mean how much time someone investigate to make it move. That always get my full respect. To be fair, I am trying to do something like that... well not really but uhm.. let's say that I have this 11 panel comic in process (of my two most favorite girls ofc <3 ) that move slightly. Hopefully I can finish everything of them before February. I am trying to make a Lambda x Bern LOG but yeah, you will mostly see it appear on Pixiv if its finished. xP

Haha, thank you! >w< Well I was considering to fix the mistakes in the rough sketch, make a lineart and give it some kind of simple colorization but not sure whenever I can get the time for it, mostly gonna focus on my other process first (which are like 80% Lambda and Bern roflmao). So for the time being, it will stay as a sketch. xD

Also I might consider to make a twitter account since some artists on Pixiv that are quite a Umineko and BernxLambda fan like myself asked me to make one since they are mostly there active lmao. It's quite oa nice experience if I may say, especially since I definitely am not on their level to my feeling lol.
That reminds me..... making backgrounds can be quite hard for a first time. XD
Looking forward to that :zomg

And it's okay, Lambda/Bern stuff is fine too :3 There can never be enough Umineko art out there, so that takes priority :nod

Do share your twitter profile in case you create one, wouldn't want to miss when you share new stuff. Also great to hear other artists invited you, now you're a part of the Umineko artist family : D

Also saw this art recently, so thought I might as well share:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Chapter 21:
Not much to comment on here. Oz and Alice made a commotion at Pandora, Sharon was kidnapped (as expected), Vincent wants to trade Alice's memories for Sharon and Jack took over Oz's body. I wonder how Jack is able to do such thing.

Just look at his damn face... xD

:lmao When he goes from trollish mode to...

...badass mode. :zomg

I like their rivalry, if you can call it that way.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Chapter 21:
Not much to comment on here. Oz and Alice made a commotion at Pandora, Sharon was kidnapped (as expected), Vincent wants to trade Alice's memories for Sharon and Jack took over Oz's body. I wonder how Jack is able to do such thing.

Just look at his damn face... xD

:lmao When he goes from trollish mode to...

...badass mode. :zomg

I like their rivalry, if you can call it that way.
Is this the Umineko manga??

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Chapter 22:
Glen B. is apparently alive. Well, it's no big suprise but still quite the reveal there. They also mentioned a prophecy which the author portrayed in a very nice way by adding Gilbert's flashbacks corresponding to the parts of the prophecy (#1, #2). It was quite emotional. I'm not the biggest fan of prophecies, but it's just a minor detail. Dunno if it's the cold weather here in GER or Jack's speech really gave me the shivers. :lmao In any case, it was amazing Reim thinking "this is not fear... it is awe!!" and all the others kneeling before Jack/Oz (#1, #2).

And holy hell, the guy in the background when Alice met Jack the first time was none other than Glen himself!!! They were friends!!!!!

Of course Vincent's "friends" are the Baskerville members/supporters.

Have some Break greatness:

:kukuku

Break was sooooo coooool there. :zomg
Chapter 23:
A short flashback of Break tells us that he has quite some... hostility towards the Intention of the Abyss. :lmao And he refers to the Intention of Abyss as "her", that's interesting.

The chapter itself was great, the whole exchange between Vincent and Break was glorious. But the MVP was definitely Echo-chan. It was so cute to see her grab the antidote, I expected anything but not this. Break's comment afterwards was the icing on the cake. xD Then there is this page where Break saves Echo and mocks Vincent at the same time, what a bliss I tell ya. That pervert Vincent didn't deserve Echo at all. Where is the youth welfare office in Pandora Hearts? :rolleyes:

I want to know if Vincent has a good reason for keeping all those memories a secret and doing everything in his might to prevent others from revealing them. On the other hand, I don't know jack shit about Break and his agenda. But it was very sweet of him instantly destroying Alice memories for the sake of Sharon, even though he might not want to admit as much openly. Shelly seems to have been a very charming person to be able to change Break. : )

xD

:pls
Please...have a seat, Vincent.

LOL
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Chapter 24:
Nothing much to add here. Just a funny and heartwarming reunion with Adachan. :blush

WTF...

xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Chapter 25:
The whole convo between Oz and Elliot was hilarious. xD As if they were members of Mangahelpers. :lmao

Mangahelpers in a nutshell! :lmao
Anyway, very nice chapter. Things picked up in the later half. Elliot left an awesome impression at the end, I like his sentiments. Hope he will not end up as a fodder in this fight. The Baskerville group seem to kinda respect Oz for whatever reason or let's say they don't want to outright kill him for the time being.

lel...

Anything onee-san wants. :hurr

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
@syx I see you're having a nice spamming reading time today, good! Keep them coming! Gonna reply to you next week hopefully and then I might show you some scenes in the anime of the parts you are reading. XD In the meaning have a nice tongue twister.

Last edited:
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Is that Sharon at 00:10? The voice fits her very well. Little Gilbert's voice is cool too. Alice voice is ON SPOT! :lmao I mean... when she curses at 00:26, that's exactly the voice I have in my head when reading her texts in the manga, LOL!!!! Oz's is really good as well, cute but confident. <3

But Vincent... no... absolute no-go. That's definitely not the voice I expected for him. And I think it's quite bad for his type of character. But that "GILBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT" at the end was freaking funny as hell. :kukuku

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Is that Sharon at 00:10? The voice fits her very well. Little Gilbert's voice is cool too. Alice voice is ON SPOT! :lmao I mean... when she curses at 00:26, that's exactly the voice I have in my head when reading her texts in the manga, LOL!!!! Oz's is really good as well, cute but confident. <3

But Vincent... no... absolute no-go. That's definitely not the voice I expected for him. And I think it's quite bad for his type of character. But that "GILBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT" at the end was freaking funny as hell. :kukuku
Mhm! The first few seconds were Sharon, and indeed it fits her very well, and agreeing there fully with you on the others also. Although I was already used of Vincent's voice since I checked the anime first before reading the manga so for me it was normal but I totally understand you on that one tho! Hearing such a calm voice from a guy like that. xD And yeah lol. He can be actually quite funny when he has such moments lel.

> Tries the tongue twister
> Fails
> GILBEEEEEEEEEEEERT
> DIS TONGUE TWISTER IS RIGGED!

Btw here is your favorite scene that I found for you =3=/

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Btw here is your favorite scene that I found for you =3=/

How dare you to imply that such a borderline scene is my favorite one?

I'm not the pervert here.

On another note: the tone of Vincent's voice during that scene is actually the way I imagined it to be.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Such lovely campaign. :awe
Oh OH~ and also most pretty female

Up to chapter 30. Slow but steady. :lmao

The small academy-arc was not bad. Most of the credit goes to Elliot who earned a spot in my heart during the arc. His temper isn't my cup of tea, but he makes up for it with his awesome lines he throws around, I adore them. :zomg Oz and Elliot have completely different approaches on how to take on obstacles, it was a nice portrayed clash of ideas. And while I don't completely agree/disagree with both of them, I think Elliot's way of - how should I say? - being an obstacle to an obstacle is more preferable than going for the sacrifice pill whenever things go out of hand. Well... in the end Oz seems to see it that way as well as far as I can tell.

I have to admit that I facepalmed myself hard when the Baskerville group stated that they just blindly followed Glen and didn't question any of his orders. They lost a lot of value as characters in my eyes, but let's see what the future will present us. By the way, I think it's so funny that they admit to be just blind followers of Glen, but on the other hand they are here trying to get their hands on the details/truth of the tragedy of Sablier, smh. Where the hell is Glen during all this? Why won't he approach his followers? What is he doing currently?

Can't say much about the flashbacks between Lottie, Jack and Glen. Well, there is not much to say aside from the "Lacie" song which Glen and Elliot admit to have composed, just what the actual f*???? How is Elliot connected to all this?

I dislike Rufus Barma, because I'm not able to figure out what the hell he is saying. :lmao This guy is such a headache to follow. But oh well, he at least led us to another favorite chapter of mine which was chapter #30. The whole Break flashback was mindblowing! So, Break was strong enough to withstand the effects of a fully circled incuse? :zomg Ma boi is badass to the core! And he was a knight - called Kevin Legnard the Red-Eyed Specter - in the past, he just keeps getting better and better. Sad to see what he - intentionally - went through after the people precious to him died. : / What happened with his sister though? I assume she died as well? I also couldn't figure out when Break came into contact with the Intention of the Abyss (who looks like Alice... and is called Alice...), because f* Rufus is so hard to understand (he says something about 50 years ago but somehow the tragedy of Sablier is happening during Break's flashback). That confused me a lot, honestly. Anyway, I feel the worst for Break. :nomoar

Dunno if I got this right, but there is a man the Intention of the Abyss holds dear, but Gilbert, Vincent and Glen want to take that man away from her? Ah....my head...

Amazing panel. Granted, it's not detailed at all but the view of this panel combined with Oz's thoughts makes it especially heartwarming.

lel...

useless glutton xDDDD

these panels :lmao and Break :kukuku

:nomoar

LOL! Do you know what this reminds me of?
Do you remeber this? DO YOU REMEMBER? REMEMBER?????

This is Gilbert and Vincent, right? For a second I thought that's Glen and Jack.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Note for myself:
  • Reply to Syx summary post on things that you can answer.
  • Reply more to Syx summary post on things that you can answer.
  • Reply even more to Syx summary post on things that you can answer.
  • Reply to Syx other post he did towards my reply post I did to him.
  • Search for Niichan's replies to my posts in every thread that he has replied to and what I can answer towards it.
  • Reply to Ahmed's question post about someone called ''Beatrice''.
  • Sees a wild awesome Randi-kun appearing in my thread. Worth replying to also.
  • Sees a wild random Ruretto-kun making a random lel campaign post. Like seriously, what the actually frik is that gif tho. :lmao
  • Reply even, even and even more to Syx summary post that you can answer.

And it has been noted. Time for some tea.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Note for myself:
  • Reply to Syx summary post on things that you can answer.
  • Reply more to Syx summary post on things that you can answer.
  • Reply even more to Syx summary post on things that you can answer.
  • Reply to Syx other post he did towards my reply post I did to him.
  • Search for Niichan's replies to my posts in every thread that he has replied to and what I can answer towards it.
  • Reply to Ahmed's question post about someone called ''Beatrice''.
  • Sees a wild awesome Randi-kun appearing in my thread. Worth replying to also.
  • Sees a wild random Ruretto-kun making a random lel campaign post. Like seriously, what the actually frik is that gif tho. :lmao
  • Reply even, even and even more to Syx summary post that you can answer.

And it has been noted. Time for some tea.
And now just imagine I would read/play/watch things faster... way faster.

Be grateful for syx's pace instead of hating about him 24/7. Realize my worth to you.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
And now just imagine I would read/play/watch things faster... way faster.

Be grateful for syx's pace instead of hating about him 24/7. Realize my worth to you.

What in the world is this for sudden flame?

Realizing your worth you say? Hmm....

*Trying to realize his worth*
Hmmmm.....

*Realizes it!*

!!!

*There is no worth*

*Feels suddenly something on my head atm*

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
what a cute couple i am almost jelous

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
*There is no worth*
Lie to yourself all you want, it won't change the fact that my sublime form is undeniable.

*Feels suddenly something on my head atm*
What's with this sullen face for Christ's sake!?!? It's very cold out there currently, you better appreciate that I keep your head warm Mr. Purity-donno.

Oh wait... I forgot whom I am talking to. You don't even know what warmth even means or is. Even the sun would freeze in your presence...