We will show them all | Page 36 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

We will show them all

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
Haha, I don't really know where to start or what to mention. After reading approx. 70 chapters in one go with each chapter containing at least 40 pages, it's difficult to summarize anything.

First of all, Pandora Hearts was a pure bliss. It's definitely a series I would instantly recommend to anyone who is into adventure, mysteries/mindfuck and feels. In order to put it into perspective just how much I liked it, I looked into my manga list and all I can say is that there are probably not more than five series which I would deem - slightly - better than Pandora Hearts.

One of the things which fascinated me about Pandora Hearts is that it didn't feel like a story about just Oz. It's shocking how well the author connected so many characters - compared to other series - to the core of this story. Oz, Alice, Break, Gilbert, Vincent, Jack and the Glens. Each of them with their own well-written storyline and - in some cases twisted - drive. Can you believe that I even felt sorry for Vincent? The author played with him in such a cruel way, how can Vincent not turn into this crazy kind of character?

Another strong point of this series are all the twists, mindfucks and mysteries. The shocking truth about Jack, Glen and the tragedy of Sablier, Break's unfortunate story and true goal, Elliot being the person who killed most of his family members, Levi impregnating Lacie who later gives birth to the Alice twins, Oz being the actual B-Rabbit and not really a human being in the first place, Leo becoming a Glen, the truth about Noise and Echo, Rufus pulling L-level mindgames, Gilbert being Glen's servant back then, okay where should I stop? And none of these twists or revelations felt like bullshit or asspulls (except for March Hare, lel), everything was firmly tied together. Well, maybe if I had read the series at a slower pace and thought about the events more, I might have found things which I would have complained about, but even then I'm sure it would be negligible.

I honestly feared the worst when the Jurors - who exceed the world of Pandora Hearts - were introduced. In my opinion, many series make the - big - mistake to extend the world to such a degree that it only leads to the downfall of the series itself. That's just not necessary, at least not for me. So, I was really relieved that the story didn't go beyond the established world, even though we were told that there indeed exists a world beyond. Kudos to the author for not risking to ruin the story and keeping everything above the world of Pandora Hearts a mystery.

What didn't I like? Now, I will complain on a very high level. First, the fights weren't that great, even though there was a lot of potential with all the chains and weapons. The fights always lacked something, and no, I'm not asking for extremely flashy fights like in Naruto. Another point would be the character Jack himself. A truly miserable and pathetic character, and as it befits such a character, his motivation made me shake my head in disbelief even considering his past. For a character who was responsible for the biggest mystery and tragedy in this story, I honestly hoped that there was more than just "Lacie" which drove him to do these things. I think Vincent was a much better written antagonist. But gosh, how Jack deceived everyone in the story, and even me!!! I thought this guy is a true hero... the Minato Namikaze of Pandora Hearts... smh... Those obsessions of some characters in general weren't my cup of tea, at least not to this degree like Gilbert towards Oz (not even Alice was obsessed/clingy as Gilbert), Vincent towards Gilbert and as I mentioned Jack towards Lacie. I can't think of anything else which bugged me.

The cast was great, do I even need to name the characters? Oz, Alice, Echo, Oscar, Gilbert, Sheryl, Sharon, Reim, Rufus, Vincent, Leo, and of course my favorite two Break and Elliot. I think it was in the last page of Break's death where the author wrote something along the lines like "words are not enough to tell Break's tale", truer words have never been spoken! It was such a wonderful, yet funny but deep lecture from the author that changing the past doesn't always bring the desired result. Break probably had the most beautiful storyline in Pandora Hearts. He was charismatic, funny, strong, suffered so much, went through so much, but he still stood up every time and moved forward. Without an eye... without both eyes, always on the verge of death. And he almost made it, almost... but the author rather preferred to torture my heart. Such brilliant characterization. I mean, I saw Break's death coming and I knew I would be never prepared for it, that much I was certain of. But dear god, when Break said that he doesn't want to die, that was the moment I threw my tablet beside me, placed my hands on my face and tried to exhale all those heavy feels in my stomach away... to no avail. Yeah, he earned a well deserved spot among my favorite characters. Then there is Elliot who is by no means inferior to Break in my opinion. The beauty of this character stems from the combination of his personality, development, ignorance and the most tragic death in this series. He left us way too early. I started to like him ever since his first appearance. Nothing went the way he wanted, but instead of becoming an unbearable emo, he rather had this proud "meh whatever, I will press on!" mentality. I loved the dynamics between him and Leo, especially the way they got to know each other, because I saw little of myself in Elliot when he refused to take your run of the mill servant, but instead was looking for someone who just treats him in an honest away. Like Elliot said, a friend and equal. Not someone who is sugarcoating everything for him or who has ulterior motives. What I also won't ever forget is the scene where Elliot rejected the handshake of Zai and told him "that hand should be offered to your son, not to a Nightray like myself.", gosh... that burn would have even vaporized Escanor in his the One mode. Not to mention his development when he put aside his prejudices and decided to judge everything for himself rather than believing what others tell. Everything about Elliot was a masterpiece. The twist/truth about him just put the cherry on the cake. He had to stomach so many brutal truths in his final moments, it's unbelievable that the author made him commit suicide and die alone. The pages where he rejected his chain and the cover page where we only see the hilt of his sword on the ground covered in his blood will be one of the most memorable manga scenes in my life. You can complain about that he died too early, that he deserved a death by the side of the people precious to him, that he deserved a shining moment in the final arc, but then he probably wouldn't be the awesome tragic character he is now.

I think it's good to end my post after dedicating a few words to my favorite characters. You can't talk enough about Pandora Hearts.
That was certainly an interesting read. Now it's finally time to reply back to this also.
Agreed with you! =3=/
Joke xP
I hope you enjoyed my wall.

Also did you see this one?

We gotta play that card game x)
No, I didn't and now that I have seen it, I certainly need that card game and we definitely should play it indeed. xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

btw don't you want to know where I got the name Miranda from? :smugbunny
Hmm... not sure if I can handle to hear those deep details ...

Reactions: syx

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
that sounds like you don't want to.. Ok dw I won't force you :nod

Have a nice day :hi

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
So here it is. Kikonia no Naku Koro ni :zomg Basically storks: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciconia

Not much to see yet, but it seems to be a Battle Royale in an urban setting, and together with Ryukishi's twists this actually sounds amazing :wtf His art certainly improved too, really like the new title pic:

Okonogi is somehow involved again, so this makes him the first confirmed person to be in all three When they cry installments. Wonder who he's going to be this time lol. Also here's a look at some of the rough drafts from the other participating teams:

While the art is still kinda funny and weird at times, they do look pretty interesting. This is going to be a long wait, but I have faith that it's going to be great.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
So here it is. Kikonia no Naku Koro ni :zomg Basically storks: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciconia

Not much to see yet, but it seems to be a Battle Royale in an urban setting, and together with Ryukishi's twists this actually sounds amazing :wtf His art certainly improved too, really like the new title pic:

Okonogi is somehow involved again, so this makes him the first confirmed person to be in all three When they cry installments. Wonder who he's going to be this time lol. Also here's a look at some of the rough drafts from the other participating teams:

While the art is still kinda funny and weird at times, they do look pretty interesting. This is going to be a long wait, but I have faith that it's going to be great.
NIICHAN I AM TYPING ON MY MOBILE BUT RIGHT NOW:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

AND THEN I SEE THIS OPENING SONG OF UMINEKO NO NAKU KORO NI SAKU RN.

TOO MUCH GREAT NEWS AT ONE DAY. I JUST CANT ANYMORE!

Reactions: Nii

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Haha yeah, that new OP was great too :blai Even saw some glimpes of new characters, who are supposedly Flauros and a scrapped character from Thrianthology, wonder if that new stuff is going to connect Umineko more strongly with Thrianthology.

And did you notice that for the Kikonia no Naku Koro ni OP you could see the sea of fragments at the end? :zomg omg I can't wait
It's already starting :XD

--- Double Post Merged, ---
And one more bc I was reminded of this just now xD

I sure hope they didn't lie...

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

I saw that and then I was reminded of someone here :m3j

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Haha yeah, that new OP was great too :blai Even saw some glimpes of new characters, who are supposedly Flauros and a scrapped character from Thrianthology, wonder if that new stuff is going to connect Umineko more strongly with Thrianthology.

And did you notice that for the Kikonia no Naku Koro ni OP you could see the sea of fragments at the end? :zomg omg I can't wait
It's already starting :XD

And one more bc I was reminded of this just now xD

I sure hope they didn't lie...
I keep listening to that OP man. I can't wait for the full version of that OP, it's awesome! And, indeed. I am curious to see what kind of connection this possible might will have.

Of course I did! :zomg I mean, there are two certain witches that are always travelling through the sea of fragments to find that enjoyable game board. AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU JUST GOT REMINDED OF THAT PANEL OF LAMBDA AND BERN? U DAJIIOBU? THAT'S THE VERY FIRST THING THAT I ALWAYS HAD IN MY MIND IF A NEW WHEN THEY CRY WOULD BE CREATED!! GET THE FREAKING PILLOW YOU BAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

But yeah, I also hope he didn't forget about that. I believe in Ryukishi and I believe that they will appear, even if it might be just a mention! And yeah, some fanarts have already been created (like the one you showed me here) which doesn't really surprise me lol. There also some more fanarts that I've seen today on twitter. xD

That reminds me that @syx will certain like this news too. I mean, I will not tag him tho perhaps he hasn't finished Umineko and this all will just be a huge spoiler for him....

Adding this fanart here also. Aluce_ill is certainly doing some nice job with her lol. She's already having a nekomimi fanart lel.

Gonna explore for more fanarts later on Twitter. xD

I saw that and then I was reminded of someone here :m3j
Lol yeah, I see what you mean. xD @Bonus -Purity- as you can see Kiki got reminded by you.

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I keep listening to that OP man. I can't wait for the full version of that OP, it's awesome! And, indeed. I am curious to see what kind of connection this possible might will have.

Of course I did! :zomg I mean, there are two certain witches that are always travelling through the sea of fragments to find that enjoyable game board. AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU JUST GOT REMINDED OF THAT PANEL OF LAMBDA AND BERN? U DAJIIOBU? THAT'S THE VERY FIRST THING THAT I ALWAYS HAD IN MY MIND IF A NEW WHEN THEY CRY WOULD BE CREATED!! GET THE FREAKING PILLOW YOU BAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

But yeah, I also hope he didn't forget about that. I believe in Ryukishi and I believe that they will appear, even if it might be just a mention! And yeah, some fanarts have already been created (like the one you showed me here) which doesn't really surprise me lol. There also some more fanarts that I've seen today on twitter. xD

That reminds me that @syx will certain like this news too. I mean, I will not tag him tho perhaps he hasn't finished Umineko and this all will just be a huge spoiler for him....

Adding this fanart here also. Aluce_ill is certainly doing some nice job with her lol. She's already having a nekomimi fanart lel.

Gonna explore for more fanarts later on Twitter. xD
Wow so much fanart already, amazing! :zomg The one with Beato and Battler :lmao

And ofc I never forgot about their promise, just that I saw the panel again and felt like sharing :arf But seriously, I almost fear we won't see much of them, hopefully I'm wrong. At least almost all of the same music composer's are on board again, so we're in for many new awesome tracks :pleased

But did you see this?

I daresay it's a masterpiece!

Next summer can't come soon enough. Also, Witch Hunt said they usually take 4-5 months for the release of one EP, so if we're lucky by this time next year we might have the first translated episode of Ciconia in our hands : D

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Wow so much fanart already, amazing! :zomg The one with Beato and Battler :lmao

And ofc I never forgot about their promise, just that I saw the panel again and felt like sharing :arf But seriously, I almost fear we won't see much of them, hopefully I'm wrong. At least almost all of the same music composer's are on board again, so we're in for many new awesome tracks :pleased

But did you see this?

I daresay it's a masterpiece!

Next summer can't come soon enough. Also, Witch Hunt said they usually take 4-5 months for the release of one EP, so if we're lucky by this time next year we might have the first translated episode of Ciconia in our hands : D
I am wondering how many fanarts there are right now. Honestly, exploring on twitter to find some fanarts can be quite a pain (mostly because it requires some time but sometimes I am lucky enough to find something quick xD).

Okay, fine! I will accept this excuse from you for even forgetting about it. ~=3=~ Tease/Joke aside, even a slight mention of them would be fine by me to be honest. xD In the end all the 'When they cry' series are connected with each other because it's in the end a witch game (mostly) between Lambda and Bern. For example, in Higurashi we have seen that Bernkastel got quite a few times mentioned by Rika, even appearing in front of her everytime she died, trying to win this game board with a miracle, searching in the sea of fragments to get that possible miracle to be granted. Lambda didn't got mention nor have been seen however knowing that Miyo Takano's wish got granted with certainty that already leaves a huge hint that she was the player of Lambda. Not to mention that younger Miyo Takano (aka Tanashi Miyoko) was voiced by the same voice actor as Lambdadelta and that of course Rika was voiced by the same voice actor of Bernkastel (pure coincidence? I don't think so) xD That might be also a possible hint to see if there will be some characters in the Kikonia connected to them as their players or not. No matter what happens, Ryukushi always leaves a small bit of mention of them, may it be in a bonus chapter (aka extra comic), may it be as a mention by a character in the serie. Just like in this bonus page of Higurashi for example:

So even though maybe there is a possiblility that we might not see them appearing, of course that doesn't mean that they aren't there. We know what they are doing, playing this game board in Kikonia to ease their boredom and playing with their pawns that are in the story that they found, having this royal battle (really curious how this will turn out) and of course to see who will win the game end the end, which ending this story shall get. Maybe those are the reasons t why I don't really fear it that much that they won't appear or won't be mentioned. :'D And if that's not gonna be the case then huge rip. -3- But yeah, that are my thought about it. So far he has connected both When They Cry stories so well with the characters, I think that he will do it with this one also and I honestly can't wait to see what connecting it will have, what kind of theories will be created and of course the awesome soundtracks! :x3

And dat Gohda :lmao fans see the a trailer and they are already make hilarious yet awesome edits. XDD

Time goes so fast so before we know it, it will be already summer. Hopefully that's gonna be the case, having a translation that fast is all what we need. *w*

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I am wondering how many fanarts there are right now. Honestly, exploring on twitter to find some fanarts can be quite a pain (mostly because it requires some time but sometimes I am lucky enough to find something quick xD).

Okay, fine! I will accept this excuse from you for even forgetting about it. ~=3=~ Tease/Joke aside, even a slight mention of them would be fine by me to be honest. xD In the end all the 'When they cry' series are connected with each other because it's in the end a witch game (mostly) between Lambda and Bern. For example, in Higurashi we have seen that Bernkastel got quite a few times mentioned by Rika, even appearing in front of her everytime she died, trying to win this game board with a miracle, searching in the sea of fragments to get that possible miracle to be granted. Lambda didn't got mention nor have been seen however knowing that Miyo Takano's wish got granted with certainty that already leaves a huge hint that she was the player of Lambda. Not to mention that younger Miyo Takano (aka Tanashi Miyoko) was voiced by the same voice actor as Lambdadelta and that of course Rika was voiced by the same voice actor of Bernkastel (pure coincidence? I don't think so) xD That might be also a possible hint to see if there will be some characters in the Kikonia connected to them as their players or not. No matter what happens, Ryukushi always leaves a small bit of mention of them, may it be in a bonus chapter (aka extra comic), may it be as a mention by a character in the serie. Just like in this bonus page of Higurashi for example:

So even though maybe there is a possiblility that we might not see them appearing, of course that doesn't mean that they aren't there. We know what they are doing, playing this game board in Kikonia to ease their boredom and playing with their pawns that are in the story that they found, having this royal battle (really curious how this will turn out) and of course to see who will win the game end the end, which ending this story shall get. Maybe those are the reasons t why I don't really fear it that much that they won't appear or won't be mentioned. :'D And if that's not gonna be the case then huge rip. -3- But yeah, that are my thought about it. So far he has connected both When They Cry stories so well with the characters, I think that he will do it with this one also and I honestly can't wait to see what connecting it will have, what kind of theories will be created and of course the awesome soundtracks! :x3

And dat Gohda :lmao fans see the a trailer and they are already make hilarious yet awesome edits. XDD

Time goes so fast so before we know it, it will be already summer. Hopefully that's gonna be the case, having a translation that fast is all what we need. *w*
Dis wall, such fangirl :3

I know what you mean with twitter though, finding good pics there isn't as easy as on pixiv for example...
Hopefully the rerelease of the Higurashi VN is done before next summer, so that I can finally play it and refresh my memories before the new WTC hits

Also did you hear that Ryukishi asked Witch Hunt to put priority on the new WTC? Meaning it might take a long time until we see the new Umi stuff translated, depending on when it gets released :(
But honestly this new setting could turn out really epic, but I really wonder if it's not going to be mindgames in some way. Just can't imagine Ryukishi doing a somewhat straight battle story, then again you never know with him lol. For now I will believe in Bern and say a miracle will happen -> we're going to see a lot from both Lambda and Bern.

btw Magi, maybe I've forgotten... but with the Husbando Wars I remembered that I don't really see you fangirling over a male char :XD Is there any male anime/manga char you're hyped about or think he's great? Yes I know for example that you like Battler too, but I mean more like going "omg awesome dude" if you catch my drift.

btw Magi

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Dis wall, such fangirl :3

I know what you mean with twitter though, finding good pics there isn't as easy as on pixiv for example...
Hopefully the rerelease of the Higurashi VN is done before next summer, so that I can finally play it and refresh my memories before the new WTC hits

Also did you hear that Ryukishi asked Witch Hunt to put priority on the new WTC? Meaning it might take a long time until we see the new Umi stuff translated, depending on when it gets released :(
But honestly this new setting could turn out really epic, but I really wonder if it's not going to be mindgames in some way. Just can't imagine Ryukishi doing a somewhat straight battle story, then again you never know with him lol. For now I will believe in Bern and say a miracle will happen -> we're going to see a lot from both Lambda and Bern.

btw Magi, maybe I've forgotten... but with the Husbando Wars I remembered that I don't really see you fangirling over a male char :XD Is there any male anime/manga char you're hyped about or think he's great? Yes I know for example that you like Battler too, but I mean more like going "omg awesome dude" if you catch my drift.
If it's about them then I can invest some time to make a small wall to reply back. : P

I wish twitter had a tag or something, that would make everthing so much easier just like Pixiv. It's sometimes so annoying to find something there if you're searching for something specific. I need either time or luck lol.

:/ Well I can understand that they want to put prio on the new WTC. I think right now that might be the better option (and to be honest, I think I rather wanna have a translation of that first tho xD), but let's just hope for the best,. Maybe it will be faster then we expected with the translation of Umineko Saku? Hopefully..

Hmm.. I also don't really imagine him doing a straight battle story, there most be definitely a twist about this. Maybe the setup of the battle story has a mindgame behind it, like who this mastermind is that started this battle royal and what even the purpose is? Of course I can barely say something about it, because we just only have the trailer so far. xP Haha, believe in that miracle! I will believe in the certainty that they will appear no matter how small it might be, I am certain it will be. Lambda you better grant my wish for that!

Hmm.. that's true. I don't really have a male character that I really truly love with all my mighty. Maybe in the past but right now either I lost interest in the character or they lost their charm. Of course that does not mean that they aren't still awesome but I dunno, not that much tho. However if I would go with the ''fucking epic dude'' statement, I will then provide you a top 5-10 list later on the day (or maybe later as in days when I can find proper time to think about it ;p).

Btw Nii

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Miranda, do you have pixiv account by chance?

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Hey Kiki-kun. =3=/

Yes, I do have pixiv. Why?
What's your account? I want to follow you. You are active on pixiv right?
done following

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
done following
Wow. You're quite a fast one aren't?!

And I also saw your message..... Like seriously, you are such a stalker and quite a pervert also! Holy frik dude what kind of things have you been checking tho?!

Here have some nice Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus fanart that I have seen today!

Keep it up buddy!

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Wow. You're quite a fast one aren't?!
Actually I was faster than that but had to hide pervy accounts I am following

And I also saw your message..... Like seriously, you are such a stalker and quite a pervert also! Holy frik dude what kind of things have you been checking tho?!
If you meant you stalked my bookmarks and are referring to Haruka-Michiru fanarts then you are clueless. I also have hid most of my bookmarks cuz they are eroi

But what is important is
Where did you find all those cool Haruka-Michiru fanarts??? Unfair!

But thanks anyway :blush